Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,900 members, 7,814,045 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

So There Was A Fight @ The National Assembly And No News Network Carried It. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / So There Was A Fight @ The National Assembly And No News Network Carried It. (10367 Views)

No Need To Fight The Herdsmen..just Do This. / Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) / Made-In-Aba Products Being Carried Into The Presidential Villa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

So There Was A Fight @ The National Assembly And No News Network Carried It. by sexybrooke: 10:40am On Mar 27, 2016
The Fight broke out between senator abaribe and a northern senator, when the northern senator requested for an islamic state for boko haram but was countered by senator ekweremmadu that if an islamic state is created for boko haram then biafra deserves to created .the northern senator reacted by throwing bottle water at ekweremmadu. but he was quickly sized up by senator abaribe who slapped and pinned him to the ground before other senators to came to Separate the fight .

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: So There Was A Fight @ The National Assembly And No News Network Carried It. by sexybrooke: 10:41am On Mar 27, 2016
This is serious
Re: So There Was A Fight @ The National Assembly And No News Network Carried It. by dexpee4life(m): 10:45am On Mar 27, 2016
One day breeze go blow and the fowl yanshes will all open. In other cases like Buhari and TINUBU, obasanjo and Buhari, sylva and oshomole, TINUBU and I be Kachikwu, elrufai and his deputy, Dan ladi and TINUBU, cbn governor and Buhari, etc
Re: So There Was A Fight @ The National Assembly And No News Network Carried It. by Nobody: 10:49am On Mar 27, 2016
Idonbelivdis

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: So There Was A Fight @ The National Assembly And No News Network Carried It. by chriskosherbal(m): 10:50am On Mar 27, 2016
Are you serious?

1 Like

Re: So There Was A Fight @ The National Assembly And No News Network Carried It. by BlackTechnology: 10:53am On Mar 27, 2016
This CHANGE dey run belle oooooo
See request
It is clear that North was behind BH
Re: So There Was A Fight @ The National Assembly And No News Network Carried It. by codedguy1(m): 10:54am On Mar 27, 2016
This news needs to be verified.

Assuming it is true then handing power to a set of people who have a warped idea of life is a disaster.

How can a law maker be suggesting something like this. I have always supported one Nigeria with the condition of true federalism/regionalism but if a lawmaker from the North is advocating for something like this (if this report is true) na to break up sure pass.

Why not mention the name of the northern lawmaker that made the suggestion in the report?

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: So There Was A Fight @ The National Assembly And No News Network Carried It. by meforyou1(m): 10:58am On Mar 27, 2016
Northern national assembly members are all boko haram sponsors
Re: So There Was A Fight @ The National Assembly And No News Network Carried It. by freeze001(f): 10:58am On Mar 27, 2016
When people say Biafra is necessary some put it down as something negative. However, when we hear of things like this, if true, u then realise that the people are right!

Why share a country and live with such madness? Suddenly it will pick up momentum and they will advocate same because they have a larger number. Useless miscreants and to think he's paid for such nonsense!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: So There Was A Fight @ The National Assembly And No News Network Carried It. by BlackTechnology: 10:59am On Mar 27, 2016
sexybrooke:
The Fight broke out between senator abaribe and a northern senator, when the northern senator requested for an islamic state for boko haram but was countered by senator ekweremmadu that if an islamic state is created for boko haram then biafra deserves to created .the northern senator reacted by throwing bottle water at ekweremmadu. but he was quickly sized up by senator abaribe who slapped and pinned him to the ground before other senators to came to Separate the fight .

Someone must have a video record which must be found and uploaded on YouTube

1 Like

Re: So There Was A Fight @ The National Assembly And No News Network Carried It. by yang(m): 11:08am On Mar 27, 2016
As usual the black man from the zoo is trying to suppress the truth

Umuchineke

The Children of the most high must be free in the end

Then we can build a very long fence to keep the Northerners out!!!!

