Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

People Trying To Set Me Against Buhari –tinubu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / People Trying To Set Me Against Buhari –tinubu (26655 Views)

Presidential Aides Bicker Over Buhari, Tinubu Feud - Daily Independent / Buhari, Tinubu, Saraki In An interactive Dinner (Photos) / Buhari, Tinubu Arrive Emir Of Borgu’s Palace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People Trying To Set Me Against Buhari –tinubu by ajepako(f): 10:46am On Jun 17, 2015
myweb:

You goofed big time in your attempt at bringing Tinubu down You think you want to spite him with this article therefore rushing greedily as if its a spoil but you have helped people like me who are yet to make up our mind on whether Tinubu actually said that or not, to decide rightly. You will always be the looser with this "pull him down syndrome" and it goes along you guys are psychologically abnormal. Think for a second, if Tinubu looses, whats your gain? But you have a lot to loose because, the genius in Tinubu is what makes Lagos state to stand tall amongst others in NIgeria and thereby making it the new york you and your tribesmen rushes to. Seriously, it sucks to be you.

Another a-s-s licking TINUBUIOD!

3 Likes

Re: People Trying To Set Me Against Buhari –tinubu by ajepako(f): 10:51am On Jun 17, 2015
[quote author=BlackTechnology post=34851139]

Unknown to them

Education is not Wisdom cheesy[/quote

See as they yawa my tribe because of BAT's stupid alliance??
BAT!! ori e gbale oh!

1 Like

Re: People Trying To Set Me Against Buhari –tinubu by ajepako(f): 10:55am On Jun 17, 2015
onatisi:
ppl should stop labeling apc a yoruba party and tinubu a yoruba leader,it is really annoying!!!!! Pdp won convincingly in ekiti state which is a yoruba state,pdp had 46% of the osun votes and same with ondo . Apc never won convincingly in the south west during the last presidential . Right now ,apc is been booed in oyo state and ppl will accept any party even if it is apga ,same with osun . The only states where apc is popular is ogun and lagos . So how does all this make apc a pan yoruba party? Let ppl get their facts right. Tinubu is an apc national leader and NOT A YORUBA LEADER. We know our leaders . Anything tinubu does is for his own personal ,party and selfish interest and not the yoruba race.

Abi oh! I have said it many times on this forum that the only idiots dancing to the tune of BAT in yorubaland are the agberos, shepey sellers and iya olojas.. not educated minds like some of us who are very much aware that BAT is only fighting for his pocket with his practice of 'paddiocracy and 'familiocracy'.. Im sure he's having it rough these days as it should be..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Trying To Set Me Against Buhari –tinubu by ajepako(f): 10:58am On Jun 17, 2015
Ahmeduana:

STOP PLAYING THE OSTRICH!

Dont mind the a-s-s licking TINUBUOID

Arindin jati jati

2 Likes

Re: People Trying To Set Me Against Buhari –tinubu by Chubhie: 11:02am On Jun 17, 2015
Themaingate:
Jagaban YOU WILL REAP FROM YOUR INVESTMENT EITHER THEY LIKE IT OR NOT
I agree with you. PMB should hand him the keys to CBN and get it over with.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: People Trying To Set Me Against Buhari –tinubu by anonimi: 11:16am On Jun 17, 2015

2 Likes

Re: People Trying To Set Me Against Buhari –tinubu by anonimi: 11:21am On Jun 17, 2015
Activity77:
JAgaban tryin to form better pikin,hahahhahaha
D hausas don tame d man down,d so called lion[jagaban] nw barking like a pus_sycat.lol

I no no say toothless jagaban dey humble lik dis

You never hear sey when area boy see Mopol im go gentle come dey narrate stories like winch wey dem catch for daytime? grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2026900_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

1 Like

Re: People Trying To Set Me Against Buhari –tinubu by onatisi(m): 11:29am On Jun 17, 2015
ajepako:

Abi oh! I have said it many times on this forum that the only idiots dancing to the tune of BAT in yorubaland are the agberos, shepey sellers and iya olojas.. not educated minds like some of us who are very much aware that BAT is only fighting for his pocket with his practice of 'paddiocracy and 'familiocracy'.. Im sure he's having it rough these days as it should be..
infact bros the matta taya me. I have been saying it on many threads here ,but it seems many ppl that keep saying apc is a yoruba party are just complete nuisances looking for every possible excuse to start a tribal argument.
Re: People Trying To Set Me Against Buhari –tinubu by chaxking(m): 11:51am On Jun 17, 2015
seunmsg:
The enemies of Tinubu will fail at the end. Tinubu will continue to support the Buhari administration to deliver the change that was promised to Nigerians.
like the one he did when he was governor of Lagos State abi?

