Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

How To Root And Install Cwm On Lenovo K3 Note - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Root And Install Cwm On Lenovo K3 Note (20553 Views)

Come In For Innjoo Fire Plus 3g Lollipop Rom,root And Upgrades / Which App Do I Use To Take Selfie On A Lenovo K3 Note / Infinix Zero 2 Cwm And Rom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Root And Install Cwm On Lenovo K3 Note by AdesinaOlajide(m): 6:44pm On Jul 17, 2015
okahdidi:

Use the system update to update ur phone
Phone is updated already, anything again sir?
Thanks
Re: How To Root And Install Cwm On Lenovo K3 Note by JSalesAgent: 7:07pm On Jul 17, 2015
Do you often find it difficult shopping online?
Have you found what you need to buy online but can't push through with it because of the shipping fee? I can be of help!
Get a free shipping, fast delivery, and discounts for every order you place on Jumia through me. You don't have to pay before seeing your items. Get your items delivered at your doorstep in any address/location of your choice; and pay on delivery. Pm me or Contact/whatsapp :+2348034879370.
Re: How To Root And Install Cwm On Lenovo K3 Note by okahdidi: 7:54pm On Jul 17, 2015
AdesinaOlajide:

Phone is updated already, anything again sir?
Thanks
Nothing again. Enjoy ur phone
Re: How To Root And Install Cwm On Lenovo K3 Note by econity(m): 11:58pm On Jul 17, 2015
okahdidi:

Change the imei of the 2nd sim and put your Glo sim there and see

I've tried it on both SIM yet it didn't work.
But I noticed that mtn with simple server only work on my second SIM slot.
Re: How To Root And Install Cwm On Lenovo K3 Note by temitimx19(m): 6:02pm On Jul 18, 2015
econity:

I've tried it on both SIM yet it didn't work.
But I noticed that mtn with simple server only work on my second SIM slot.
Try using MTK Droid Root & Tools to change IMEI, it works for most phones.
Also to buy your original power bank visit
https://www.nairaland.com/2443312/original-arun-power-banks-10000mah
Re: How To Root And Install Cwm On Lenovo K3 Note by Rexology: 8:42pm On Jul 18, 2015
Please who knows about Lenovo S850, can it be recommended?
Re: How To Root And Install Cwm On Lenovo K3 Note by iliyande(m): 11:07am On Jul 22, 2015
Please I am having trouble viewing my contact with the phone. "whatsapp is denied to read contacts"
Re: How To Root And Install Cwm On Lenovo K3 Note by temitimx19(m): 8:20pm On Aug 07, 2015
I just found out another method to change imei in lenovo k3 note..
Re: How To Root And Install Cwm On Lenovo K3 Note by okahdidi: 10:14pm On Aug 07, 2015
temitimx19:
I just found out another method to change imei in lenovo k3 note..
Tell us
Re: How To Root And Install Cwm On Lenovo K3 Note by okahdidi: 10:15pm On Aug 07, 2015
Rexology:
Please who knows about Lenovo S850, can it be recommended?
Use Google bro
Re: How To Root And Install Cwm On Lenovo K3 Note by okahdidi: 10:16pm On Aug 07, 2015
iliyande:
Please I am having trouble viewing my contact with the phone. "whatsapp is denied to read contacts"
U should allow it,besides go to contact section on the WhatsApp menu and refresh it
Re: How To Root And Install Cwm On Lenovo K3 Note by okahdidi: 10:26pm On Aug 07, 2015
iliyande:
Go to settings
Scroll down to permissions
Enable it,go to WhatsApp and enable it to read contact
That's all

1 Like

Re: How To Root And Install Cwm On Lenovo K3 Note by temitimx19(m): 10:58pm On Aug 07, 2015
okahdidi what rom are you using
Re: How To Root And Install Cwm On Lenovo K3 Note by directonpc(m): 7:12am On Aug 08, 2015
3 months since I last handled k3 note... Please is there a rom that gets rid of Chinese charge screen now?
Re: How To Root And Install Cwm On Lenovo K3 Note by temitimx19(m): 10:25am On Aug 08, 2015
directonpc:
3 months since I last handled k3 note... Please is there a rom that gets rid of Chinese charge screen now?
yes there is! What rom are you using?
There are alot of roms without chinese rom
Re: How To Root And Install Cwm On Lenovo K3 Note by directonpc(m): 11:18am On Aug 08, 2015
temitimx19:
yes there is! What rom are you using? There are alot of roms without chinese rom
Stock rom that came with the device... I got it early June from aliexpress
Re: How To Root And Install Cwm On Lenovo K3 Note by temitimx19(m): 4:08pm On Aug 08, 2015
directonpc:

