Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,755 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland - Webmasters (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland (154906 Views)

Learn Bulk SMS, Voice, Shortcode, Caller Tunes, Smart Numbers Biz Today! / Questions About Bulk SMS Business / Do You Have A Bulk Sms Business? Here Is An Assignment For You! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by haykay2005: 2:00pm On Jan 22, 2016
CreativeWeb:
There are couple of places to get your premium bulk sms API. These companies have direct connection and link with all the gsm operators in Nigeria and other countries. They sell in Euros and you have to pay online from their websites or through paypal. There are charges you incur each time you make a payment. Like paypal charges 4.9% of each payment. Other gateways they use on their websites charge about 2.85%.

For you to be able to make these payments, you must either have a paypal account or a bank token for internet banking. The reason for a bank token is because there are some payment gateways that demand mastercard secure code if you are using mastercard. And for you to get a mastercard secure code, you will need to make a request of certain PIN from your internet banking platform using your token to authenticate it. After that, you will be taken to the mastercard secure code website where you will register and get your secure code.

These are international bulk sms gateways you can use.

1. INFOBIP - www.infobip.com
This is a company from Netherlands. They have office in Ikeja Lagos. They are very reliable, but there pricing model for a starter is actually very high. Except you want to be selling at #2 or #2.50Kobo per sms, which is ok. There are people selling at that price and their clients are still buying from them. In bulk sms, delivery is the king, not the price. A client will be ready to pay you #3 per sms as long as the sms get delivered within seconds. If you want to use them, you can go to their website and send them a message. They will reply you and an account manager will be assigned to you and from there, things will fall into place.

PRICE MODEL:
AIRTEL - 0.0062 Euro (#1.40kobo)
ETISALAT - 0.0062 Euro (#1.40kobo)
GLO - 0.0075 Euro (#1.70kobo)
MTN - 0.0071 Euro (#1.60kobo)

2. ROUTESMS - www.routesms.com
This is an Indian company. They are very good at what they do. They have economical and premium routes. Their economical route is very cheap, but it has delivery issues. Their premium route delivers sms in 1 second. And their premium route is even cheap. There is no initial purchase. You can start with 50 Euros.

PRICE MODEL:
AIRTEL - 0.0045 Euro (#1.08kobo)
ETISALAT - 0.0045 Euro (#1.08kobo)
GLO - 0.0060 Euro (#1.34kobo)
MTN - 0.0052 Euro (#1.16kobo)

3. ARUHAT - www.aruhat.com
This is an Indian company also. They are also very reliable. But their initial purchase must be 500 Euros and their sms units have validity period.

4. CNS NETWORK - www.cs-networks.net
This is also an Indian company. They are also very good. But I remember chatting with one of their customers' support, and she told me (whether by mistake or what) that routesms is very good. We were discussing something and I mentioned routesms, and she told me that they are very good.

PRICE MODEL:
AIRTEL - 0.0050 Euro (#1.12kobo)
MTN - 0.0055 Euro (#1.23kobo)
ETISALAT - 0.0055 Euro (#1.23kobo)
GLO - 0.0050 Euro (#1.12kobo)

The pricing model of Routesms and Aruhat are almost the same. Just contact all of them and request for their pricing model. Make sure you ask them about validity period of the sms units. For instance, Aruhat will initially tell you that the sms units expire after 6 months, but if you insist, they will tell you that they will make yours not to expire. You will have to negotiate everything, including prices. Talking about prices, you cannot get a level head pricing for all the networks. Some networks will be cheaper, some will be higher. How do you get a level ground for your pricing? Just add the four prices together and divide into four and you will get a level price for each of them. Then you can now come up with your own price for your clients.

Check the sms price in Euro with the current Euro-Naira exchange rate. I did the calculation above with 1 Euro to 224 Naira.

When you have chosen the company you want after comparing and asking questions from their support team, they will create your account for you with a test sms units. You will get their HTTP API urls and integrate on your bulk sms application.

The way they credit you is not the normal way we credit people. For instance, if you pay 50 Euros, you will be credited with 50 Euros. But this 50 Euros in actual sense can send up to 9,000 sms. So as you send, they will be deducting it from your 50 Euros. For instance, let's say you have 50 Euros now and you send one sms, your balance will look like this: 49.2228 and so on.

