Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

When Abuja Policemen See A Senator That Just Collected #WardrobeAllowance(Pic) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Abuja Policemen See A Senator That Just Collected #WardrobeAllowance(Pic) (77709 Views)

The Only Senator That Did'nt Vote Vote For Immunity For Nass Members / 10 Steps To Recall A Senator In Nigeria. / Who Is More Powerful...a Minister And A Senator??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Abuja Policemen See A Senator That Just Collected #WardrobeAllowance(Pic) by onyitek(m): 11:13pm On Jun 16, 2015
»»» 3 Types of Smell in the Bedroom after
Marriage !!!
(1). During the first 6months, you will always
perceive the smell of perfumes, flowers, same body
sprays and air fresheners everywhere. Ha ana-esi !
(2). After one year of marriage, the smell will turn to Johnson baby powder, creams and lotions, dettol,
among others. Ha niile a na-ekpo!
(3). But after 50years, the smell will now be that
of 'Nerve and Bone', Deep Sweat, Essential balm,
Aboniki, Medicine and drugs (mkpuru ogwu),
Okwoma, Gwogworise, Otangele, even Garden egg and Bitter Kola. All of them will be oozing inside
the bedroom. Ha a na-esiputa mana parlour. Lolz!!!
••• No be so peepz?
••• Gudnyt n Switdrimz 2 y'all ...

1 Like

Re: When Abuja Policemen See A Senator That Just Collected #WardrobeAllowance(Pic) by Bifwoli: 11:21pm On Jun 16, 2015
fx45:

No self-respecting Senator of the Federal Republic can drive that rickety old model SUV. The local chairman of the NURTW fits more....

Wrong priorities bro,its foolhardy to care more about style than substance.See why Nigeria is still poor,always tottering and underachieving?

Celebs in Hollywood ride Toyota Prius,former NY mayor the billionaire Bloomberg rode the subway to work,billionaire Warren Buffet rides a 20yr old Buick and has a modest home in Omaha and London mayor,Boris Johnson rides a bike to work.

All these super rich folks can afford the very best of cars but they have better priorities and most importantly, better values.

1 Like

Re: When Abuja Policemen See A Senator That Just Collected #WardrobeAllowance(Pic) by nijanigga: 11:23pm On Jun 16, 2015
epitome of a lackey,hungry cops, I don't blame them.
Re: When Abuja Policemen See A Senator That Just Collected #WardrobeAllowance(Pic) by cirmuell(m): 11:25pm On Jun 16, 2015
fx45:

No self-respecting Senator of the Federal Republic can drive that rickety old model SUV. The local chairman of the NURTW fits more....
People like you are one of the reasons we are still stuck with all these problems in this country. undecided

P.S Don't bother explaining yourself, don't bother quoting back.
Re: When Abuja Policemen See A Senator That Just Collected #WardrobeAllowance(Pic) by rules(m): 11:27pm On Jun 16, 2015
Lol.....
Re: When Abuja Policemen See A Senator That Just Collected #WardrobeAllowance(Pic) by lanrejoe10: 11:28pm On Jun 16, 2015
Tripple TUALE ! ! !
Re: When Abuja Policemen See A Senator That Just Collected #WardrobeAllowance(Pic) by fx45(m): 11:32pm On Jun 16, 2015
cirmuell:
People like you are the problem of this country. undecided

P.S Don't bother explaining yourself, don't bother quoting back.
I owe you no explanation.... Who are you?

I've already made my point and that is a fact! Hate it or love it
Re: When Abuja Policemen See A Senator That Just Collected #WardrobeAllowance(Pic) by Smileconcept: 11:36pm On Jun 16, 2015
fx45:

No....that car fits chairman of Trekkers grin
fx45:

No....that car fits chairman of Trekkers
Re: When Abuja Policemen See A Senator That Just Collected #WardrobeAllowance(Pic) by cirmuell(m): 11:36pm On Jun 16, 2015
fx45:

I owe you no explanation.... Who are you?

I've already made my point and that is a fact! Hate it or love it
Well I guess you have cheese for a brain, I have nothing to say you...the reason I said don't quote back...run along now.
Re: When Abuja Policemen See A Senator That Just Collected #WardrobeAllowance(Pic) by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jun 16, 2015
[color=][/color] ;DAbi now tualey... baba agbalagbi give dose area guys nada nw
Re: When Abuja Policemen See A Senator That Just Collected #WardrobeAllowance(Pic) by fx45(m): 11:50pm On Jun 16, 2015
cirmuell:
Well I guess you have cheese for a brain, I have nothing to say you...the reason I said don't quote back...run along now.
Ewu! Go and sleep.... Its already late. Foolish over-sabi people
Re: When Abuja Policemen See A Senator That Just Collected #WardrobeAllowance(Pic) by cirmuell(m): 11:56pm On Jun 16, 2015
fx45:

Ewu! Go and sleep.... Its already late. Foolish over-sabi people
*sigh* you don vex be dat?
Re: When Abuja Policemen See A Senator That Just Collected #WardrobeAllowance(Pic) by Graccccccccy(f): 12:02am On Jun 17, 2015
loomer:
Tuale baba
Owo meji feyan kan...lol
Re: When Abuja Policemen See A Senator That Just Collected #WardrobeAllowance(Pic) by socialworker11: 12:06am On Jun 17, 2015
8bn wardrobe allowance and we want to curb wastage of resources...
Re: When Abuja Policemen See A Senator That Just Collected #WardrobeAllowance(Pic) by bayusdipe(m): 12:08am On Jun 17, 2015
all this once should be sacked
Re: When Abuja Policemen See A Senator That Just Collected #WardrobeAllowance(Pic) by kentozybee(m): 12:12am On Jun 17, 2015
WAYRAY RE OO
Re: When Abuja Policemen See A Senator That Just Collected #WardrobeAllowance(Pic) by preselect(m): 12:47am On Jun 17, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Nigeria is just one big joke . . . . . see police grin

