Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,307 members, 7,819,042 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

As The Systemic Distortions Continue! Ita Awak Writes Governor Udom Emmanuel - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / As The Systemic Distortions Continue! Ita Awak Writes Governor Udom Emmanuel (348 Views)

Akwa Ibom State Under Governor Udom Emmanuel - Projects And Pix / Governor Udom Escapes Death As Church Building Collapses In Akwa Ibom / Governor Udom Emmanuel Builds House Just 4 Months In Govt - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

As The Systemic Distortions Continue! Ita Awak Writes Governor Udom Emmanuel by blog4all(m): 7:43am On Jun 17, 2015
AN OPEN LETTER TO MR. UDOM GABRIEL EMMANUEL.

My Dear Mr. Udom Emmanuel,

As I write this, the corpses of nothing less than thirty young Akwa Ibom men, cold-bloodedly butchered in broad daylight by heavily armed thugs organised and sponsored by very senior officials of the PDP government, are decaying in different morgues across the state. Their common offence was simply that these young lads summoned the righteous spunk to challenge and resist the hired PDP armed thugs from snatching election materials in their different polling units.

When I consider the organised state terror and mayhem that was unleashed by the megalomaniac who boasted in Cletus Bassey’s church that he will impose you as governor “no matter whose ox is gored,” when I consider the “uncommonly” fraudulent, gangsterish and unprecedentedly violent manner you emerged the controversial winner of the April 11, 2015, governorship election in Akwa Ibom State, I find it morally repugnant to celebrate or congratulate you as the Governor of my dear Akwa Ibom State.

As I write, I recall vividly how Mr. Victor Etim Antai, the Chairman of my Mbo LGA, brought an army of local gangsters/cultists, armed with cudgels and machetes, followed closely later by some heavily armed men dressed in various security uniforms to the INEC office in Enwang town at about 3 am on Sunday, April 12, 2015.

Read More @ http://www.thekillerpunch.com/as-the-systemic-distortions-continue-ita-awak-writes-governor-udom-emmanuel/

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News!!! Federal High Court Nullifies Rivers State Local Govt Election / APC Can’t Blame Saraki For Ekweremadu’s Emergence’ / Buhari To Service Chiefs: Rebuild Reputation Of Armed Forces

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.