Stay tuned...
I saw one of your post where you advised we stay away from India provider, and you just listed about 3 Indian company here. I intend to go with routesms.have contacted their office and an agent already assigned to me. Please how do i convert to euro if am buying online. will the bank deduct official rate or parallel market rate. What is the rate now please. I need to calculate the possible naira equivalent. Thank you
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by CreativeWeb(m): 2:54pm On Jan 22, 2016
haykay2005:

I saw one of your post where you advised we stay away from India provider, and you just listed about 3 Indian company here. I intend to go with routesms.have contacted their office and an agent already assigned to me. Please how do i convert to euro if am buying online. will the bank deduct official rate or parallel market rate. What is the rate now please. I need to calculate the possible naira equivalent. Thank you

Banks use parallel market rate.
Instead of using routesms, you smsnaija247.com.

1 Like

Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by haykay2005: 4:51pm On Jan 22, 2016
CreativeWeb:

Banks use parallel market rate.
Instead of using routesms, you smsnaija247.com.
Am not interested in local providers sir. You can assist in website development and integration.how do i get your contact please

1 Like

Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by CreativeWeb(m): 5:04pm On Jan 22, 2016
haykay2005:

Am not interested in local providers sir. You can assist in website development and integration.how do i get your contact please

Pm me

1 Like

Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by marvelad(f): 5:07pm On Jan 22, 2016
CreativeWeb:
I have decided to pour out everything I know about bulk sms business. I have succeeded in this business. It's your turn to start and succeed in this business. The opportunities are endless.

In this course, I will teach you:
1. How to develop the joomla bulk sms website from scratch. I know joomla like the palm of my hand.

2. How to install and configure the bulk sms component.

3. How to get a reliable premium bulk sms api.

4. How to market your bulk sms business online and offline.

5. How to discover advanced bulk sms marketing strategies.

6. How to get mega users to start using your portal (Fan Milk Nig. Ltd is using my portal).

7. How to attract bulk sms resellers that will be under you.

I will not hide anything. I will expose everything I know about bulk sms business.

Are you ready?
Hello guys Please open this link vote for my friend http://micropage.opera.com/etisalatng/942zbua32d.html i appreciate Every vote
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by ojochidem(m): 7:31am On Jan 23, 2016
My brother please listen to valid advice. Some of the Local providers you are running away from will offer you a better service that Route SMS. Some of us have stories to tell about foreign providers.

Secondly, why waste money on foreign exchange when you can buy in Naira? You need to be careful when making decisions in Bulk SMS biz. Every kobo you lose counts.

I know a reliable foreign provider here in Nigeria that will charge you in Naira.

haykay2005:

1 Like

Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by easynetsms(m): 7:56am On Jan 23, 2016
ojochidem:
My brother please listen to valid advice. Some of the Local providers you are running away from will offer you a better service that Route SMS. Some of us have stories to tell about foreign providers.

Secondly, why waste money on foreign exchange when you can buy in Naira? You need to be careful when making decisions in Bulk SMS biz. Every kobo you lose counts.

I know a reliable foreign provider here in Nigeria that will charge you in Naira.

ANd which foreign provider is that
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by rolexsms(m): 10:16am On Jan 23, 2016
ojochidem:

Thats true talk kudisms..
We have reputable and stress free standard bulksms resellers here in naija that can offer u premium service.. Buying from most of these foreign routes is stressful.. .

1 Like

Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by ojochidem(m): 1:38pm On Jan 23, 2016
Infobip Nigeria offers Naira account.

easynetsms:

ANd which foreign provider is that

1 Like

Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by IkayEkeocha: 5:08pm On Jan 23, 2016
ojochidem creativeweb .... How i set my price list is there any specific wy of doing it >
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by CreativeWeb(m): 5:09pm On Jan 23, 2016
ojochidem:
Infobip Nigeria offers Naira account.

Infobip is very reliable. However, SMSnaija247.com can still offer you the same reliability.

