Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,893 members, 7,821,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

How To Swap New Plate Number From One Vehicle To Another. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How To Swap New Plate Number From One Vehicle To Another. (6336 Views)

Plate Number Theives: Check Your Plate Number Now / Car With Witch Number Plate In Abuja Spotted Again On The Highway. Photo / Check Out This Weird Plate Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Swap New Plate Number From One Vehicle To Another. by calculation(m): 7:19am On Jun 17, 2015
Good day nairalander, am about to acquire VW T4 and planning to ground one of private car and swap it number plate for d new bus. pls. I need to know the procedures involve and financial cost of swapping new plate number to another vehicle. Note that the plate number jn question is lagos state number. Thanks in advance for your contribution.
Re: How To Swap New Plate Number From One Vehicle To Another. by autoinfo: 8:52am On Jun 17, 2015
calculation:
Good day nairalander, am about to acquire VW T4 and planning to ground one of private car and swap it number plate for d new bus. pls. I need to know the procedures involve and financial cost of swapping new plate number to another vehicle. Note that the plate number jn question is lagos state number. Thanks in advance for your contribution.

Is the plate in question the new plate or old plate? You can swap the new plate system but if the plate in question is old plate then you can not swap it. For more information contact us.

With our team, you are sure of getting all your GENUINE vehicle papers with our prompt service DELIVERY within Lagos and Environs. (PAYMENT ON DELIVERY)

Our services includes:

New Registration and licensing of motor vehicles
Re-validation of the old number plate (Replacement to new plate)
Renewal of motor vehicle license
Issuance of learners permit
Issuance and renewal of motor vehicle insurance (Premium or Third party)
Issuance and renewal of hackney permit
Issuance and renewal of road worthiness permit
Processing and registration of Special Number Plates
Issuance and renewal of Mobile advert permit
Issuance of tinted glass Permit

For more information:

Email: myautoreg@yahoo.com
Call: 08034607531 / 08060927410

Or visit us @ No 8, Makinde Street, Alausa Ikeja, Lagos
Re: How To Swap New Plate Number From One Vehicle To Another. by FlyboyZee: 9:04am On Jun 17, 2015
calculation:
I tried doing same in Bayelsa just before I sold my Acura TL, but was discouraged by the FRSC officials in charge of vehicle registration that it is more of a myth than a reality, they also said something about me spending more money than if I opt for a fresh reg and also running into issues and problems and that I should just forget about swapping number plates and just do a fresh reg for my new car. In the end, I had to sell the Acura TL with its number plate. I don't know if it would be different in Lagos...
Re: How To Swap New Plate Number From One Vehicle To Another. by calculation(m): 4:06pm On Jun 18, 2015
autoinfo:

Is the plate in question the new plate or old plate? You can swap the new plate system but if the plate in question is old plate then you can not swap it. For more information contact us.

With our team, you are sure of getting all your GENUINE vehicle papers with our prompt service DELIVERY within Lagos and Environs. (PAYMENT ON DELIVERY)

Our services includes:

For more information:

Call: 08060927410 / 08026868650

Am going to call you, just let me finish the purchase of the vehicle. Thanks for contribution.
Re: How To Swap New Plate Number From One Vehicle To Another. by rainmaker12(m): 8:07am On Jun 19, 2015
How much for Special number plates?
Re: How To Swap New Plate Number From One Vehicle To Another. by autoinfo: 2:06pm On Aug 13, 2015
rainmaker12:
How much for Special number plates?

It depends on the vehicle you want to registered. The rate depends on the engine capacity of the vehicle you want to register.

For more information kindly contact us:

Call: 08026868650

Re: How To Swap New Plate Number From One Vehicle To Another. by chukel(m): 6:34pm On Aug 13, 2015
FlyboyZee:

I tried doing same in Bayelsa just before I sold my Acura TL, but was discouraged by the FRSC officials in charge of vehicle registration that it is more of a myth than a reality, they also said something about me spending more money than if I opt for a fresh reg and also running into issues and problems and that I should just forget about swapping number plates and just do a fresh reg for my new car. In the end, I had to sell the Acura TL with its number plate. I don't know if it would be different in Lagos...
these bayelsa frsc guys are really stupid. They seem out of touch with the workings of frsc. I did this in lagos in 2014. Went to their bayelsa office today to renew my drivers licence and was turned down cos I went the online route

2 Likes

Re: How To Swap New Plate Number From One Vehicle To Another. by ogawisdom(m): 6:49pm On Aug 13, 2015
autoinfo:

Our services includes:

For more information:

Call: 08060927410 / 08026868650

Pls wats d cost of new plate number for those using old plate number n wants to get d new one
Re: How To Swap New Plate Number From One Vehicle To Another. by autoinfo: 3:03pm On Aug 24, 2015
Call 08026868650

ogawisdom:

Pls wats d cost of new plate number for those using old plate number n wants to get d new one
Re: How To Swap New Plate Number From One Vehicle To Another. by ogawisdom(m): 7:14am On Aug 25, 2015
autoinfo:
Call 08026868650

pls state the price here if u r genuine

3 Likes

Re: How To Swap New Plate Number From One Vehicle To Another. by Bohan1: 4:04pm On Jun 02, 2022
IS IT AN OFFENSE TO HAVE AN OLD NUMBER PLATE ON AN OLD VEHICLE IN NIGERIA?
Re: How To Swap New Plate Number From One Vehicle To Another. by calculation(m): 9:00pm On Jun 03, 2022
Bohan1:
IS IT AN OFFENSE TO HAVE AN OLD NUMBER PLATE ON AN OLD VEHICLE IN NIGERIA?
No sir. Provided it was the same vehicle that registered with number from day one
Re: How To Swap New Plate Number From One Vehicle To Another. by NokiaN8(m): 9:13am On Jun 04, 2022
It is an offense to use old plate number ,becos you can't renew the vehicle particular again, FRSC would say it is not on their system..! And hold the vehicle down
Re: How To Swap New Plate Number From One Vehicle To Another. by Bohan1: 11:26am On Jun 04, 2022
But i learn a lawyer once took the issue of forcing those with old number to acquire a new one by force to court and won. I don't see any reason for forcing people. The best i think they can do is exchange for the new one with shikini money because it's their fault at the inception to circulate what's now termed old number plates.

(1) (Reply)

Problem With My Audi A4 / A Thread For Some Of The World's Most Romantic Super Rides. / Buying Of Cars In Cotonou

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.