Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,829 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland - Webmasters (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland (155148 Views)

Learn Bulk SMS, Voice, Shortcode, Caller Tunes, Smart Numbers Biz Today! / Questions About Bulk SMS Business / Do You Have A Bulk Sms Business? Here Is An Assignment For You! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by sees1010(m): 2:43pm On Jan 27, 2017
Need PM, BTC, WM for as low as 470/$ call this number
08037859488 or 08140968418
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by craves(m): 11:32am On Jan 28, 2017
yomalex:
of course there are other custom apps

please can you share? especially the ones that will permit users to view results/status of messages sent. i am assisting a friend to manage an sms site that runs on spc, unfortunately spc dont have that provision. and in this day and age of DND challenge on bulksms business, customer ought to be able to acess their message status arbitrarily without calling on the admin

too bad bad the guy that built it (estore sms) didnt want users to enjoy the update. the version on their site at moment has a different/better look and feel/capacity from what subscribers have. subscribers are left with the old crap -nigerian coders sha.

if you can share oher components that runs on joomla or if not on joomla but can be installed on sub-directories and with the aformentioned capacities.. pls share
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by dbynonetwork: 1:38pm On Feb 03, 2017
CreativeWeb:
I have decided to pour out everything I know about bulk sms business. I have succeeded in this business. It's your turn to start and succeed in this business. The opportunities are endless.

In this course, I will teach you:
1. How to develop the joomla bulk sms website from scratch. I know joomla like the palm of my hand.

2. How to install and configure the bulk sms component.

3. How to get a reliable premium bulk sms api.

4. How to market your bulk sms business online and offline.

5. How to discover advanced bulk sms marketing strategies.

6. How to get mega users to start using your portal (Fan Milk Nig. Ltd is using my portal).

7. How to attract bulk sms resellers that will be under you.

I will not hide anything. I will expose everything I know about bulk sms business.

Are you ready?
webmasters and internet GURUS that reside in F.C.T, i need help and guidelines on how to start up my own digital marketing, freelance marketing and affiliate marketing.

i can be contacted on 08135328835....

1 Like

Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by olaniyanhero(m): 11:25pm On Feb 04, 2017
Hello family

Please I really need you guys to vote

BEYONDWATCH editor Olaniyan Hero Kehinde has been nominated for thr Best journalist category of Nigerian Oscars awards respectively and he needs your votes

And also http://nigerianoscar.com/vote
Click on the code *YAD* and submit.
Please vote for him and thanks so much
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by solutionarena: 8:10am On Feb 15, 2017
Send messages to Friends & Family to any network for as low as N1.70kobo visit www.eadesms.com to get started
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by Dimale: 12:55pm On Feb 19, 2017
Learn how to build a bulksms portal and become a reseller for just 2k. You dont need any webdesign experience. Your bulksms portal will be ready within minutes. Contact 08038679147 for details or send info to dimaleoghenevwede@gmail.com
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by geeboy1(m): 9:16pm On Feb 24, 2017
Hello, i just hosted www.smsfast.com.ng recently with whogohost . Everything worked well until recently when '404 Component not found' error is seen after login and compose sms and all other option is clicked. Whogohost isnt helpful to help me solve this because it appears to be a server issue. Has anyone had this issue before and what way was it solved
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by slim10billion: 6:59am On Feb 25, 2017
geeboy1:
Hello, i just hosted www.smsfast.com.ng recently with whogohost . Everything worked well until recently when '404 Component not found' error is seen after login and compose sms and all other option is clicked. Whogohost isnt helpful to help me solve this because it appears to be a server issue. Has anyone had this issue before and what way was it solved

Are you using the original version of the script or cracked version?

I have checked your site and I notice some things you need to work on and they are;

1 you need to remove all those email, print, category, next, previous, date, time, name of publisher and hit counts o your portal its making it look unprofessional.

2. I notice there is no contact page on your contact us form. kindly fix that too

3.there is no coverage list on your portal its showing error 404.kindly fix that up too.

have a nice day
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by severus(m): 12:38pm On Feb 25, 2017
I need an experienced mentor in java and android development, with a skill in practical teaching. Reach me via whatsapp 08166459353

1 Like

Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by severus(m): 12:48pm On Feb 25, 2017
I need an exprienced IONIC developer to partner with me on a project, kindly reach me via whatsapp 08166459353
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by NaijaAI: 5:12pm On Feb 25, 2017
Please rate this site I developed late last year [url]simplesms.com.ng[/url]
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by yomalex(m): 7:08pm On Feb 25, 2017
NaijaAI:
Please rate this site I developed late last year [url]simplesms.com.ng[/url]
Lots of things to be done but i think a greater percentage would be solved by changing your template Why? I had to click the icon to see the menu items, your customers should see the menu items straight forward not hidden somewhere.
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by NaijaAI: 9:01pm On Feb 25, 2017
yomalex:
Lots of things to be done but i think a greater percentage would be solved by changing your template Why? I had to click the icon to see the menu items, your customers should see the menu items straight forward not hidden somewhere.
Thanks will work on it. Current template developed myself.
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by Rawgged(m): 12:26pm On Feb 28, 2017
I am a web developer residing in lagos and abeokuta... I am skilled in html5, css, php, mysql, and javascript...if you interested in building a cost effective personal or official website, web app or offline app from as low as 20,000 ngn you can contact me on 07016873246 or 08184704249

