Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,702 members, 7,851,390 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:23 PM

Okorocha Stops Convoy For Midday Prayers With Ex Gov Turaki (pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha Stops Convoy For Midday Prayers With Ex Gov Turaki (pics) (55256 Views)

Saminu Turaki Released From Prison (Photos) / Ibrahim Turaki Flaunts His Pet Cheetahs / Photo: A President On A Bicycle To Work And Another In A Convoy For A Haircut (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha Stops Convoy For Midday Prayers With Ex Gov Turaki (pics) by KingTom(m): 10:19pm On Jun 16, 2015
francizy:

Prayers will not bring the money he looted out and place it in the pockets of people he's owing 11 months salary! undecided

I don't want to be a tribalist, but why is it only Aregbesola that is being mentioned, my cousin Ifeanyi is still being owed by Owelle grin
Re: Okorocha Stops Convoy For Midday Prayers With Ex Gov Turaki (pics) by BlackTechnology: 10:20pm On Jun 16, 2015
The worst mistake to have existed in IMO

God says

Pay your workers their salaries according to the Bible .

It is better a wise ant represent Igbos as President than a clown like Rochas. cool

3 Likes

Re: Okorocha Stops Convoy For Midday Prayers With Ex Gov Turaki (pics) by sigiyaya(m): 10:21pm On Jun 16, 2015
This rochas lie pass evil spirit grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Stops Convoy For Midday Prayers With Ex Gov Turaki (pics) by Mbediogu(m): 10:22pm On Jun 16, 2015
danny301:
Is he a Muslim?

O Jes! as Gringory Akabuogu would say.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Stops Convoy For Midday Prayers With Ex Gov Turaki (pics) by digitsolution: 10:22pm On Jun 16, 2015
Truly he has received his reward on earth. I encourage prayers but not when the motive for the prayer seems questionable. He reminds me of the pharisees and saduccees in the holy Bible.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Stops Convoy For Midday Prayers With Ex Gov Turaki (pics) by BiafranPrince: 10:26pm On Jun 16, 2015
He is doing all these notice me, so that people will say "oooh, I tot they said he is alakuba(moslem), it may not be true, see nau, he is casting and binding".

But to those of us that know him, we will always tell them, that this man is such a con man that if he sees no one to deceive he will deceive himself.

Mallam, today u are no longer only an abok1, u have graduated to full-blown Pharisee and Sadducee man.

So sad that the children of the most high u went to be their governor, u scammed them into shouting "Okorocha we know" while gradually converting them to islam.

You are fronting as a prayer warrior, but you are the one that called morning prayer for Islam on NTA Owerri sometime ago.

Go and deceive gullible ones, we wise pass u, no wonder 95% of ur people have seen who you are and have rejected u. Next thing is to eject u from Douglas house and package u back to north so u can continue to bow down before their emir with them.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha Stops Convoy For Midday Prayers With Ex Gov Turaki (pics) by 9ja4live: 10:26pm On Jun 16, 2015
Is this not the same man who on national TV was presenting money in millions to some ibo boys who converted to Islam at the national mosque in Abuja in the presence of other of his northern governors brethren?

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Stops Convoy For Midday Prayers With Ex Gov Turaki (pics) by mmsen: 10:29pm On Jun 16, 2015
I hope all you religious people are paying attention to how your emotional crutch is used as a tool of manipulation.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Stops Convoy For Midday Prayers With Ex Gov Turaki (pics) by BiafranPrince: 10:31pm On Jun 16, 2015
9ja4live:
Is this not the same man who on national TV was presenting money in millions to some ibo boys who converted to Islam at the national mosque in Abuja in the presence of other of his northern governors brethren?

If Okorocha tells u to wait, run away.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha Stops Convoy For Midday Prayers With Ex Gov Turaki (pics) by omojeesu(m): 10:32pm On Jun 16, 2015
He's renewing his source of power!

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Stops Convoy For Midday Prayers With Ex Gov Turaki (pics) by gibson81(m): 10:35pm On Jun 16, 2015
ujoatu:
Singing to His glory. The man's love for God can't be challenged
can you swear to that?

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Stops Convoy For Midday Prayers With Ex Gov Turaki (pics) by sirlop(m): 10:39pm On Jun 16, 2015
CharliParker:
To be honest Rochas is a prayer warrior, that man Rochas can pray that's why he built that temple of God at library junction it left for him now to start doing miracles and healing plus deliverance.
Living in a fools paradise.... brainless homo sapien.

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Stops Convoy For Midday Prayers With Ex Gov Turaki (pics) by Duru1(m): 10:39pm On Jun 16, 2015
Nigeria is, indeed, a practical joke. Why is the jungle called Nigeria blessed with moronic dingbats such as Mallam Rochas Okorocha?

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Stops Convoy For Midday Prayers With Ex Gov Turaki (pics) by expert101(m): 10:41pm On Jun 16, 2015
A BIG peniis like this will help you save your marriage, r/ship, home and retain your pride as Man.

