Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,330 members, 7,819,134 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland - Webmasters (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland (154918 Views)

Learn Bulk SMS, Voice, Shortcode, Caller Tunes, Smart Numbers Biz Today! / Questions About Bulk SMS Business / Do You Have A Bulk Sms Business? Here Is An Assignment For You! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by Ifecoded(m): 8:03am On Apr 22, 2017
djsalvation122:

Would you like to start making money from your own BulkSMS website similar to
www.ogbongesms.com ?

Introducing: "The BulkSMS Reseller Guide "
What is the Manual All About?
The manual explains to you in easy to follow steps (using pictures) on how to set up your own bulksms website WITHOUT doing any coding. All you need to do is to fill the forms, input the website address you want to use, input your prices,
input your bank details and your site will be ready asap to start making money for you. You will be able to sell SMS at your own rates and make cool margins!

In the guide, you will also learn how to register the domain name (website address) you want to use for your SMS site.
Inside the guide, you will also learn:

•How To Register For Your BulkSMS site with less than N2000

•How To Get A Domain name for your site for close to N1500

•How To Set Your Prices

•How To Fill Your Bank Account Details

•How To Give Free SMS To New Users Of Your Site

•How To Credit Users

•How To Delete Users

•How To Use The "Support" In Responding To Users Queries
etc

How Much Will It Cost Me To Set Up The SMS site After buying this Manual?
The manual will explain the secret of how to set up your bulkSMS site with just N4, 000 .
Breakdown of the N4, 000
N 2,000 will cover the cost of the
domain name you will use, i.e
www.somethingSMS.com
N 2,000 will cover the registration fee with the BulkSMS company that will host your sms store and be selling sms to you at cheap rates.

No need to pay for web hosting because the BulkSMS company will host your site for free.
How Much Will I be Getting SMS To Resell?

==> The ebook will explain to you how to get sms as low as N1.35 per sms and as high as N1.95/sms

==> The ebook will explain to you how to set the price you want to sell your sms at your site.
==>Note: this eBook was not written by me,it was written by one of the must successful blogger ,Jide he sales at 2,000N but I will be selling at 100N 50% off,for now

==>Also Note:That my reselling is legal, because at the purchasing of the eBook you gets the rights to resell. so you see if you don't want to own a reseller site or setup one for people which is at 10 to 11,000N ,you can still resale.

am not a scammer I think someone like @prezzy whom I have done business can tell a little of me

I am selling this to only a few people because I myself don't want many competitions. Hence, It might not be available any moment from now. So, ACT NOW !
==>bounce offer is "proposal letters to contracts"

•Wish to buy call ,text or add me up on whatsApp ==>07014974163
Act Now!!

Must one have a pc to create a bulksms website?

1 Like

Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by Ifecoded(m): 8:08am On Apr 22, 2017
upsms247:
Mobile marketing (BulkSMS and Voice SMS) is one of the coolest way to make money online,just selling out this service you are guarantee of making a minimum of #150,000 every single month if you follow the right and successful strategies from high mobile marketer earners.

==> No technical skills is required,before you can start making money online from selling out mobile service(BulkSMS and VoiceSMS).
==> Free API gateway system that support all the network providers in Nigeria.
==> Unlimited users.
==> Unlimited resellers. e.t.c

Today, am telling you to start the bulksms business today and start smiling with more money to your bank account. Remember everyone is looking for more multiple source of income, so don't let this legit online business pass you away. I have taste the sweet success from this business, and am still rocking it in a big way. Join us today and learn our successful methods,and you are sure to be the next mobile earner.

Go Mobile OR Go Bye! Happy Weekend.
Will like to know more about the voice sms.
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by severus(m): 6:29pm On Apr 22, 2017
Would you like to make money with your skill from already done apps or websites you developed? Well, inbox me on ndukaude@gmail.com or whatsapp me 08166459353
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by smartty68(m): 11:44pm On Apr 25, 2017
Nice thread
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by MRGRACE(m): 4:31pm On Apr 27, 2017
Hello everyone, you can now buy and send sms at affordable prices of 1unit per SMS @ 1naira per sms....Yes its 1unit per sms to all networks except foreign numbers.... Visit www.thesmsmerchant.com.ng to start sending your sms Today...
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by verticalngn: 5:17pm On Apr 27, 2017
Boss.. Your website still need some work.
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by anurag655: 12:52pm On Apr 28, 2017
Pour some sugar on me too, skype ID anurag.raghuvanshi19
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by djsalvation122(m): 10:55pm On Apr 29, 2017
Ifecoded:

Must one have a pc to create a bulksms website?
No bro ,you can do it with your phone
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by Ifecoded(m): 11:25pm On Apr 29, 2017
djsalvation122:
How do I go about It Pls?
Someone ask me to get at least #35,000 to set up mine buh I can't afford that for now.
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by slim10billion: 7:52am On May 01, 2017
djsalvation122:

Hey Djsalvation122
Do you even have a bulk sms website?

can you show us a bulksms site you designed with a mobile phone?

this just show you know nothing about this business .
why are deceiving that guy that you can design a full functional bulk SMS website with a mobile phone? you must be a very dubious person.you just want to take his money and disappear into the thin air.
stop spreading lies and deceiving people
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by slim10billion: 8:33am On May 01, 2017
Ifecoded:

Someone ask me to get at least #35,000 to set up mine buh I can't afford that for now.

