Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,016 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Impeachment: PDP Senators Battle- Ready To Protect Ekweremadu — Nwaoboshi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Impeachment: PDP Senators Battle- Ready To Protect Ekweremadu — Nwaoboshi (23392 Views)

Court Seizes Peter Nwaoboshi's 12-Storey Building Over N1.5bn Contract Scam / "Senator Peter Nwaoboshi Has 20 Bank Accounts In 6 Banks" / Peter Nwaoboshi Buries His Father In Delta (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Impeachment: PDP Senators Battle- Ready To Protect Ekweremadu — Nwaoboshi by dozymars(m): 9:40am On Jun 17, 2015
There is no plan to impeach anyone. The Nass members want to distract us from the current trending issue about the 9billion wardrope allowance.

Nigerians please lets not get distracted.

6 Likes

Re: Impeachment: PDP Senators Battle- Ready To Protect Ekweremadu — Nwaoboshi by ELTON123(m): 9:42am On Jun 17, 2015
Who cares
Re: Impeachment: PDP Senators Battle- Ready To Protect Ekweremadu — Nwaoboshi by Nobody: 9:42am On Jun 17, 2015
noted
Re: Impeachment: PDP Senators Battle- Ready To Protect Ekweremadu — Nwaoboshi by koligs: 9:43am On Jun 17, 2015
AnneMomoh:

Kontogora?

Will accept anything if it's from you...
Re: Impeachment: PDP Senators Battle- Ready To Protect Ekweremadu — Nwaoboshi by Expsbterror(m): 9:43am On Jun 17, 2015
See this niggas been battle ready to protect with respect to self interest, while soldier's who are risking their lives out there are actually suffering with respect to welfare.
Re: Impeachment: PDP Senators Battle- Ready To Protect Ekweremadu — Nwaoboshi by kenny987(f): 9:44am On Jun 17, 2015
Impeachment indeed! When people call for Ekweremadu's impeachment I just wonder if they understand what processes are involved. Do u just initiate proceedings for impeachment? On what grounds? For what offence? It certainly isn't for belonging to any party! What about fair hearing? Anyone impeached must have the right to fair hearing cos he must defend himself against any allegation levelled against him.
Impeachment cannot be done in a kangaroo manner cos it will be upturned by the courts.

Again, people say when PDP was in power no other person from any other party occupied a leadership position in d NASS. U forget that politics is primarily a game of numbers and then horse trading. Which other party had d number of Senators PDP has now? People are just so funny...reason things through before talking!

The truth is APC failed and is still failing to put its house in order, that is why they chose party functions over national assignment. They were callous and unmindful of the roles they ought to play so they got served. They should just eat crow and be more prepared next time. The fact that one lost his job does not rob him of his experience while on the job. U don't expect PDP to roll over and play dead...that will be d thought of a novice.

5 Likes

Re: Impeachment: PDP Senators Battle- Ready To Protect Ekweremadu — Nwaoboshi by focus7: 9:44am On Jun 17, 2015
Empty drum making the loud noise from a chest beating region. Just as they were battle ready to defeat Buhari election at the last presidential election, they made Jonathan put all his hope on them with their empty bragg, before he realise it he was kicked out of Aso Rock.

3 Likes

Re: Impeachment: PDP Senators Battle- Ready To Protect Ekweremadu — Nwaoboshi by Emade(m): 9:45am On Jun 17, 2015
I think d Nass is at his best now
Re: Impeachment: PDP Senators Battle- Ready To Protect Ekweremadu — Nwaoboshi by ocelot2006(m): 9:46am On Jun 17, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
Mtcheww. PDP is a wicked party. During their reign, did they allow any other political party have a position in jonathan's cabinet or the NASS. Now, they wan dey form holiness. Na ogun go kill all of 'em. #ekweremadu must be impeached.

