Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,905 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland - Webmasters (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland (155040 Views)

Learn Bulk SMS, Voice, Shortcode, Caller Tunes, Smart Numbers Biz Today! / Questions About Bulk SMS Business / Do You Have A Bulk Sms Business? Here Is An Assignment For You! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by isaacgravity(m): 11:59pm On Feb 23, 2016
We Offer the Best/Cheapest BULK SMS SERVICES to All members. Kindly contact us on #07033010778#(call/whatsapp) to place your order now!
OUR SERVICE IS THE BEST!!!
Powered by www.schoolnewsportal.com Team
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by HostMonitor: 9:46am On Feb 24, 2016
Having bulksms site is good, but can you do development your self?
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by nextman02: 11:17pm On Feb 24, 2016
CreativeWeb:
Before we proceed, I want to point out two things you need to know.

1. Free sms.
You are free to configure your portal to give free sms units to new registered users. However, I want to tell you that serious users are not after the free sms. It's only the secondary school guys that want to show to their friends that they can receive sms with a custom sender id from them. And so, they register with about three emails to use your free sms units. On our portal, we dont give free sms units to new members. And people never complained. Most of our sms users register and buy sms immediately to start sending their serious sms campaign. They are not out for childish playing around. I remember telling a very big church that i will give them 500 sms units to test the platform, the pastor asked me 'for what? What is 500 sms units?' They went ahead to transfer 180,000 Naira to our firstbank account for 100,000 sms units.

2. Your Pricing.
Your pricing matters. There are some novice in this business that charge rediculous cheap prices in order to get customers. It doesnt work. Serious users dont usually look at your pricing model. There was a time we were selling at #1.60kobo per sms. Then to #1.70kobo and finally to #1.80kobo. Till today, our clients never complained. We reviewed our pricing model of course because of the Dollar to Naira hick. One Bishop even said to us, 'I hope your sms is #4 because we are not ready to pay more than #4.' I told him that we sell sms at #1.80kobo and he was shocked. So, make your pricing moderate. Not too costly and not too cheap. Again, configure your portal send sms at 1 unit. Clients hate it when they wil have to do unnecessary calculations. They want 1000 sms units to send sms to 1000 gsm numbers as long as the sms is 1 page. Instead of making your unit for 80kobo and then make 1 sms to deduct 2 units, which in essence, you are selling at 1.60kobo. Why not just spell it out that you sell sms at 1.60kobo and 1 unit is equals to 1 sms?

Stay tuned...

pls can i get free sms software in the house
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by easynetsms(m): 4:31am On Feb 25, 2016
nextman02:

pls can i get free sms software in the house

There might be a free sms software but is not as good as the paid software . I will advice you to get a good software. The one am using in my site is not spc4 and i havent had any bug or problem with it. Is working perfectly well thou is costly. You can check it out
www.easynetsms.com
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by amorebise(m): 12:25pm On Feb 29, 2016
You can read this comprehensive article and download the FREE EBOOK on how to start a bulk SMS business in Nigeria. http://gybnigeria.com/business-ideas/how-to-start-bulk-sms-business-in-nigeria-216.html

All of us will make money this year o!
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by Reach2More: 2:27pm On Mar 01, 2016
Being a new member of this high profile network, we at Reach2More promise to stick to your stipulated guidelines and be exemplary members worthy of emulation. Keep up the great work, Seun! smiley
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by Okwori12(m): 6:21am On Mar 02, 2016
www.bafsms.com is for sale. call 07066804422 for enquiry
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by anointedgift: 4:10am On Mar 04, 2016
@CreativeWeb; @semasir and the others thanks for the job you are doing here, truly i have learn some much from here as regarding bulksms business and i sincerely appreciate your effort and information give out for us to learn from. May richly bless you all in Jesus Name. Amen
Please i serious your help from the house. I have some challenges which i need your help.

I have set up everything as regarding my bulksms business/website but i discover that the scheduling is not function, please kindly help me on that; and also if i click any of the members menu it will show some thing like page not found but after a friend work on it its currently showing "Object Moved-This document may be found here" and when you click "HERE" it will take you to the making page to login which is abnormal.

Please i need help from the house.
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by easynetsms(m): 4:17am On Mar 04, 2016
anointedgift:
@CreativeWeb; @semasir and the others thanks for the job you are doing here, truly i have learn some much from here as regarding bulksms business and i sincerely appreciate your effort and information give out for us to learn from. May richly bless you all in Jesus Name. Amen
Please i serious your help from the house. I have some challenges which i need your help.

I have set up everything as regarding my bulksms business/website but i discover that the scheduling is not function, please kindly help me on that; and also if i click any of the members menu it will show some thing like page not found but after a friend work on it its currently showing "Object Moved-This document may be found here" and when you click "HERE" it will take you to the making page to login which is abnormal.

