Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,782 members, 7,851,651 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:28 AM

Amosun & Buhari: Caption The Pic; PMB Is Obviously A Comedian - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amosun & Buhari: Caption The Pic; PMB Is Obviously A Comedian (45092 Views)

Osinbajo Looking At President Buhari: Caption This Photo / 6 Photos That Show Dino Melaye Is A Comedian / Oshiomhole's Face When Iara Greets VP Osinbajo (Caption The Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amosun & Buhari: Caption The Pic; PMB Is Obviously A Comedian by cyberdurable(m): 12:28pm On Jun 17, 2015
Caseless:
scorched brain illiterate, you are a duck.

Are u not an illiterate now
Re: Amosun & Buhari: Caption The Pic; PMB Is Obviously A Comedian by madjune(m): 12:32pm On Jun 17, 2015
stevecantrell:
Why is this West German woman wearing islamic dress ?

That's no West German woman.
That's Nigerian Ambassador to South Africa.

She's Ibo and as smart as hell.
Re: Amosun & Buhari: Caption The Pic; PMB Is Obviously A Comedian by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jun 17, 2015
Pennyways:
Did people heard me loud and clear when I called germany west germany?
You should write 'Did people ''hear''..., not ''heard''.

1 Like

Re: Amosun & Buhari: Caption The Pic; PMB Is Obviously A Comedian by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jun 17, 2015
which kind laff be that?
Re: Amosun & Buhari: Caption The Pic; PMB Is Obviously A Comedian by stevecantrell: 12:41pm On Jun 17, 2015
madjune:

That's no West German woman. That's Nigerian Ambassador to South Africa.
She's Ibo and as smart as hell.
Na joke oooo....
but thanks 4 the info.
Re: Amosun & Buhari: Caption The Pic; PMB Is Obviously A Comedian by Caseless: 12:49pm On Jun 17, 2015
cyberdurable:

Are u not an illiterate now

I'm sure you think that letter 't' is missing, the aim is defeated.

Smh

scorch
skɔːtʃ/
verb
past tense: scorched; past participle: scorched
burn the surface of (something) with flame or heat.
"surrounding houses were scorched by heat from the blast"
synonyms: burn, sear, singe, char, blacken, discolour; raretorrefy
"the buildings around us were scorched by the fire"
informal
(of a person or vehicle) move very fast.
"a sports car scorching along the expressway"
synonyms: speed, zoom, whizz, blast; More

Re: Amosun & Buhari: Caption The Pic; PMB Is Obviously A Comedian by kinibigdeal(m): 1:01pm On Jun 17, 2015
That albino though undecidedThat albino though
Re: Amosun & Buhari: Caption The Pic; PMB Is Obviously A Comedian by Chigold101(m): 1:16pm On Jun 17, 2015
Maisuya1:
the guy is actually funny...

one of the jokes he told at that gathering ..."people accuse me of locking them up, but forget that I also went from being head of state straight into detention - so I've also been locked up..."
so to you... The above statement is a joke? Humn
Re: Amosun & Buhari: Caption The Pic; PMB Is Obviously A Comedian by Myself2(m): 2:18pm On Jun 17, 2015
[size=28pt]A GROUP OF CONFUSED DIRECTIONLESS PEOPLE

Clown ko,prawn ni
Was he voted in to be clownish,if we need clowns Opa Williams and co will suffice.

By the way,who is that afin sitting next to the Daura President

[/size]
Re: Amosun & Buhari: Caption The Pic; PMB Is Obviously A Comedian by Orikinla(m): 2:30pm On Jun 17, 2015
shikshark:
he said....u mean say na gooluck employ this albino?
grin grin grin
BEST CAPTION.
Re: Amosun & Buhari: Caption The Pic; PMB Is Obviously A Comedian by Orikinla(m): 2:37pm On Jun 17, 2015
Myself2:
[size=28pt]A GROUP OF CONFUSED DIRECTIONLESS PEOPLE

Clown ko,prawn ni
Was he voted in to be clownish,if we need clowns Opa Williams and co will suffice.

By the way,who is that afin sitting next to the Daura President

[/size]
[size=28pt]He is more brilliant and intelligent than you.
He was a Federal Commissioner at 36, a military head of state of Nigeria as a young man at 41 and today he is the civilian head of state and President of Nigeria at 72. What you can never achieve in your life time, you non-entity.[/size]

Re: Amosun & Buhari: Caption The Pic; PMB Is Obviously A Comedian by notoriousbabe: 2:53pm On Jun 17, 2015
nativedoctors:
Is this what we voted for?
yes and we like him like dat
Re: Amosun & Buhari: Caption The Pic; PMB Is Obviously A Comedian by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jun 17, 2015
PMB: Amosunistic... guess what
Amo: wetin baba
PMB: See that albino for my side dey claim yankee grin
Re: Amosun & Buhari: Caption The Pic; PMB Is Obviously A Comedian by deebrain(m): 3:55pm On Jun 17, 2015
Caseless:
scortched brain illiterate, you are a duck.

He cracked a joke. Whats your problem?

You are a toad!
Re: Amosun & Buhari: Caption The Pic; PMB Is Obviously A Comedian by may0001: 5:51pm On Jun 17, 2015
[quote author=shikshark post=34843534]he said....u mean say na gooluck employ this albino? Una nor go kill person with laugh.
Re: Amosun & Buhari: Caption The Pic; PMB Is Obviously A Comedian by TRUTHTOPOWER: 6:41pm On Jun 17, 2015
PMB: Mama Zarah has extra kg, I wander if I put a few things in your cap!
Re: Amosun & Buhari: Caption The Pic; PMB Is Obviously A Comedian by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jun 17, 2015
stevecantrell:
Why is this West German woman wearing islamic dress ?

I don't think that's a German lady , she looks more like an albino
Re: Amosun & Buhari: Caption The Pic; PMB Is Obviously A Comedian by greatiyk4u(m): 8:22pm On Jun 17, 2015
PMB be like dis woman jst dey follow us dey criticise GEJ wey employ am not knowing dat I go soon fire am n send her 2 jail............hahahahahahah
Re: Amosun & Buhari: Caption The Pic; PMB Is Obviously A Comedian by shikshark: 9:01pm On Jun 17, 2015
loomer:

You are a big fool for ur statement about albinos
mbok...azanci babu ina kai
Re: Amosun & Buhari: Caption The Pic; PMB Is Obviously A Comedian by loomer: 10:03pm On Jun 17, 2015
shikshark:

mbok...azanci babu ina kai

Na u know wetin u de talk
Re: Amosun & Buhari: Caption The Pic; PMB Is Obviously A Comedian by Cavenchy(m): 4:23am On Jun 19, 2015
Buhari: Kai Amosun, these days ordinary governor wey travel out dey marry oyibo, remain small I for marry Mitchell, abi you no be governor?

Amosun: Ah ogaa o, kosi oyibo for ogun ni o. iya mi say make I no marry outside.

Buhari: abi you no see this one for here marry?

Ambassador (turns her head towards them and smiles sheepishly)

Amosun: Yeepaaa!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

GEJ And PMB With Two US Secretaries Of State (Pictures) / Old Family Picture Of Tinubu With His Wife And Kids / Policemen On Election Duty Doze Off At Ikorodu Local Government (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.