Stock rom that came with the device... I got it early June from aliexpress
here is a link of so many roms, follow the instructions carefully make sure you backup your phone, the best is ++[Limoncello novamod mdsteam vibeaosp]++ and also download the backup below..

http://forum.xda-developers.com/android/development/organized-thread-lenovo-k3-note-k50-t3158522

I also heard the default stock Vibe UI v 2.5 1529 is also very stable, you can just update the default rom to it.
Re: How To Root And Install Cwm On Lenovo K3 Note by directonpc(m): 5:32pm On Aug 08, 2015
temitimx19:

here is a link of so many roms, follow the instructions carefully make sure you backup your phone, the best is ++[Limoncello novamod mdsteam vibeaosp]++ and also download the backup below..

http://forum.xda-developers.com/android/development/organized-thread-lenovo-k3-note-k50-t3158522

I also heard the default stock Vibe UI v 2.5 1529 is also very stable, you can just update the default rom to it.
Thanks for your swift reply. Also these roms are Chinese free? And will updating stock rom remove Chinese charge screen?
Re: How To Root And Install Cwm On Lenovo K3 Note by temitimx19(m): 6:58pm On Aug 08, 2015
directonpc:

Thanks for your swift reply. Also these roms are Chinese free? And will updating stock rom remove Chinese charge screen?
yes they are Chinese/bloatware free. Especially the one I recommended in the previous most. I repeat make sure you back up the phone before flashing/changing to a new ROM.
Re: How To Root And Install Cwm On Lenovo K3 Note by directonpc(m): 6:28am On Aug 09, 2015
temitimx19:

yes they are Chinese/bloatware free. Especially the one I recommended in the previous most. I repeat make sure you back up the phone before flashing/changing to a new ROM.
Okk thanks
Re: How To Root And Install Cwm On Lenovo K3 Note by temitimx19(m): 8:46am On Aug 09, 2015
directonpc:

Okk thanks
I would post a YouTube link which would give u a break down on how to flash, backup and change your ROM.
Re: How To Root And Install Cwm On Lenovo K3 Note by directonpc(m): 9:25am On Aug 09, 2015
temitimx19:

I would post a YouTube link which would give u a break down on how to flash, backup and change your ROM.
Okk that will be nice. Shey it's normal sp flash tool way of flashing?
Re: How To Root And Install Cwm On Lenovo K3 Note by temitimx19(m): 11:33am On Aug 09, 2015
directonpc:

Okk that will be nice. Shey it's normal sp flash tool way of flashing?

here is the youtube link its very straight forward, you can download rom for xda

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4PQqRXSUa4
Re: How To Root And Install Cwm On Lenovo K3 Note by directonpc(m): 1:51pm On Aug 09, 2015
temitimx19:

here is the youtube link its very straight forward, you can download rom for xda

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4PQqRXSUa4
Okk. Thanks
Re: How To Root And Install Cwm On Lenovo K3 Note by okahdidi: 3:47pm On Aug 09, 2015
temitimx19:
okahdidi what rom are you using
Indian ROM
Re: How To Root And Install Cwm On Lenovo K3 Note by okahdidi: 3:51pm On Aug 09, 2015
directonpc:

It won't, its still a Chinese ROM and so u will get Chinese language when charging offline. If u want English,switch to the Indian ROM
Re: How To Root And Install Cwm On Lenovo K3 Note by directonpc(m): 4:02pm On Aug 09, 2015
okahdidi:

It won't, its still a Chinese ROM and so u will get Chinese language when charging offline. If u want English,switch to the Indian ROM
Do you have link to stock Indian rom?
Re: How To Root And Install Cwm On Lenovo K3 Note by temitimx19(m): 6:01pm On Aug 09, 2015
okahdidi:

Indian ROM
so far how is the indian row?? what are the advantages and disadvantages of this row, also did you update yours to S117
Re: How To Root And Install Cwm On Lenovo K3 Note by directonpc(m): 6:04pm On Aug 09, 2015
temitimx19:
this is the link for the indian row https://mega.nz/#F!DkxVWSbZ!5TlqY7Ge_YuvKzSn7X52Wg
Thanks everyone here! This conversation will help others too. (y)
Re: How To Root And Install Cwm On Lenovo K3 Note by okahdidi: 11:27pm On Aug 09, 2015
temitimx19:

so far how is the indian row?? what are the advantages and disadvantages of this row, also did you update yours to S117
Updated to s117, ROM is OK. No disadvantages really

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Glo Bounce 30MB Is Fake. / My Open Letter To Tecno Mobile / Meta Services - Facebook, Instagram & Whatsapp Are Down In The United States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.