1 Like

Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by easynetsms(m): 6:01pm On Jan 23, 2016
I know if they should mention top 10 bulk sms website for this 2016, Easynetsms.com will be among it. They have never disappointed their clients and d service is monitored frequently to ensure an excellent service. You can test it urself and share ur testimony .
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by rolexsms(m): 6:12pm On Jan 23, 2016
IkayEkeocha:
ojochidem creativeweb .... How i set my price list is there any specific wy of doing it >
1. Go to Admin Area and click on 'Price Models'.
2. Click on 'Add New Model.'
3. Give it any name and then type your pricing model like this:
1-1000=2.00
1001-50000=1.60
etc
4. Click Submit.
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by haykay2005: 9:56pm On Jan 23, 2016
ojochidem:

Infobip price is too high, Have contacted them. Routesms has a base in Nigeria as well and their price is better. Not all client will want to listen to why you are selling above 1.5kobo story. This is Nigeria.
All i want is a premium route that won't cost more than 1.2 or 1.3k at most. You can imagine Infobip giving me target per month. That iI mustn't t do below a certain unit per month. Not all foreign providers are bad. I doubt if any local provider can provide good price to give room for profit . Stand to be corrected
Am also very sure local providers have foreign source as well. That's where you guys need to provide support. Show us the way!!

1 Like

Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by rolexsms(m): 10:10pm On Jan 23, 2016
haykay2005:

Infobip price is too high, Have contacted them. Routesms has a base in Nigeria as well and their price is better. Not all client will want to listen to why you are selling above 1.5kobo story. This is Nigeria.
All i want is a premium route that won't cost more than 1.2 or 1.3k at most. You can imagine Infobip giving me target per month. That iI mustn't t do below a certain unit per month. Not all foreign providers are bad. I doubt if any local provider can provide good price to give room for profit . Stand to be corrected
Am also very sure local providers have foreign source as well. That's where you guys need to provide support. Show us the way!!
to be corrected at u can buy sms at 1.3k - 1.1k as a re-seller for all gsm network and also at 1 unit per message.....

1 Like

Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by haykay2005: 10:28pm On Jan 23, 2016
ojochidem:

Don't get me wrong. Am willing to deal with any reliable foreign provider with a base in Nigeria. Not because of anything but pricing. I am sure Infobip will still be cheaper than smsnaija247.com wink
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by SirCalito88(m): 12:16am On Jan 24, 2016
[color=#000099][/color] @creativeweb I am very much interested, so ur assistance is required
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by ojochidem(m): 5:50am On Jan 24, 2016
Cheaper pricing depends on your monthly traffic.

haykay2005:

Don't get me wrong. Am willing to deal with any reliable foreign provider with a base in Nigeria. Not because of anything but pricing. I am sure Infobip will still be cheaper than smsnaija247.com wink
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by CreativeWeb(m): 7:00am On Jan 24, 2016
SirCalito88:
[color=#000099][/color] @creativeweb I am very much interested, so ur assistance is required

Then shoot me an email at: smsnaija247@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by fleps(m): 4:16pm On Jan 24, 2016
haykay2005:

@ the bolded. Bros, sincerely speaking, this thread is the best way you can be shown because that particular way you desire may never be shown to you.

It's like you're simply saying "show us your secret weapon". cheesy Even me wia dey talk, I don't operate any yet; I just design. I remember approaching the owner of a reliable bulk sms website that I've been using since 2012 begging him to "show me the way". The response I received portrayed my foolishness. Then I asked myself, "would I show anyone the way if I knew a very reliable source?" Would you?

Till now I still cannot answer that question.

Anyway, I'll advice that anyone going into the business should try to build something professional, reliable and lasting... In Nigeria, we have less than 10 bulk sms firms the rest are simply websites

Respect to ojochidem and creativeweb. They're doing well.

2 Likes

Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by ojochidem(m): 4:45pm On Jan 24, 2016
This is getting interesting. This thread is meant to show guys the way. But if anyone chooses to do otherwise, its up to him or her. We have restated here times without number that bulk SMS biz is hinged on the Quality of service you offer and not the price. Have you stopped to think why sites like SMSLIVE have not reduced their rates since like 2011 and they are still leading the industry??

How many of the big guns come here to render advice? Everyone is guarding his or her secret jealously but @Creativeweb deemed it fit to spill it and we are backing him. Because the Sky is wide enough to contain all of us.

fleps:

@ the bolded. Bros, sincerely speaking, this thread is the best way you can be shown because that particular way you desire may never be shown to you.