Don't wait before its too late to enlarge your manhood. its possible today.A man with a bigger, harder peniis is very confident and will experience greater sexual pleasure during intercourse with Naijapleasures you are winner all the time.

www.naijapleasures.com
Re: Okorocha Stops Convoy For Midday Prayers With Ex Gov Turaki (pics) by themodernman: 10:45pm On Jun 16, 2015
ujoatu:
Rochas has been a prayer warrior since 1914

See as d babe open eye dey look Rochas like wetin ds yeye man dey talk for my head so?
Re: Okorocha Stops Convoy For Midday Prayers With Ex Gov Turaki (pics) by Vanmayor911(m): 10:45pm On Jun 16, 2015
Gov. Rochas na Muslim or Christian sef.. Only in Nigeria dat religious beliefs is a card for playing politics..pay d salary nd eleviate suffering nd we can take u nd your prayers seriously

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha Stops Convoy For Midday Prayers With Ex Gov Turaki (pics) by zicca(f): 10:46pm On Jun 16, 2015
Na so,no mind,he got a call that the flight was delayed and he decided to use the opportunity to do his cheap show

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Stops Convoy For Midday Prayers With Ex Gov Turaki (pics) by Ezemust: 10:48pm On Jun 16, 2015
africanusvu:
Very confussing news,Turaki a moslem,Rochas a christian,convoy stops for midday prayer in d church or in d mosque?do we observe midday prayers in churches?where did it happen?
i think its the catholic angelus
Re: Okorocha Stops Convoy For Midday Prayers With Ex Gov Turaki (pics) by dozymars(m): 10:53pm On Jun 16, 2015
Mattew 6: 5
And when thou prayest, thou shalt not be as the hypocrites are: for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Stops Convoy For Midday Prayers With Ex Gov Turaki (pics) by waistaa(f): 10:55pm On Jun 16, 2015
INTROVERT:
So he stops everything and starts praying. grin

It's not bad but this outward display won't make God answer prayers any faster. A minute of bowed head in the car would be as effective.

Remember the prayer of the sinner and the Pharisee.
. If na muslim u will commend him,oga bros if he is a catholic then know that its a prayer called angelus if not its simply the imo state song/prayer been said.thank u.our lives are no better than theirs.
Re: Okorocha Stops Convoy For Midday Prayers With Ex Gov Turaki (pics) by ItsMeAboki(m): 10:56pm On Jun 16, 2015
DICKtator:
Publicity stunt!!

grin grin grin grin

LOL, see how he conveniently came into the possession of a microphone at such unplanned random stopping by the road side.

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Stops Convoy For Midday Prayers With Ex Gov Turaki (pics) by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jun 16, 2015
Listen to this track by me titled "E GO BETA"

http://www.datafilehost.com/d/903212c7
Re: Okorocha Stops Convoy For Midday Prayers With Ex Gov Turaki (pics) by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jun 16, 2015
CR77:
I hope after the prayers him will pay workers there salary
Stop spreading lies, Rochas is not owing imo workers.
Re: Okorocha Stops Convoy For Midday Prayers With Ex Gov Turaki (pics) by Forwetinnah: 11:15pm On Jun 16, 2015
Church him follow...Mosque him dey! Make up your mind confused man!! angry

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Stops Convoy For Midday Prayers With Ex Gov Turaki (pics) by francizy(m): 11:22pm On Jun 16, 2015
KingTom:

I don't want to be a tribalist, but why is it only Aregbesola that is being mentioned, my cousin Ifeanyi is still being owed by Owelle grin

LoL.. That fat goat doesn't deserve that name Owelle!
Aregbe is even better than him! undecided

Another goat from my region is Oji Ezi Kalu!
Re: Okorocha Stops Convoy For Midday Prayers With Ex Gov Turaki (pics) by francizy(m): 11:25pm On Jun 16, 2015
BiafranPrince:

If Okorocha tells u to wait, take a flight.

cool fixed

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Stops Convoy For Midday Prayers With Ex Gov Turaki (pics) by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jun 16, 2015
nah wah! and some camera men were at work?

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Stops Convoy For Midday Prayers With Ex Gov Turaki (pics) by KingTom(m): 11:27pm On Jun 16, 2015
francizy:

LoL.. That fat goat doesn't deserve that name Owelle! Aregbe is even better than him! undecided
Another goat from my region is Oji Ezi Kalu!
They are not trying at all even Dumbriel Suswam grin
Re: Okorocha Stops Convoy For Midday Prayers With Ex Gov Turaki (pics) by francizy(m): 11:33pm On Jun 16, 2015
KingTom:

They are not trying at all even Dumbriel Suswam grin

That one!? That I don't call him Susworm means a worm is better than him. I call him a pîg headed buffoon! A man that promised his people thousands of foreign based pîg, to be imported and trained in air conditioned environment so that they can feed on healthy imported pôrk. His people were so happy with the development till they found out it was a scam. He also used bike ish to scam them again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okorocha Stops Convoy For Midday Prayers With Ex Gov Turaki (pics) by KingTom(m): 11:36pm On Jun 16, 2015
francizy:

That one!? That I don't call him Susworm (cuz a worm is better than him), I call him a pîg headed buffoon! A man that promised his people thousands of foreign based pîg, to be imported and trained in air conditioned environment so that they can feed on healthy imported pôrk. His people were so happy with the development till they found out it was a scam. He also used bike ish to scam them again.

I saw the way my younger ones cursed his foolishness during the ASUU strike grin
Re: Okorocha Stops Convoy For Midday Prayers With Ex Gov Turaki (pics) by friends4ever(m): 11:49pm On Jun 16, 2015
What is he hanging on his neck? It looks like spiritual power from one babalawo...God, save us from the hands of Nigerian politicians. If you don't belong, you can't belong...you gotta belong to belong.

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Stops Convoy For Midday Prayers With Ex Gov Turaki (pics) by francizy(m): 11:58pm On Jun 16, 2015
KingTom:

I saw the way my younger ones cursed his foolishness during the ASUU strike grin

I served in Benue state and that man's governance was nothing to write home about.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

It Is Distasteful - Soyinka Condemns Pyrates Confraternity Video Mocking Tinubu / Moment Buhari Tapped The Presidential Seat For The Last Time (Video) / Anambra Couple With Triplet Cry For Help, Govt Offers N2k, Bag Of Rice, Dettol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.