11 Likes

Re: So There Was A Fight @ The National Assembly And No News Network Carried It. by ElCount: 11:16am On Mar 27, 2016
sexybrooke:
"A fight against boko haram is a fight against the north"...Buhari
What do you expect from them before, meanawhile fulani herdsmen are their tool for the islamization of nigeria Emir of Enugu and Benue coming soon

7 Likes

Re: So There Was A Fight @ The National Assembly And No News Network Carried It. by kelsidengkucio(m): 11:16am On Mar 27, 2016
at it been the northerners occupy biafra land. The seccession would have bin a history.
Re: So There Was A Fight @ The National Assembly And No News Network Carried It. by ayindejimmy(m): 11:22am On Mar 27, 2016
Incredible!
Those believe this trash will believe anytin.
Nw i knw why some youths r nt allow near power

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: So There Was A Fight @ The National Assembly And No News Network Carried It. by Strawman: 11:58am On Mar 27, 2016
My guy what is your SOURCE nau!!? undecided

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: So There Was A Fight @ The National Assembly And No News Network Carried It. by Sctests: 12:01pm On Mar 27, 2016
Boko apologists in the senate house? Was the north expecting that Biafrans and Ooduan will remain with Boko north if an Islamic state is created?
Anyway let's wait for a good "sauce".

1 Like

Re: So There Was A Fight @ The National Assembly And No News Network Carried It. by PlayerMeji: 12:12pm On Mar 27, 2016
This northern senators dont have any sense of unity at all.

They feed and thrive on the fairness and goodwill of others.

Imagine asking for an Islamic state for Boko Haram, which is exactly one of the major demands of Boko Haram insurgents.

And the stupeeed Bleep didnt stop there, he went ahead to intimidate his dishonorable colleague by throwing water at him.

This one should be shot just like Anini...

Though, I need to confirm the information..

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: So There Was A Fight @ The National Assembly And No News Network Carried It. by Beremx(f): 12:14pm On Mar 27, 2016
No comment until i see a video evidence.

1 Like

Re: So There Was A Fight @ The National Assembly And No News Network Carried It. by BlackTechnology: 12:20pm On Mar 27, 2016
Beremx:

When you see, will you still believe in One Nigeria with a Boko Haram state

5 Likes

Re: So There Was A Fight @ The National Assembly And No News Network Carried It. by seunmsg(m): 12:20pm On Mar 27, 2016
sexybrooke:

And no source whatsoever to back up your story. Even if it is igberetv, hope of Nigeria, breakingtimes, or trent. Give us a source no matter how silly the source is.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: So There Was A Fight @ The National Assembly And No News Network Carried It. by gratiaeo(m): 12:23pm On Mar 27, 2016
Beremx:
Happy Easter
Re: So There Was A Fight @ The National Assembly And No News Network Carried It. by papaejima1: 12:24pm On Mar 27, 2016
I won't doubt that a northerner made this kind of request. The dudes are known to make irrational and inflammatory statements and demands.
Recall "Bayelsa oil belongs to Jigawa, Niger delta oil belongs to the north"

9 Likes

Re: So There Was A Fight @ The National Assembly And No News Network Carried It. by Nobody: 12:30pm On Mar 27, 2016
Although I am a strong proponent of “One Nigeria” but I am currently re-appraising my stance on the issue. My only problem with an average northerner(i.e Hausa/Fulani Muslims) is that - 96% of them reason through their rectum.

If the former national security adviser to Gen. Sani Abacha “Ismaila Gwarzo” could make this arrogant, condescending & inciting statement below on behalf of the North, Y then should anyone doubt this story?

''When I say that the Presidency must come to the north next year I am referring to the Hausa-Fulani core north and not any northern Christian or Muslim minority tribe.

The Christians in the north such as the Berom, the Tiv, the Kataf, the Jaba, the Zuru, the Sayyawa, the Bachama, the Jukun, the Idoma, the Burra, the Kilba, the Mbula, and all the others are nothing and the Muslim minorities in the north, including the Kanuri, the Nupe, the Igbira, the Babur, the Shuwa Arabs, the Marghur, the Bade, the Bura, the Igalla, the Zerma, the Bariba, the Gbari and all the others know that when we are talking about leadership in the north and in Nigeria, Allah has given it to us, the Hausa-Fulani.

They can grumble, moan and groan as much as they want but each time they go into their bedrooms to meet their wives and each time they get on their prayer mats to begin their prayers, it is we the Fulani that they think of, that they fear, that they bow to and that they pray for. Some of them are even ready to give us their wives and daughters for one nights sport and pleasure. They owe us everything.