I think I will help u a little

For the scheduled message , you need to setup a cronjob in your control panel. I really dnt know the language but someone here can help u do it.
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by holyemmyjoe(m): 5:06am On Mar 04, 2016
AFTER THE UPS AND DOWNS DESIGNING THE SITE AND OTHER ISSUES, THE SITE IS UP AND RUNNING. THANKS THE CREATOR OF THIS THREAD. IT SHALL BE WELL WITH YOU.
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by Lordtrillion(m): 9:10am On Mar 04, 2016
anointedgift:

Click on the link below to see a tutorial on how to set it up

Click Here
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by Bincon: 6:15pm On Mar 08, 2016
Kudos to everyone @creativeweb and other Web master.

You can pay a visit to my bulk sms wite also. But it doesn't run on spc4

[url]Http://www.bosssms.com[/url]

1 Like

Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by semasir: 7:27pm On Mar 08, 2016
Thanks
Lordtrillion:

Click on the link below to see a tutorial on how to set it up

Click Here
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by semasir: 7:28pm On Mar 08, 2016
Resolved now I guess....?
easynetsms:

I think I will help u a little

For the scheduled message , you need to setup a cronjob in your control panel. I really dnt know the language but someone here can help u do it.
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by semasir: 7:30pm On Mar 08, 2016
Use a Mobile friendly interface please.....
Bincon:
Kudos to everyone @creativeweb and other Web master.

You can pay a visit to my bulk sms wite also. But it doesn't run on spc4

[url]Http://www.bosssms.com[/url]
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by Bincon: 7:01am On Mar 09, 2016
semasir:
Use a Mobile friendly interface please.....

We would take a look at that. We have a mobile app for our clients. Our clients don't really need to visit the website, they can do that all from our mobile app on their phone.
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by eworm: 5:22am On Mar 10, 2016
You have tried, but it seems you forgot to say that to get a functioning bulksms website, domain registration and web hosting is also needed, i didnt see that aspect, or did I miss out something?
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by eworm: 12:00pm On Mar 12, 2016
Great thread. keep it alive
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by haykay2005: 7:27pm On Mar 15, 2016
Guys, what's the effect of this news on sms business in Nigeria
https://www.nairaland.com/2983214/reps-bill-prohibit-unsolicited-text
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by ojochidem(m): 9:06pm On Mar 16, 2016
haykay2005:

This should majorly affect Marketing and Campaign messages. Message sent to Church Members, Customers, Parents/Guardians of schools, Students, Members of Associations will not be affected because the recipients have consented to receiving the messages.
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by Bincon: 9:13pm On Mar 16, 2016
haykay2005:

It has no effect at all. You just have to confirm your clients are not sending out fraudulent sms using your platform.
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by Abdulmojeed01(m): 4:37pm On Mar 18, 2016
For your efficient and fast bulksms service deliver and for bulksms portal setup under 1 hour it will be working nd running. contact 07030151582 or visit my site superbsms247.com... thanks
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by kosoo: 8:10pm On Mar 19, 2016
Am interested.....dis is my number. (08037360015)....am also willing to pay for de information.
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by yomalex(m): 4:53pm On Mar 22, 2016
rolexsms:

bro pls I have problem setting up my vogue pay price on my portal... when user clicks pay online the portal changes @#1 per unit... pls how do I set my price
Hello Bro Kindly help with How you were able to solve this issue
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by fleps(m): 11:28pm On Mar 22, 2016
yomalex:
Hello Bro Kindly help with How you were able to solve this issue

Go to price Models>> Add New

Price should go this way. For me, I put all in one box for clients. Na so sample dey for spc4 manual

0-999=1.5
1000-29999=1.4
30000-99999=1.3
100000-4999999=1.2

and so on as u wish.
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by yomalex(m): 7:25am On Mar 23, 2016
fleps:

Go to price Models>> Add New

Price should go this way. For me, I put all in one box for clients. Na so sample dey for spc4 manual

0-999=1.5
1000-29999=1.4
30000-99999=1.3
100000-4999999=1.2

and so on as u wish.
lol that was straight forward thanks I was just making fun of myself here
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by Aminat508(f): 11:44am On Mar 23, 2016
yomalex:
lol that was straight forward thanks I was just making fun of myself here
Hello sir, reply my mail I need bulk sms

2 Likes

Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by yomalex(m): 6:17pm On Mar 23, 2016
Aminat508:
Hello sir, reply my mail I need bulk sms
Thanks again

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (36) (Reply)

Web Hosting Companies In Nigeria (contact Details) / Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! / Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.