Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

People Trying To Set Me Against Buhari –tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / People Trying To Set Me Against Buhari –tinubu (26650 Views)

Presidential Aides Bicker Over Buhari, Tinubu Feud - Daily Independent / Buhari, Tinubu, Saraki In An interactive Dinner (Photos) / Buhari, Tinubu Arrive Emir Of Borgu’s Palace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People Trying To Set Me Against Buhari –tinubu by Ahmeduana(m): 9:03am On Jun 17, 2015
chukwudi44:

http://www.punchng.com/politics/people-trying-to-set-me-against-buhari-tinubu/

LOL JAGABAN DON HUMBLE grin grin grin grin grin
SORRY MR TINUBU, SOMETIMES YOU HAVE TO TAKE SOME DOSE FROM YOUR OWN PRESCRIPTION. THE SAME MEDIUM YOU USED IN BRINGING DOWN YOUR FELLOW HUMAN WE BE USE AGAINST YOU, YOU CAN'T ESCAPE IT.

3 Likes

Re: People Trying To Set Me Against Buhari –tinubu by onatisi(m): 9:03am On Jun 17, 2015
deflover:
trust me this is not the best time for the yorubas.....they are hated by all tribes and were only used to put the north in power......like i have said the constitution doesnot recognize the six geopolitical zones but only northern and southern nigeria.....

the sharing formula will put the south in disadvantage and tinubu should have seen it coming....

president-North
vice president -south
senate president-North
deputy sp-south
HOR leader-north
deputy HOR leader-south

thats what the constitution says between north and south and it doesnt matter the zone you give your slot to...

yorubas thought they would be shared equally but with this you can see the north took the head and always gave the south deputy

this union of marriage between the north and the west will only bring pain to tinubu becos what he is expecting is not what he will get
ppl should stop labeling apc a yoruba party and tinubu a yoruba leader,it is really annoying!!!!! Pdp won convincingly in ekiti state which is a yoruba state,pdp had 46% of the osun votes and same with ondo . Apc never won convincingly in the south west during the last presidential . Right now ,apc is been booed in oyo state and ppl will accept any party even if it is apga ,same with osun . The only states where apc is popular is ogun and lagos . So how does all this make apc a pan yoruba party? Let ppl get their facts right. Tinubu is an apc national leader and NOT A YORUBA LEADER. We know our leaders . Anything tinubu does is for his own personal ,party and selfish interest and not the yoruba race.

3 Likes

Re: People Trying To Set Me Against Buhari –tinubu by WOCKHARDI(m): 9:03am On Jun 17, 2015
Please how come the South Western press tagged Tinubu ' The National leader of APC 'and it stuck. What is Buhari, Oyegun, Atiku and so on.
I think he should be called ' one of the national leaders '. Lai Mohamed was right, at least, for once saying that they have many leaders. Talk of selfishness.
I am not happy with this misnomer not to talk of Buhari, a major stakeholder in the APC project.

1 Like

Re: People Trying To Set Me Against Buhari –tinubu by samplegirl(f): 9:03am On Jun 17, 2015
Themaingate:
SATANOID AT WORK BECAUSE THEY ARE NOW AWARE OF HIS INFLUENCE

THEY HAVE FAILED FOR SURE

Jagaban YOU WILL REAP FROM YOUR INVESTMENT EITHER THEY LIKE IT OR NOT

I hope you know his investment is to ruin your future.

Nigeria is an investment platform. May God deliver us.

The iq of graduates our universities are churning out every year and the way they reason, I have my fears.
Re: People Trying To Set Me Against Buhari –tinubu by Ahmeduana(m): 9:04am On Jun 17, 2015
modath:
@OP,
Oh what a glorious day for you & your co- TANoids, nothing gives y'all plaeasure more than hearing bad news!! smiley

...But knowing the stuff Jagaban is made of Atiku will soon be put in his place, y'all think because PMB demeanour doesn't give much away, he is unaware of where & with whom he is safer

Atiku's body language during the elections was almost bordering on the antagonistic, his supporters defected to the PDP a few days to the D-day while also claiming he isn't being carried along & y'all think Buhari will be stupid enough to align with him!!! Issokay!!