It's like you're simply saying "show us your secret weapon". cheesy Even me wia dey talk, I don't operate any yet; I just design. I remember approaching the owner of a reliable bulk sms website that I've been using since 2012 begging him to "show me the way". The response I received portrayed my foolishness. Then I asked myself, "would I show anyone the way if I knew a very reliable source?" Would you?

Till now I still cannot answer that question.

Anyway, I'll advice that anyone going into the business should try to build something professional, reliable and lasting... In Nigeria, we have less than 10 bulk sms firms the rest are simply websites

Respect to ojochidem and creativeweb. They're doing well.

1 Like

Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by fleps(m): 8:47pm On Jan 24, 2016
ojochidem:
This is getting interesting. This thread is meant to show guys the way. But if anyone chooses to do otherwise, its up to him or her. We have restated here times without number that bulk SMS biz is hinged on the Quality of service you offer and not the price. Have you stopped to think why sites like SMSLIVE have not reduced their rates since like 2011 and they are still leading the industry??

How many of the big guns come here to render advice? Everyone is guarding his or her secret jealously but @Creativeweb deemed it fit to spill it and we are backing him. Because the Sky is wide enough to contain all of us.

My thoughts exactly sir. All the 'secrets' spilled here are what another person (in fact persons) would collect nothing less than 5k to teach each person or sell tutorials for.

Okay. I really wanted to learn this stuff and one of my very good friends showed me one he was building. I was thrilled by the design and professionalism it was oozing. I 'begged' to come over to his place wherever he was staying in Lagos to spend the weekend and learn. He told me he had not the time and asked me to go search Creativeweb on nairaland. I did and landed on this thread.

ANYONE who encounters this thread, has nothing to worry about if only the instructions here are followed.

It was later on I realised that the firm I work with is a customer to kudisms and also got to know ojochidem runs it. Now that's what I call a firm. Very professional. Big business will approach you. Price is not a problem. Get your quality right and the rest will be bright.

Imagine coming to your website, sending 15,000 SMS messages and I included my number and let's say 2 of my colleagues number. After sending the SMS, I did not get any message immediately. The next day, I get it, 20 hours later one of my colleagues gets the message and the next day, my next colleague gets it. What sort of quality is that? If I don't get good conversion, mehn, I'll try the next vendor even if he charges N2 so long my leads convert quickly due to fast delivery.

So, don't compromise on quality and professionalism. They make you a firm and not just a website. There are tons of bulk SMS websites out there but just 2% to 3% are real businesses making good profit, building a name and becoming strong firms.

3 Likes

Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by rolexsms(m): 9:13pm On Jan 24, 2016
fleps:

My thoughts exactly sir. All the 'secrets' spilled here are what another person (in fact persons) would collect nothing less than 5k to teach each person or sell tutorials for.

Okay. I really wanted to learn this stuff and one of my very good friends showed me one he was building. I was thrilled by the design and professionalism it was oozing. I 'begged' to come over to his place wherever he was staying in Lagos to spend the weekend and learn. He told me he had not the time and asked me to go search Creativeweb on nairaland. I did and landed on this thread.

ANYONE who encounters this thread, has nothing to worry about if only the instructions here are followed.

It was later on I realised that the firm I work with is a customer to kudisms and also got to know ojochidem runs it. Now that's what I call a firm. Very professional. Big business will approach you. Price is not a problem. Get your quality right and the rest will be bright.

Imagine coming to your website, sending 15,000 SMS messages and I included my number and let's say 2 of my colleagues number. After sending the SMS, I did not get any message immediately. The next day, I get it, 20 hours later one of my colleagues gets the message and the next day, my next colleague gets it. What sort of quality is that? If I don't get good conversion, mehn, I'll try the next vendor even if he charges N2 so long my leads convert quickly due to fast delivery.