1 Like

Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by basil02: 9:32pm On Mar 04, 2017
For Bulksms website, get sms portal creator version 3 High Earner for joomla 1.5, 2.5, 3.0...for #1000. screan shots are there for u to check out. call 07061923392

Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by yomalex(m): 11:12pm On Mar 04, 2017
basil02:
For Bulksms website, get sms portal creator version 3 High Earner for joomla 1.5, 2.5, 3.0...for #1000. screan shots are there for u to check out. call 07061923392
hmm
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by yomalex(m): 7:13am On Mar 08, 2017
I just installed spc on a new portal but the time in spc frontend is 6 hours behind, I have checked timezone within joomla and also through htaccess file no difference any help?

Modified: I didn't enter the timezone offset.
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by semasir: 5:48pm On Mar 08, 2017
Ask your host to help you with a php.ini file to correct this error.
yomalex:
I just installed spc on a new portal but the time in spc frontend is 6 hours behind, I have checked timezone within joomla and also through htaccess file no difference any help?

Modified: I didn't enter the timezone offset.
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by yomalex(m): 6:49pm On Mar 08, 2017
semasir:
thanks. i have since corrected and modified post
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by ev4real(m): 7:36pm On Mar 09, 2017
semasir:
Bro, mine is 1hour behind. how can I correct it please.?
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by semasir: 7:51pm On Mar 09, 2017
Talk to your hosting company for a php.ini file to correct this.

ev4real:

1 Like

Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by yomalex(m): 7:36am On Mar 10, 2017
ev4real:

In your spc settings at the front end click on website in your timezone enter 'Africa/Lagos' and timezone offset enter "+01:00" that's all

1 Like

Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by ev4real(m): 8:18am On Mar 11, 2017
yomalex:
In your spc settings at the front end click on website in your timezone enter 'Africa/Lagos' and timezone offset enter "+01:00" that's all
Bro I have done that, it's still displaying 1hour behind.
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by yomalex(m): 8:54am On Mar 11, 2017
ev4real:

Bro I have done that, it's still displaying 1hour behind.
Check backend then if not follow the php.ini
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by chinnyTF95(f): 10:23am On Mar 12, 2017
CreativeWeb:
Ok. After building your normal joomla website, it wil be the time to install the sms portal creator joomla component.

Pls I want you to know that every joomla website can become a 'bulk sms portal' when you install the spc component in it.

First, joomla is an open source content management system running on php and mysql. There are so many content management systems in the web industry, however there are three most popular ones which are wordpress, joomla and drupal. Every cms is easy to learn with one or two curvy parts.

You can download a free copy of joomla application at joomla.org and install in the htdocs of your xampp or www of your wamp server. Just create a database in your phpmyadmin and add a user, host and password. Type localhost/yourjoomlafolder and the joomla installation wizard will start. Follow all the steps by providing your database details.

When joomla is successfully installed, head over to your admin area at localhost/yourjoomlafolder/administrator and login with your admin details.

You can start creating articles and menu items. My main concern is creating two important menu items and called them: 'Sms Portal' and 'Admin Settings.' Set the access level of the former to 'registered' and access level of the later to 'super users.' You can just link them to any article for now.

When you are done, download akeeba backup component and install it. Use it to backup your joomla website from localhost. Head over to your live server and upload the zipped backup file to your public_html. When you are done, unzip it and then try visit your website and akeeba restore wizard will start. When you have successfully restored or transfered your website from localhost to live server, then head over to smsportalcreator.com and purchase a copy of spc4.

Later...

I need your help urgently. My number 08039658953
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by eaglestar: 2:10pm On Mar 13, 2017
WHICH KIND OF WEBSITE DO YOU NEED...?
We develop websites at an affordable price, easy to navigate, responsive design... OWN A WEBSITE TODAY AND EARN MILLIONS FROM HOME..

DO YOU NEED A WEBSITE IN ANY OF THE FOLLOWING..?
*Ecommerce - Online sales
*Social Network
*Forum - Online Community
*Ponzi Website
*People-Helping-People Network
*Blog
*Download Portal
*Video Hosting Service
*Exam Portal
*File Sharing Web
*Personal Website
* etc

ALL IN:
*Responsive Design
*PC and Mobile version
*Easy to navigate
*Very cheap price
*Interested features

CONTACT FOR DETAILS: EagleStarBlog244@gmail.com
WhatsApp: +2348031886623

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (36) (Reply)

Web Hosting Companies In Nigeria (contact Details) / Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! / Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.