Tinubu will laugh last!! You can take that to the bank!!!
STOP PLAYING THE OSTRICH!

1 Like

Re: People Trying To Set Me Against Buhari –tinubu by delta234: 9:05am On Jun 17, 2015
Sounds like getting rid of GEJ @ all costs was about something.
Leme guess juicy contracts and lucrative oil wells
Smh for APC's type of 'charge'
Don't worry those Fulani's are gonna teach you a very bitter lesson.'

1 Like

Re: People Trying To Set Me Against Buhari –tinubu by Ahmeduana(m): 9:06am On Jun 17, 2015
Themaingate:
TANOID AT WORK
LIVING IN SELF DENYER.

1 Like

Re: People Trying To Set Me Against Buhari –tinubu by betty202020(m): 9:06am On Jun 17, 2015
modath:
@OP,
Oh what a glorious day for you & your co- TANoids, nothing gives y'all plaeasure more than hearing bad news!! smiley

...But knowing the stuff Jagaban is made of Atiku will soon be put in his place, y'all think because PMB demeanour doesn't give much away, he is unaware of where & with whom he is safer

Atiku's body language during the elections was almost bordering on the antagonistic, his supporters defected to the PDP a few days to the D-day while also claiming he isn't being carried along & y'all think Buhari will be stupid enough to align with him!!! Issokay!!

Tinubu will laugh last!! You can take that to the bank!!!
Tinubu will laugh last!! You can take that to the
bank!!! in your dreamland

2 Likes

Re: People Trying To Set Me Against Buhari –tinubu by osimataylor(m): 9:07am On Jun 17, 2015
[b][/b][color=#000099][/color] grin
rabimlomo:
I know Tinubu is very wise and will not say something like that. Online ehn is a double edge sword.
Hehehehehe! I dey laugh.Online media are irresponsible now eh?When you ride on the back of a tyger to devour your enemy it will eventually turn and eat you up ehen there is no enemy to fight.Online media ride on.

2 Likes

Re: People Trying To Set Me Against Buhari –tinubu by PecE2Make: 9:09am On Jun 17, 2015
shocked Could dis b witch hunt, still watching. All I know in every rumors there is an atom of truth in it.
Re: People Trying To Set Me Against Buhari –tinubu by Curvinus(m): 9:09am On Jun 17, 2015
Rather than mustering enough courage to wobble to the battle front, Tinubu is hiding behind his political drumbeats and cowering like a cornered dog, while another man makes mockery off all he has laboured for.

Is this how Jagaban wants to spend his last lonely days?

2 Likes

Re: People Trying To Set Me Against Buhari –tinubu by natureblack(m): 9:11am On Jun 17, 2015
bornmekus:
The party will soon crash.
The baldness of a head begins at the temples.

It's just a matter of time we will be welcoming back our 'prodigal' son,PDP. lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: People Trying To Set Me Against Buhari –tinubu by Correctman0606: 9:14am On Jun 17, 2015
Yoruba people can fear. From records available, even nature can be over come, the case with the yorubas continue to remain the same. Who is Buhari that any human can be araid of. If one is just avoiding him because of his appearance, if he is been avoided not to cause and accussed of anything about him, who is Buhari one should be afriad of. He just a Fulani man, he is also an Islam, and the only one who has cause the deads during his military era, and the highest jailer of the highest number of Nigerians, outside those fact, who os Buhari?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Trying To Set Me Against Buhari –tinubu by deflover(m): 9:15am On Jun 17, 2015
onatisi:
ppl should stop labeling apc a yoruba party and tinubu a yoruba leader,it is really annoying!!!!! Pdp won convincingly in ekiti state which is a yoruba state,pdp had 46% of the osun votes and same with ondo . Apc never won convincingly in the south west during the last presidential . Right now ,apc is been booed in oyo state and ppl will accept any party even if it is apga ,same with osun . The only states where apc is popular is ogun and lagos . So how does all this make apc a pan yoruba party? Let ppl get their facts right. Tinubu is an apc national leader [s]and NOT A YORUBA LEADER. We know our leaders . Anything tinubu does is for his own personal ,party and selfish interest and not the yoruba race.[/s]

thats alter bull shit....tinubu is the yoruba leader.... stop denying the Awo of yoruba land his rightful place.....he was able to convince the yoruba race with the marriage with the north.....he is no national leader.....he like many who join the APC as a party where regional leaders who took their slots to form the APC...

the yorubas like Awo quote the politics of mathematics again have made the same mistake....