[size=18pt]Biggest joke of the century. . . . . . . . .electing a 700yrs old con man and calling it change grin
[/size]

[size=28pt]. . . . . . Mr Old man where are the chibok girls[/size]

#BigJokeBuhari

1 Like

Re: When Abuja Policemen See A Senator That Just Collected #WardrobeAllowance(Pic) by Mhosmhan(m): 1:04am On Jun 17, 2015
Police be like: pass me not oh gentle savior,hear my humble cry...senator:oya mak una manage dis 250k. Police be like:baba o,boss of bosses,chief of chiefs,king of kings,lord of lords,we hail o,carry go we dey ur back like hunch_back....lool
Re: When Abuja Policemen See A Senator That Just Collected #WardrobeAllowance(Pic) by shadrach77: 1:17am On Jun 17, 2015
They are doing a sign known as "tuale" grin grin grin
Re: When Abuja Policemen See A Senator That Just Collected #WardrobeAllowance(Pic) by DangoteGroup99: 1:20am On Jun 17, 2015
DANGOTE CEMENT FACTORY WISH TO INFORM THE GENERAL PUBLIC OF SALES OF CEMENT AT A LOW
FACTORY PRICE OF #1000. WE SHIP TO ANY PART.
OF THE COUNTRY UPON THE CUSTOMER(S) ORDER, AND.
DELIVERED TO YOUR DOOR STEP *PRODUCT: DANGOTE CEMENT (50KG)
*ORIGIN: DANGOTE FACTORY.
*PRICE PER BAG:1000 NAIRA ONLY.
*TRAILER LOAD QTY: 600 or 900 BAGS.
*Total Cost: 600 BAGS X... 1000 NAIRA: d=600,000 NAIRA.
*DURATION OF DELIVERY AFTER ORDER:2DAYS.
*TRANSPORTATION COST: DEPENDS ON DISTANCE/YOUR.
STATE. CONTACT US NOW TO PLACE YOUR ORDER VIA.
08063268251 OR 08063268251
NOTE: we deliver our goods to which ever state our.
customers may reside in stocks, sites or construction.
company.

Re: When Abuja Policemen See A Senator That Just Collected #WardrobeAllowance(Pic) by digitsolution: 2:46am On Jun 17, 2015
Seriously I think there's something wrong with the NPF.......they sure need a lot of change in that outfit.

Re: When Abuja Policemen See A Senator That Just Collected #WardrobeAllowance(Pic) by simdam500(m): 3:19am On Jun 17, 2015
Dry

1 Like

Re: When Abuja Policemen See A Senator That Just Collected #WardrobeAllowance(Pic) by ibntwk: 3:24am On Jun 17, 2015
Haaaaaaaa, naija for show
Re: When Abuja Policemen See A Senator That Just Collected #WardrobeAllowance(Pic) by akpumping7720(m): 6:05am On Jun 17, 2015
Even Kashamu sef go follow share for the wardrobe allowance! It is well.
Re: When Abuja Policemen See A Senator That Just Collected #WardrobeAllowance(Pic) by scentmarlc(m): 6:10am On Jun 17, 2015
Re: When Abuja Policemen See A Senator That Just Collected #WardrobeAllowance(Pic) by temitemi1(m): 6:26am On Jun 17, 2015
Ok, I will laugh later embarassed
MizMyColi:

*Pokes at himangry*

Oya Laugh naaaaacheesy
Re: When Abuja Policemen See A Senator That Just Collected #WardrobeAllowance(Pic) by zemaye: 6:26am On Jun 17, 2015
Hypocrite kawai the kind of looks and greeting you get from this miscreants go by the kind of car you ride, I have experienced it first hand mtseww smh
Re: When Abuja Policemen See A Senator That Just Collected #WardrobeAllowance(Pic) by AdeniyiA(m): 6:37am On Jun 17, 2015
The graphical representation is shown below...

Re: When Abuja Policemen See A Senator That Just Collected #WardrobeAllowance(Pic) by Aliyullahi(m): 6:38am On Jun 17, 2015
Nigeria... Police men has now turn to tout while senator occupy the position of Baba Alaye.
Those useless bunch of thieves as the alphabet 'P' in psycho
Re: When Abuja Policemen See A Senator That Just Collected #WardrobeAllowance(Pic) by henryobinna(m): 6:41am On Jun 17, 2015
cramjones:
sfsdf
struggle to make frontpage dey make you type trash like this.

chai
sorry oh
Re: When Abuja Policemen See A Senator That Just Collected #WardrobeAllowance(Pic) by anukulapo: 7:06am On Jun 17, 2015
eazisky:
police: baba ooo!!! we hail u o... make we get our own share of wardrobe na

senator: u mean una wan Change una uniforms too
Like Olamide spoke to their mind all at the same time "ko duro so ke"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gunshots At Lekki Toll Gate As Security Agents Attack EndSARS Protesters / Major Projects Under Construction In Nigeria (pics) / EndSARS Protesters Raise Funds To Buy A Protester Prosthetic Leg (photo).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.