Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,088 members, 7,953,312 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:01 PM

Anesi & Osine - The New “bill Gates Of Africa” - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Anesi & Osine - The New “bill Gates Of Africa” (679 Views)

Sen. Uba's New Bill Scale First Reading, Debunk Rumour Of 500 Million Naira Brib / Nokulunga Buthelezi "Snake Woman Of Africa" (Photos, Video) / PHCN New Bill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Anesi & Osine - The New “bill Gates Of Africa” by ige101(m): 6:18am On Jun 17, 2015
Please Admin permit me.Please relocate this to the appropriate section if it is in the wrong section.We all need to encourage these guys by doing the needful as they are already recognised by maker of OPPO smartphones.

Anesi (16 years old) and his brother Osine (14 years old), are two remarkable young boys from Nigeria.
When they were 9 and 7 years old, the two of them started their own business called “BluDoors”(http://www.bludoors.com/), they were inspired to use the name “Doors” from the name Bill Gates’ used for his own product, “Windows”.
The story of the Nigerian brothers is a classic story of how great entrepreneurs are launched. In the series of the “Fast Follower”, I pointed out that when a service or product that you are using frustrates you, instead of railing insults at some poor shop assistant, or call center operator, just sit down and make something better.

This is what happened with these two boys:
Even at the tender ages of 9 and 7, they had already developed an interest in computers, and a few years later were learning CODING. I have already said that the next billionaires in Africa, will include those who learn computer Coding. In Hong Kong, Coding is now being taught to five year olds!

The two boys taught themselves Coding on platforms available on the Internet such as the Code Academy.
As they got better they recognised that there was a “need” to develop a “browser” which could be used with the type of cheap smart phones that people in Africa generally buy…. Cheap phones or imitations cannot process data as well as more expensive phones, causing the user many problems.

Imagine the audacity of these two youngsters; to sit down and re-imagine the Browser from the mighty Google, known as “Google Chrome”…….But they did!
Today they have their own business promoting their own browser which they called, “Crocodile Browser Lite”. It is available for free on Google Play Store: (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details…).
If you want to see Africa and the World’s next “Bill Gates”, they will look like these two young boys from Nigeria! This is how Bill Gates and Paul Allen also started.

Let me also tell you a great secret:
These young boys will not need to go looking for money, money will come looking for them!
….”ProVISION always follows a great VISION”

Re: Anesi & Osine - The New “bill Gates Of Africa” by SweetyZinta(f): 7:29am On Jun 17, 2015
Indeed they will go places. Keep ur head up high, D sky is ur starting point.

Nigerians making us proud day in day-out

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need A Serious Advise On What I Should Do / CCC Leadership Tussle: Oshoffa’s Family Denounces Olatoso As Unification Leader. / Nigerdock Wahala!!! What's The Way Forward

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.