Awo made this mistake and see how he ended without achieving the dream of being a nationalist ....

Tinubu is not a nationalist but a tribal leader and whatever he did he did it with the hope that some day PMB may die and the yorubas will take power....trust me the permutations where much but i guess the gambaris are smarter wink wink wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: People Trying To Set Me Against Buhari –tinubu by Curvinus(m): 9:17am On Jun 17, 2015
Tinubu should gather himself up and wobble to the battle front, rather than hiding behind political drumbeats and cowering like a cornered dog, while another man makes mockery off all he has laboured for.

It is true he is inching closer to the deep pit he dug for Jonathan but I think it is still apropriate for jagaban to think of a better way to spend his last lonely days.

How can the so called lion of bordelion who led the Youruba army to defeat the demi god GEJ even with all the paraphenalia at his disposal, now be the same man leading an orchestra of praise singers for the gambari he allegedly installed by shear might? It really is beyond cowardice.

1 Like

Re: People Trying To Set Me Against Buhari –tinubu by cocokiller1(f): 9:19am On Jun 17, 2015
LOL
oh!what a weeping nd wailing. ...the lost has finally been told of his fate

1 Like

Re: People Trying To Set Me Against Buhari –tinubu by Nobody: 9:28am On Jun 17, 2015
PDPwayoo:

Tinubu is still dangerous. He is capable of forming a new party that can hold grip on yoruba region and form alliance with any region against the north.
APC should give Tinubu federal contract to savage his lost.
Tinubu and the yorubas are on their own, They should count the SS/SE out of any future alliance. We don't reward treachery!!! The only yorubas we will have alliance with are the fayoses,Mimikos etc

1 Like

Re: People Trying To Set Me Against Buhari –tinubu by nnannaff: 9:31am On Jun 17, 2015
tinibu should go and sit down ,, we're not ignorant of his plan

1 Like

Re: People Trying To Set Me Against Buhari –tinubu by hopeforcharles(m): 9:35am On Jun 17, 2015
MizMyColi:
Excuse me.
How does this change the fact that Tinubu's overbearing influence in the APC has been whittled down?

The J in Jagaban is now missing.

I am looking forward to the humbilization of OBJ, Atiku, IBB and all blatant Godfathers who think they own Nigeria and her collective resources.

Again, I repeat, Nigeria is not their BirthRight!!!

Ride on Miz Tell them,
i kinda miss your comments, infact i was secretly searching for it,
you have my backing i can go to WAR for your sakeB-);->

2 Likes

Re: People Trying To Set Me Against Buhari –tinubu by MizMyColi(f): 9:41am On Jun 17, 2015
hopeforcharles:

Ride on Miz Tell them,
i kinda miss your comments, infact i was secretly searching for it,
you have my backing i can go to WAR for your sakeB-);->

Lololol
cheesy
Good Morning Bros.

Do you mean my comments in romance/family or here in politicsgrin
Re: People Trying To Set Me Against Buhari –tinubu by hopeforcharles(m): 9:54am On Jun 17, 2015
MizMyColi:

Lololol
cheesy
Good Morning Bros.

Do you mean my comments in romance/family or here in politicsgrin

Miz i have this unearthly expectation to see your comment in every post i don't know why, each time i see it, i hardly skip it, you are the only NL chick i really want to read her imput, i guess because i see a Venusian hyper intelligence in your imputs.
My weaponry and armory are ready for battle for you, Permit me my Lady.

