Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Corps Member Gang Raped To Death In Ilorin, Kwara State - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Corps Member Gang Raped To Death In Ilorin, Kwara State (62704 Views)

SS1 Student Gang-raped By 4 Classmates After Taking "Gegemu" / Four Men Who Gang-Raped Corpers In Abia Arrested (Photo) / Young Woman Raped To Death In Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corps Member Gang Raped To Death In Ilorin, Kwara State by Zedomi(m): 4:56pm On Jun 17, 2015
nysc is becoming something else. can't wait to leave KOGI state next month. am beginning to have this feeling of insecurity as a corp member
Re: Corps Member Gang Raped To Death In Ilorin, Kwara State by ayusco85(m): 6:29pm On Jun 17, 2015
harrysterol:
but it was your business? Was just wondering if you contributed to my tuition fee

Yes. Am ur father...... Ve u forgotten? I saw u tru schl

Oponu
Re: Corps Member Gang Raped To Death In Ilorin, Kwara State by harrysterol(m): 6:40pm On Jun 17, 2015
ayusco85:

Yes. Am ur father...... Ve u forgotten? I saw u tru schl

Oponu
olodo take 5 tongue
Re: Corps Member Gang Raped To Death In Ilorin, Kwara State by jalay(m): 8:37pm On Jun 17, 2015
hilaomo:
thunder fire you...

Ur a big clown.. U shld be in bauchi zoo
Re: Corps Member Gang Raped To Death In Ilorin, Kwara State by ArcToyin(m): 4:15pm On Jun 18, 2015
DULLARDipo:
Yoruba people and rape!
i use to believe nairalanddrs are literate until when i read your comment.
Re: Corps Member Gang Raped To Death In Ilorin, Kwara State by ArcToyin(m): 4:16pm On Jun 18, 2015
Ur comment justify your name
DULLARDipo:
Useless tribe!
Re: Corps Member Gang Raped To Death In Ilorin, Kwara State by vanen2: 2:02pm On Jun 21, 2015
kullozone:
Am still trying to figure out the reason behind raping.
how can these grown up fools just sit down and decided to rape her
is it for the pleasure or just pure wickedness?

Stick a two by two wood into the mur'fvckas as$.
BASTARRRDS.
take it easy my dear. . . . One that has had his/her heart taken over by the devil can do anything. . . How is Gboko? Tomorrow is our camp passing out.
Re: Corps Member Gang Raped To Death In Ilorin, Kwara State by jidxin(m): 8:27am On Jul 04, 2015
kullozone:
Am still trying to figure out the reason behind raping.
how can these grown up fools just sit down and decided to rape her
is it for the pleasure or just pure wickedness?

Stick a two by two wood into the mur'fvckas as$.
BASTARRRDS.
the man is innocent. there was no medical test as to weda she was
raped or not d corpse has been release
without proper test. .... d police sending
innocent ppl since time immemorial and the man was not even around when it happened

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Herbalist Kidnaps Girls In Calabar, Turns Them To Sex Slaves (pictured) / Man Beaten To Death For Raping & Stealing From Girl In Calabar On Christmas Day / The Face Of The Thief Electrocuted By Barbed Wire in Kogi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.