Hey ifecoded
you can't get a well craft and design bulk SMS website at that amount but if you choose to go ahead with what that guy tell you,then you are in for big trouble.
here is the break down

spc bulk SMS component...........15k
hosting..........................................15k upward depending on your budget that is if you want to use local host but I will recommend foreign host like site ground and namecheap.
web site design cost.....................15k to 25k
Good website template will cost you $45 to $50 .you can use free template if you have one but be careful don't use any crack template you see online for you website.your site can be hack.

this is the cost of setting it up your bulk sms site and this does not include the money you will spend getting a premium SMS route to your portal.

Now how are you going to get all this done with a mobile phone and 35k?

Don't be shy to ask questions.
have a nice day
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by Ifecoded(m): 8:53am On May 01, 2017
slim10billion:

Hey ifecoded
you can't get a well craft and design bulk SMS website at that amount but if you choose to go ahead with what that guy told,then you are in for big trouble.
here is the break down

spc bulk SMS component...........15k
hosting..........................................15k upward depending on your budget that is if you want to use local host but I will recommend foreign host like site ground and namecheap.
web site design cost.....................15k to 25k
Good website template will cost you $45 to $50 .you can use free template if you have one but be careful don't use any crack template you see online for you website.your site can be hack.

this is the cost of setting it up your bulk sms site and this does not include the money you will spend getting a premium SMS route to your portal.

Now how are you going to get all this done with a mobile phone and 35k?

Don't be shy to ask questions.
have a nice day
Which one is "spc bulk sms component" again?
Does website template cost that much?
Website design and cost- can I not get someone that can do it for me at a cheaper amount, is it fixed?
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by fleps(m): 1:01pm On May 01, 2017
Ifecoded:

Website design and cost- can I not get someone that can do it for me at a cheaper amount, is it fixed?

I built a bulk SMS website for a client and I charged N55k because he is even a brother to my classmate back in school.

SPC BULK SMS Component: #15,000

Hosting: #10k

Domain: #5k

Web Design Cost: #15k

Bulk SMS Credit: 10k

Template: #Free

All these were because I had a premium template initially and because of the relationship we had.

Check out dailysmsng.com and icesms.net

Almost all bulk SMS websites in Nigeria are making use of SPC and Joomla CMS. Only a few are outstanding being coded from scratch and using something else instead of SPC

The next project DailySMSng needs is a transformation into WordPress and Android/IOS app with the ability to send SMS.
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by kayumekay: 5:17pm On May 01, 2017
I am interested in learning the bulksms business is still available this year
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by slim10billion: 9:59pm On May 01, 2017
fleps:

I built a bulk SMS website for a client and I charged N55k because he is even a brother to my classmate back in school.

SPC BULK SMS Component: #15,000

Hosting: #10k

Domain: #5k

Web Design Cost: #15k

Bulk SMS Credit: 10k

Template: #Free

All these were because I had a premium template initially and because of the relationship we had.

Check out dailysmsng.com and icesms.net

Almost all bulk SMS websites in Nigeria are making use of SPC and Joomla CMS. Only a few are outstanding being coded from scratch and using something else instead of SPC

The next project DailySMSng needs is a transformation into WordPress and Android/IOS app with the ability to send SMS.

nice job fleps
i really like the design and template you use.i am happy you said the
truth regarding design and template.thank God you had a template you use in doing that job for your client.
ifecoded kindly check the works fleps did and see for yourself if you can do that with a mobile phone and 35k as you have been told

open your eyes
dont be deceive by those hungry guys who know nothing about bulksms business
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by slim10billion: 10:30pm On May 01, 2017
Ifecoded:

spc bulk sms component is component you need to instal in your joomla website to run a bulk sms business.template cost a lot too but you can use free template online if you can get your hand on any good,clean and responsive template online that is bug free and mobile friendly.the web site design cost varies,you can get it around 15k to 25k depending on who is handling the project for you but a good looking bulksms site cost money to craft.check out the one designed by fleps,you will know what am talking about.
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by eagle23: 7:46am On May 02, 2017
I BUY GIFT CARDs (USD, CAD, AUD, EURO) VALID PHYSICAL CARDS AND ECODES