1 Like

Re: People Trying To Set Me Against Buhari –tinubu by Oiselenjakhian(m): 9:56am On Jun 17, 2015
Hello Everyone. My company Dreamquest Multimedia has just released a commemorative game on the recent victory by the APC.

You can download it for free on the Google Play store here -> https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=Dreamquest+Multimedia&hl=en

Please contact me if you need web development, interactive media and game development services. My number is +2349032291323.

Re: People Trying To Set Me Against Buhari –tinubu by MizMyColi(f): 9:58am On Jun 17, 2015
hopeforcharles:

Miz i have this unearthly expectation to see your comment in every post i don't know why, each time i see it, i hardly skip it, you are the only NL chick i really want to read her input, i guess because i see a Venusian hyper intelligence in your imputs.
My weaponry and armory are ready for battle for you, Permit me my Lady.

Waow!
This is heartening grincheesy

Just when I thought I couldn't get any borier
Lololololol

Though, though...
I don't subscribe to e-battles in my name.

As much as we can help it, it is better to ignore senseless rants.

But don't worry, if the heat becomes too much for me to take, I will just mention youcheesy
Re: People Trying To Set Me Against Buhari –tinubu by kinibigdeal(m): 10:00am On Jun 17, 2015
You are setting yourself up. Have you forgotten how you sponsor our print media against GEJ and publish lies against him 2ru out his tenure. Live with it! Buhari cant cope with your corrupt and dangerous political ambition

2 Likes

Re: People Trying To Set Me Against Buhari –tinubu by 989900: 10:01am On Jun 17, 2015
1. People who can't read to save their lives.

2. People who read, but can't comprehend.

3. People who read, comprehend, but believe their opinions count more than the facts presented to them.

4. Kids/semi-illiterates, who know next to nothing.

That's all we've seen so far on this thread.
Re: People Trying To Set Me Against Buhari –tinubu by volterra(m): 10:08am On Jun 17, 2015
Well, i don't seem to b worried whether tinubu is being cut to size by some APC stalwarts. All i know is that first to do, e no dey pain. Second to do, na im dey pain pass.
Re: People Trying To Set Me Against Buhari –tinubu by tochstorm(m): 10:12am On Jun 17, 2015
ignore all that bullshit above.
as for the writer you try sha.
as for the polity...
it's a nothern gang up against the blind south-west
hate it or like as far as obj never talk anything untop the matter, apc is in big trouble. now i don't even know who the party leader is anymore atiku or tinubu anyways since l
alchol has been banned in naija let me sip my bottle of origin.
Re: People Trying To Set Me Against Buhari –tinubu by kinibigdeal(m): 10:21am On Jun 17, 2015
myweb:

You goofed big time in your attempt at bringing Tinubu down You think you want to spite him with this article therefore rushing greedily as if its a spoil but you have helped people like me who are yet to make up our mind on whether Tinubu actually said that or not, to decide rightly. You will always be the looser with this "pull him down syndrome" and it goes along you guys are psychologically abnormal. Think for a second, if Tinubu looses, whats your gain? But you have a lot to loose because, the genius in Tinubu is what makes Lagos state to stand tall amongst others in NIgeria and thereby making it the new york you and your tribesmen rushes to. Seriously, it sucks to be you.