So, don't compromise on quality and professionalism. They make you a firm and not just a website. There are tons of bulk SMS websites out there but just 2% to 3% are real businesses making good profit, building a name and becoming strong firms.
well spoken it all depends on ones approach on this business so many people see Bulksms business as just owning a website while others see it as a firm which needs to deliver quality service . i started with bulksms seeing it as a website before i met creativeweb ojochidem and semasir, then my ideology changed ..when i wanted to even start at first i used a cracked version of spc4 thinking its cool that way..but everything went down ..for like 4-5 months was down and den i had like 50 clients .....so later on i made a bold step i read through this thread from the first letter to the end ..then i brought out a book wrote down my account balance and mapped out how to spend it on reviving
i paid for a premium template first then i bought spc4 paid for another larger hosting package ....then i started a new bulksms firm (not a website this time) my mistakes has been my stepping stone ....i can tell u am doing very well now if open my admin panel for u ...u go suprise.......and i started using a nigeria gateway few months ago i switched to a foreign gateway..so what am trying to say is that whateva you are doing in this business just do it well . because when you stand out on what you do .you get standard customers ....the sky is very large to contain everyone . God bless

2 Likes

Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by ojochidem(m): 10:05pm On Jan 24, 2016
GREAT TESTIMONY...God bless your hustle.

rolexsms:

well spoken it all depends on ones approach on this business so many people see Bulksms business as just owning a website while others see it as a firm which needs to deliver quality service . i started with bulksms seeing it as a website before i met creativeweb ojochidem and semasir, then my ideology changed ..when i wanted to even start at first i used a cracked version of spc4 thinking its cool that way..but everything went down ..for like 4-5 months was down and den i had like 50 clients .....so later on i made a bold step i read through this thread from the first letter to the end ..then i brought out a book wrote down my account balance and mapped out how to spend it on reviving
i paid for a premium template first then i bought spc4 paid for another larger hosting package ....then i started a new bulksms firm (not a website this time) my mistakes has been my stepping stone ....i can tell u am doing very well now if open my admin panel for u ...u go suprise.......and i started using a nigeria gateway few months ago i switched to a foreign gateway..so what am trying to say is that whateva you are doing in this business just do it well . because when you stand out on what you do .you get standard customers ....the sky is very large to contain everyone . God bless
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by semasir: 10:45pm On Jan 24, 2016
Thanks..... It's pays those who serve most. Bulk SMS is really challenging and rewarding if you are willing to give in. Kudos rolexsms, even though I've been in this line for a while, I learnt a few from you as well.

rolexsms:

Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by semasir: 10:48pm On Jan 24, 2016
Your negotiation skills can be a factor too to the pricing offered. Calculating the processing fees and charges may make you stay put with a local provider with quality over quantity pricing

haykay2005:

1 Like

Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by boluwatife45(m): 11:19pm On Jan 24, 2016
rolexsms:

am new here but I must say I love your bulksms portal very beautiful.. kudos to you.. and may God direct ur path.. I also checked ur alexa ranking and I can see u are even ranking higher than many SMS portals here.. kudos

1 Like

Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by bazdebest(m): 6:39am On Jan 27, 2016
I NEED INFO email:favourkpofor@gmail.com
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by semasir: 6:27pm On Jan 28, 2016
On?
bazdebest:
I NEED INFO email:favourkpofor@gmail.com
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by Shecxyy: 6:56pm On Jan 28, 2016
Hello,if your resolution is making money out of what you love doing in this new year,posting info?,blogging?,Youtube monitization?, promoting google advert on your blog or none hosted site?we av all heard abt pay per click(ppc) program,Yes talking of Adsense and yet,you find it hard getting hold of it! ADSENSE ACCOUNT!!!! ADSENSE ACCOUNT!!!!! I want believe we all know a lot and av heard enough info abt it! And d only problem u have is getting access to this account!the.D gud news now is!within 48 hrs ,you can get hold of an ADSENSE acct with no stress and u get a week free traffic through google adword on it!!!!No payment needed to make your order! All you jst need to do is to text or email your full name to 08026649152 and under 48 hrs u wil reciv d snap shot of ur approved acct sent to u ,for authentification.if you finally av interest in getting d details of ur ordered Adsense acct,after d snapshot is been sent to u! You just av to pay 5000 naira.And u get your acct. Before payment
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by lamboarchie: 4:50pm On Jan 31, 2016
So I came across cardboardfish.com as sms providers just like routesms.com.

Has anybody got any information about them just like @creativeweb gave us info on those 4 providers...

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (36) (Reply)

Web Hosting Companies In Nigeria (contact Details) / Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! / Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.