Like Tambuwal who was Speaker? Keep talking.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Impeachment: PDP Senators Battle- Ready To Protect Ekweremadu — Nwaoboshi by Nobody: 9:47am On Jun 17, 2015
focus7:
Empty drum making the loud noise from a chest beating region. Just as they were battle ready to defeat Buhari election at the last presidential election, they made Jonathan put all his hope on them with their empty bragg, before he realise it he was kicked out of Aso Rock.
Look at this oily coward who was used and dumped ranting!!! Your local champion has been disgraced and rendered irrelevant. Even commissioner Osinbande is not allowed at security meetings

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Impeachment: PDP Senators Battle- Ready To Protect Ekweremadu — Nwaoboshi by kazmanbanjoko(m): 9:47am On Jun 17, 2015
ocelot2006:

Like Tambuwal who was Speaker? Keep talking.
and it became war for him and his supporters. So shall it be war for ekweremadu too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Impeachment: PDP Senators Battle- Ready To Protect Ekweremadu — Nwaoboshi by skinpok: 9:48am On Jun 17, 2015
LET JUST DIVIDE THIS CRAZY ZOO CALL NIGERIA. i don tire!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Impeachment: PDP Senators Battle- Ready To Protect Ekweremadu — Nwaoboshi by paulibling(m): 9:49am On Jun 17, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
yeah, i'm always naive about politics matter. Yu can neva change my mind unless yu give me money. cheesy wink
I read all your comment and this one prompted me to bring you to order. You dont make jokes with serious issues. If you miss exam that will not make the examiner to cancel the paper. APC should wait for carry over in 2019.
Unless they dont want buhari to perform at all by making pdp to reject every bill that comes to the floor and yet they will be unable to remove ekweremadu.

Dont worry send your account number to 3333APC678654. Thank me later.

1 Like

Re: Impeachment: PDP Senators Battle- Ready To Protect Ekweremadu — Nwaoboshi by Sobeautiful: 9:51am On Jun 17, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
Na ogun go kill all of 'em.
Just because of politics. Hhmmmm.
Re: Impeachment: PDP Senators Battle- Ready To Protect Ekweremadu — Nwaoboshi by kinibigdeal(m): 9:51am On Jun 17, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
whether APC is kind or evil party, i dont care. All i know is that Ekweremadu must be impeached.

And you will be happy undecided

1 Like

Re: Impeachment: PDP Senators Battle- Ready To Protect Ekweremadu — Nwaoboshi by kazmanbanjoko(m): 9:52am On Jun 17, 2015
kinibigdeal:

And you will be happy undecided
yes, i'll be very very very happy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Impeachment: PDP Senators Battle- Ready To Protect Ekweremadu — Nwaoboshi by vecman22(m): 9:53am On Jun 17, 2015
chukwudi44:

Because PDP was not as dumb as ur useless APC

They were not dumb but could not retain they number one position. Smh
Re: Impeachment: PDP Senators Battle- Ready To Protect Ekweremadu — Nwaoboshi by Nobody: 9:54am On Jun 17, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
Dream on slowpoke

2 Likes

Re: Impeachment: PDP Senators Battle- Ready To Protect Ekweremadu — Nwaoboshi by KanwuliaJara: 9:54am On Jun 17, 2015
Endangered species of THE EAST! grin

1 Like

Re: Impeachment: PDP Senators Battle- Ready To Protect Ekweremadu — Nwaoboshi by kinibigdeal(m): 9:55am On Jun 17, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:

Your headache

1 Like

Re: Impeachment: PDP Senators Battle- Ready To Protect Ekweremadu — Nwaoboshi by ngooka: 9:56am On Jun 17, 2015
Things you see in the zoo republic, where was kwankwaso when he won the seat?