The genius in tinubu make lagos stand tall" i cant believe i just read thrash!! Someone that have destroy the economy of the state through Alpha-Beta is a genius? Lagos is now owing a debt of 415 billion Naira because of wastage by this genius. Under Pa. jakande administration, Lagos use to borrow states and neighbouring countries money but all that is a story now. No single input into education, LASU is one of the worst university in Nigeria in terms of infrastructure, thank God for federal government projects "TEDFUND AND PTF" E.tc yet they will tell you that FG neglected Lagos. Goto Laspotech for example and check, most ongoing projects are FG projects under GEJ administration. Fashola only manage to carry out some project all because he just will and not the party. Lagos as become a private firm to him where he can just take at will..and you are here hailing a man that have contributed nothing but corruption all over Nigeria. If truly his a genius he should bail out aregbesola that he help ruin. Look at all the politician that was doing well under PDP, it was when they associate themselves with him that they become worst. Rochas was doing fine before, now his owing 11months salary. Ameachi was competing with awka ibom before, he started a metroline and mouth watering project, when he join tinubu he left serious debt in the state which is inexplicable. How come! That rich state. Fayemi in ekiti almost ruin the state, a state earning lower allocation was forced to buy helicopter by your genius which fayose cancel immediately he come on board. Fayose is a tout but is first term in office he left N30 billion in the state account without no debt. Fayemi under APC ruin the state, squander the N30 billion naira and failed to pay workers 5months salary. If fayose had not come at that critical time, ekiti will be owing 7month salary now just like osun. Now the 5 months salaries owned by fayemi has been reduced to 2months by fayose. I dont understand the genius in a man that care less about development but corrupt ambition. Thank GOD ekiti and ondo are free from slave trade. A man that went to ondo state and tell them that they dont need all this mega schools mimiko is building! and you still call that man genius!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Trying To Set Me Against Buhari –tinubu by hopeforcharles(m): 10:22am On Jun 17, 2015
MizMyColi:

Waow!
This is heartening grincheesy

Just when I thought I couldn't get any borier
Lololololol

Though, though...
I don't subscribe to e-battles in my name.

As much as we can help it, it is better to ignore senseless rants.

But don't worry, if the heat becomes too much for me to take, I will just mention youcheesy

i'll go with ur hyper intelligent suggestion to ignore them rant-ers, hope you know sometimes these ewars are necessary to put them in check before (ihé ñkem abúrú ihè onye ozoh) but know the fact that i got ur back, just make sure you don't allow some dumb heads here influence or taint your hyper Venusian intelligence.

1 Like

Re: People Trying To Set Me Against Buhari –tinubu by MizMyColi(f): 10:24am On Jun 17, 2015
hopeforcharles:

i'll go with ur hyper intelligent suggestion to ignore them rant-ers, hope you know sometimes these ewars are necessary to put them in check before (ihé ñkem abúrú ihè onye ozoh) but know the fact that i got ur back, just make sure you don't allow some dumb heads here influence or taint your hyper Venusian intelligence.

Sure smiley
Thanks a lotsmiley
Re: People Trying To Set Me Against Buhari –tinubu by rabimlomo: 10:31am On Jun 17, 2015
osimataylor:
[b][/b][color=#000099][/color] ;DHehehehehe! I dey laugh.Online media are irresponsible now eh?When you ride on the back of a tyger to devour your enemy it will eventually turn and eat you up ehen there is no enemy to fight.Online media ride on.

I am not one to take everything on the net hook, line and sinker. I know and I knew so many bloggers are just out to make money and that is why I am always hesitant before commenting on any issue, then and now. And, I am always for those who are for the interest of the common man and against those who are against the interest of the common man. undecided
Re: People Trying To Set Me Against Buhari –tinubu by Dahnify70(m): 10:37am On Jun 17, 2015
Buhari : is okay jaga... Stop crying. Stop the confession. This is a public place and people are watching you. Stand up.

Tinubu : Oga, are asking me to stand up?

Buhari : yes stand up.

Tinubu : this is the handwork of my enemies

Buhari : zats okay

Tinubu : olonwu, I never said anything like that

Buhari : I have heard you stand up

Eeeehn, so tinubu can be this humbled. If the yoruba leader can be this humbled, what happens to the subjects?

Chai, I hope this is not the beginning of end to yoruba relevance in national politics.

Am even if all the yorubas can be this cowards, there's still one man left who cannot take that shit

Whose lace jagaban is not able to loose

Who can stand tall and look Buhari eye ball to eye ball and remind him of the agreement

A fearless new yoruba leader

His name is FAYOSE.

watch out for him. I wish he is from South East.

I guess he has some ibo blood in him

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians Blast Army For Declaring Ahmad Salkida Wanted / 10 Things Saraki Said During 2018 Budget Presentation / 2019: Amaechi, Other Rivers APC Leaders Adopt Sahara Oil Boss Tonye Cole For Gov

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.