Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,175 members, 7,849,631 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:26 AM

Video Review + Reasons Why You Need To Watch Korede Bello’s GodWin Video. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Video Review + Reasons Why You Need To Watch Korede Bello’s GodWin Video. (661 Views)

Korede Bello At Hertfordshire University In London, Having Fun (pics,vid) / 4 Photos Of Korede Bello That Will Make You Shout 'godwin!!!' / Bride And Groom Smile As Korede Bello Performs #Godwin# At Their Wedding(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Video Review + Reasons Why You Need To Watch Korede Bello’s GodWin Video. by MissDavido: 11:05pm On Jun 16, 2015
Korede Bello’s current single GodWin is currently the #1 on the iTunes music charts (Nigeria) and has spawned a movement that is keeping the song on top of majority of the radio charts and airplay.

GODWIN video is not just like any normal Nigeria video , it has its own special touches that are really nice.
VIDEO REVIEW
1. The intro was just to nice with Bovi (The Comedian) taking the role of a pastor and telling us really fact about life. it was funny tho but if we really look beyond that you will get the message he was trying to pass there.

2. DonJazzy"s voice intro with his funny dance really got me laughing , because he was trying to do the #GodwinDance with Korede , and he ended up funny. Korede bello was being humble there and he was trying to introduce DonJazzy as "omo lo pe"

3. well moving on to the alert part , that scene was really passing a message that we should not loose faith in God , because he got the alert at the last minute when his landlord kicked him out of the house .

4. i really love the two girls dancing , they where not giving us the normal "twerk twerk " dance and they where decently dressed. Thats really something we need to watch out for.or don't you like them?

5. Then korede bello's Designer really did a nice Job with the blazers and the combination of the colors, he was looking like a pastor there tho.. "Holds Laugh"

6. The graduation scene was also nice , at least they didn't end up in a club just to show that they are graduating.

7. i like the fact that the Election part was really looking real, Yaw killed it , with is beards and he was looking like he won the election tho... Nice one Yaw

8. well i don't understand why korede bello was dancing in the Bush tho, did God also win there ?

9. Did You guys Notice the WINK , well the wink concept is always nice and unique .. Nice one Korede

10 . The song and the dance steps is really nice and i think if we have more video like this , our Nigerian Music industry will go far.

\
REASONS WHY YOU NEED TO WATCH THE VIDEO.

Godwin Video is a video that gives Joy while watching it , and you cant just watch the video without learning something. the video is inspirational and encouraging , and anybody can watch the video because there is no age restriction or Nudity .

SO WHY DONT YOU WATCH THE VIDEO AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK?

REVIEW BY Mr X

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w14zUTXOhYE
Re: Video Review + Reasons Why You Need To Watch Korede Bello’s GodWin Video. by prettyjo(f): 11:25pm On Jun 16, 2015
odimma

(1) (Reply)

Harrysong Cries Out – I Need A Wife / Stephanie Okereke Linus Is Pregnant! (PHOTO) / Majek Fashek’s Shocking Confession

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.