And get paid into any bank account in Nigeria, Mobile transfer to Ghana, Benin in minutes
I will also pay into your Bitcoin Wallet
I credit Nigeria account within 10 Minutes instant Online transfer after cards are redeemed

Also selling Bitcoin at a rather affordable price

No Invalid cards/ Used cards please

Tested & Trusted, certified and legit buyer
Whatsapp: +2348100147373...
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by Ifecoded(m): 3:11pm On May 02, 2017
slim10billion:

nice job fleps
i really like the design and template you use.i am happy you said the
truth regarding design and template.thank God you had a template you use in doing that job for your client.
ifecoded kindly check the works fleps did and see for yourself if you can do that with a mobile phone and 35k as you have been told

open your eyes
dont be deceive by those hungry guys who know nothing about bulksms business

Wow, fleps did a great job especially dailysmsng.com, I like it, I think I should just exercise patience till I get good money to start mine I don't have enough money for now. I don't wanna rush myself, so I won't rush back.
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by djsalvation122(m): 5:17am On May 03, 2017
Ifecoded:

well my brother I don't know you and u don't know me, but one thing is for sure not a scammer, that's no 1 ,2 I did not say am gona setup any bulk SMS for you ,am only selling an eBook on how to setup a resellers site which is 2000N,but for now it's on promo so it's on 1000N, buy it and learn how to setup it up yourself. for resellers site only am not begging it's your choice, thanks come and try it and know if it's possible to set it up with a phone like android.
am not saying anything here again call or whatsapp me if u want to do business
all regards
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by Ifecoded(m): 8:56am On May 03, 2017
djsalvation122:
well my brother I don't know you and u don't know me, but one thing is for sure not a scammer, that's no 1 ,2 I did not say am gona setup any bulk SMS for you ,am only selling an eBook on how to setup a resellers site which is 2000N,but for now it's on promo so it's on 1000N, buy it and learn how to setup it up yourself. for resellers site only am not begging it's your choice, thanks come and try it and know if it's possible to set it up with a phone like android.
am not saying anything here again call or whatsapp me if u want to do business
all regards
I wasn't referring to you in my earlier post, or am I getting something wrong here?
When am ready for business I will contact you.
Thanks.
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by djsalvation122(m): 7:53am On May 04, 2017
Ifecoded:

I wasn't referring to you in my earlier post, or am I getting something wrong here?
When am ready for business I will contact you.
Thanks.
better!
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by horlar22(m): 12:37pm On May 05, 2017
Am ready
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by ascend: 3:37pm On May 05, 2017
the bulksms site i manage runs on spc4, i have not been able to install updates. who else is having such issue
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by Ifecoded(m): 3:58pm On May 06, 2017
djsalvation122:
better!
You feel Good now?
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by Bowlexzy(m): 4:02pm On May 13, 2017
Hello I am Samuel Bolu; Freelance computer technician, product manager, web content strategist and social media manager. I have worked with eCommerce companies and also small medium enterprise to help manage and monitor their website. Looking for brilliant and exciting ideas to help product manage. If you are working on a start up, contact me if you need a product manager and management help. 07035943189
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by semasir: 5:07pm On May 13, 2017
When many want shortcut to success, they don't mind settling for anything ridiculous.

A Bulk SMS Platform can cost nothing less than N55000 and anything else is either you are using the cracked version of SPC (a Bulk SMS software many of us use here in Nigeria) or you just don't want to be sincere and be realistic.

As quoted earlier, the breakdown is thus:

1. Domain name registration = N5000
2. Web hosting package = N6000 (at least)
3. Template/theme (design outlook) = N19000 ($50) except if the designer has one already to subsidise for you)
4. SPC = N15000
5. Workmanship = N10000 (even more)

Someone vast in the business can charge you N40000 or even N35000 based on some availability and considerations though so don't be shy to ask and be guided

1 Like

Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by kasonud(m): 8:41pm On May 13, 2017
Pls i need a link to download joomla bulk sms template.thanks
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by Exclusiveslog(m): 5:37am On May 14, 2017
I have over 100million certified phone numbers for sale contact me on or call whatsapp 09076705994
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by saeedashifahmed(m): 3:52pm On May 14, 2017
Started a Blog related to SEO and Blogging: http://midsummerr.co.uk/
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by EMuyi1(m): 6:33am On May 15, 2017
www.presidentsms.com.ng
holyemmyjoe:
I HAVE MY BULK SMS SITE READY BUT I DONT KNOW WHERE I CAN BUY UNITS THAT I WILL SELL TO MY USERS? PLEASE HELP.

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (36) (Reply)

Web Hosting Companies In Nigeria (contact Details) / Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! / Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.