This is because we gave them Islam through the great Jihad waged by Sheik Uthman Dan Fodio. We also captured Ilorin, killed their local King and installed our Fulani Emir. We took that ancient town away from the barbarian Yoruba and their filthy pagan gods. We liberated all these places and all these people by imposing Islam on them by force. 

It was either the Koran or the sword and most of them chose the Koran. In return for the good works of our forefathers Allah, through the British, gave us Nigeria to rule and to do with as we please.

Since 1960 we have been doing that and we intend to continue. The Igbo tried to stop us in 1966 and between 1967 and 1969 they paid a terrible price. They were brought to heel and since then they have been broken.

No Goodluck or anyone else will stop us from taking back our power next year. We will kill, maim, destroy and turn this country into Africa's biggest war zone and refugee camp if they try it. Many say we are behind Boko Haram. My answer is what do you expect? We do not have economic power or intellectual power. All we have is political power and they want to take even that from us. We must fight and we will fight back in order to keep it. They have brought in the infidels from America and the pigs from Israel to help them but they will fail. The war has just begun, the Mujahedeen are more than ready and by Allah we shall win.

If they don't want an ISIS in Nigeria then they must give us back the Presidency and our political power. Their soldiers are killing our warriors and our people every day but mark this: even if it takes one hundred years we will have our revenge. Every Fulani man that they kill is a debt that will be repaid even if it takes 100 years. The Fulani have very long memories''

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: So There Was A Fight @ The National Assembly And No News Network Carried It. by coolitempa(f): 12:34pm On Mar 27, 2016
sexybrooke:

You surely deserve a knock on your akpu.head for telling ridiculous lies... grin

2 Likes

Re: So There Was A Fight @ The National Assembly And No News Network Carried It. by Beremx(f): 12:36pm On Mar 27, 2016
gratiaeo:

Happy Easter
same to you o! Where did you keep this your moniker? e don tey o! cheesy
Re: So There Was A Fight @ The National Assembly And No News Network Carried It. by drss(m): 12:37pm On Mar 27, 2016
codedguy1:
This news needs to be verified.

Assuming it is true then handing power to a set of people who have a warped idea of life is a disaster.

How can a law maker be suggesting something like this. I have always supported one Nigeria with the condition of true federalism/regionalism but if a lawmaker from the North is advocating for something like this (if this report is true) na to break up sure pass.

Why not mention the name of the northern lawmaker that made the suggestion in the report?
beta wake up from sleep. one nijeriya is scam!

2 Likes

Re: So There Was A Fight @ The National Assembly And No News Network Carried It. by Beremx(f): 12:38pm On Mar 27, 2016
BlackTechnology:

When you see, will you still believe in One Nigeria with a Boko Haram state
No comment oga. abi you no read wetin i write?
Re: So There Was A Fight @ The National Assembly And No News Network Carried It. by Nobody: 1:10pm On Mar 27, 2016
Lies
Re: So There Was A Fight @ The National Assembly And No News Network Carried It. by mideactive: 1:32pm On Mar 27, 2016
Op y u dey lie like dis,u won achieve anuthing wit dis lies..

1 Like

Re: So There Was A Fight @ The National Assembly And No News Network Carried It. by ridwanayo(m): 1:36pm On Mar 27, 2016
I think its time for d south(ss, sw, se)to come as one nd stand against dis hausa people, all dy do is incite violence nd cause war still we allow dem to rule us, eyin omo odua hausa's don't give a fucck bout nobody but them selve, an hausa business partner of my pops told us today of aw dy enjoy electricity in kano nd pay little tariff(like one house paying 1000)dis people are just using divide nd rule tactics on we d southerners I urge yoruba, igbo nd Niger delta to bury dere grudge nd let's fight our common enemy

1 Like

Re: So There Was A Fight @ The National Assembly And No News Network Carried It. by aeronot(m): 1:48pm On Mar 27, 2016
I don't believe this story what's the northern senators name? If this story is false, the writer is a well trained pathological liar. I strongly believe that APC has got the perfect replacement for lie Mohammed.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2019 Ojude Oba : Adenuga Felicitates With Awujale, Ijebu / Nigeria’s Foreign Reserves Shed $1 Billion, Biggest Fall In 17 Months / Pantami's FUTO Professorial Fraud And Odious Comparisons By Farooq Kperogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.