1 Like

Re: Impeachment: PDP Senators Battle- Ready To Protect Ekweremadu — Nwaoboshi by Nobody: 9:57am On Jun 17, 2015
vecman22:

They were not dumb but could not retain they number one position. Smh
Dumbness is when you have an election by 10am at the NASS and you stay back at the ICC

3 Likes

Re: Impeachment: PDP Senators Battle- Ready To Protect Ekweremadu — Nwaoboshi by kazmanbanjoko(m): 9:57am On Jun 17, 2015
paulibling:

I read all your comment and this one prompted me to bring you to order. You dont make jokes with serious issues. If you miss exam that will not make the examiner to cancel the paper. APC should wait for carry over in 2019.
Unless they dont want buhari to perform at all by making pdp to reject every bill that comes to the floor and yet they will be unable to remove ekweremadu.
i get it but yu know PDP are not always right all d time. Sometimes, they are wrong.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Impeachment: PDP Senators Battle- Ready To Protect Ekweremadu — Nwaoboshi by ayindejimmy(m): 9:59am On Jun 17, 2015
chesterlee:

So according to your assertion... APC is a kind party? SMH!!!

Ekweremadu isn't going anywhere... Even if APC senators shout from now till next year

Answer the question.
Did PDP give ANY post to former ACN or CPC when they were in power? Even Buhari has promised to choose his cabinet members across parties. That's something GEJ never did. All Ministers were even made to campaign for PDP.
Rightly, if APC had United we won't be saying all this but Saraki's complacent ambition made him betray 'his party' and that is history now.

The deed is done. APC should just re-strategize chikena!

1 Like

Re: Impeachment: PDP Senators Battle- Ready To Protect Ekweremadu — Nwaoboshi by kazmanbanjoko(m): 9:59am On Jun 17, 2015
kinibigdeal:

Your headache
When ever I get a headache I take two tablet of aspirin and keep away from people like you and other TANoids.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Impeachment: PDP Senators Battle- Ready To Protect Ekweremadu — Nwaoboshi by Hardaysheenar(m): 10:00am On Jun 17, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
Mtcheww. PDP is a wicked party. During their reign, did they allow any other political party have a position in jonathan's cabinet or the NASS. Now, they wan dey form holiness. Na ogun go kill all of 'em. #ekweremadu must be impeached.
...sorry bro...I feel ur pains...No Ogun or any Sango can kill any PDP members...coz PDP did nofin wrong...APC is responsible 4 their problem jez bcoz of individual political ambitions and selfish interests....if APC had chosen their Leaders for NASS leadership b4 d inauguration day like PDP alwz did while in power...PDP wouldn't av hijacked d SDP 4rm dem....they sud jez accept d fate or keep murmuring till 2019.....No jupiter can impeach Ekweremadu
Re: Impeachment: PDP Senators Battle- Ready To Protect Ekweremadu — Nwaoboshi by vecman22(m): 10:03am On Jun 17, 2015
chukwudi44:

Dumbness is when you have an election by 10am at the NASS and you stay back at the ICC

No..dumbness is when you have PHD and someone without a weac result throw you out of office.. cool cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Impeachment: PDP Senators Battle- Ready To Protect Ekweremadu — Nwaoboshi by Maghan37: 10:04am On Jun 17, 2015
Although I'm not happy about it but APC needs 2 learn how to put its house inorder 2 avoid embarassments like dis cos APC alone as itself 2 blame.
Re: Impeachment: PDP Senators Battle- Ready To Protect Ekweremadu — Nwaoboshi by chesterlee(m): 10:04am On Jun 17, 2015
ayindejimmy:

Answer the question.
Did PDP give ANY post to former ACN or CPC when they were in power? Even Buhari has promised to choose his cabinet members across parties. That's something GEJ never did. All Ministers were even made to campaign for PDP.
Rightly, if APC had United we won't be saying all this but Saraki's complacent ambition made him betray 'his party' and that is history now.

The deed is done. APC should just re-strategize chikena!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

N2.2tn Debt In One Year: Buhari’s Government Under Attack / Nigeria Procures 32 Fighter Aircraft, Drones In Six Years / Governor Zulum Visits Borno Hospitals, No Doctors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.