1 Like

Re: People Trying To Set Me Against Buhari –tinubu by MizMyColi(f): 11:54am On Jun 17, 2015
Severussnape!!!

crycry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: People Trying To Set Me Against Buhari –tinubu by Iman24: 12:31pm On Jun 17, 2015
WE BUY DEAD INVERTER BATTERIES IN ANY LOCATION IN LAGOS. CALL 07050606836.
Re: People Trying To Set Me Against Buhari –tinubu by OrlandoOwoh(m): 12:33pm On Jun 17, 2015
Kosi ija l'arin Obey ati Sunny; kosi ija l'arin Buhari ati Tinubu. Eyin olote, e lo sinmi.
Re: People Trying To Set Me Against Buhari –tinubu by erinalex: 2:04pm On Jun 17, 2015
rabimlomo:
I know Tinubu is very wise and will not say something like that. Online ehn is a double edge sword.
. U know what my brother,Jagaban is too important in nigeria that anything about him will surely attract millions of comments,who is that ibo man like Tinubu,they're just been envious of this great yoruba man. A Tinubu that doesn't have any official govt. Post,yet people want to know,what he says,where he goes,what he writes,what he does. If igbos know that oko-Remi is not important,hence they should not comment about him.

1 Like

Re: People Trying To Set Me Against Buhari –tinubu by erinalex: 2:26pm On Jun 17, 2015
sosanova:
[size=13pt] grin grin grin grin
Thief-nubu that's change for u...this is Federal politics not Osun state politics
[/size]
are u just coming from pluto?nobody is begging u to support Tinubu,far from that,in the schemes of things u'r NOT needed.But if u'r to act as an opposition,pls use ur brain atleast;when Tambuaa emerged as d speaker in d last assembly,credits were given to Tinubu,was that not Federal Politics? Come up with facts if u actually want to bring Jagaban down, not this mischievous post
Re: People Trying To Set Me Against Buhari –tinubu by free13: 2:31pm On Jun 17, 2015
kinibigdeal:

The genius in tinubu make lagos stand tall" i cant believe i just read thrash!! Someone that have destroy the economy of the state through Alpha-Beta is a genius? Lagos is now owing a debt of 415 billion Naira because of wastage by this genius. Under Pa. jakande administration, Lagos use to borrow states and neighbouring countries money but all that is a story now. No single input into education, LASU is one of the worst university in Nigeria in terms of infrastructure, thank God for federal government projects "TEDFUND AND PTF" E.tc yet they will tell you that FG neglected Lagos. Goto Laspotech for example and check, most ongoing projects are FG projects under GEJ administration. Fashola only manage to carry out some project all because he just will and not the party. Lagos as become a private firm to him where he can just take at will..and you are here hailing a man that have contributed nothing but corruption all over Nigeria. If truly his a genius he should bail out aregbesola that he help ruin. Look at all the politician that was doing well under PDP, it was when they associate themselves with him that they become worst. Rochas was doing fine before, now his owing 11months salary. Ameachi was competing with awka ibom before, he started a metroline and mouth watering project, when he join tinubu he left serious debt in the state which is inexplicable. How come! That rich state. Fayemi in ekiti almost ruin the state, a state earning lower allocation was forced to buy helicopter by your genius which fayose cancel immediately he come on board. Fayose is a tout but is first term in office he left N30 billion in the state account without no debt. Fayemi under APC ruin the state, squander the N30 billion naira and failed to pay workers 5months salary. If fayose had not come at that critical time, ekiti will be owing 7month salary now just like osun. Now the 5 months salaries owned by fayemi has been reduced to 2months by fayose. I dont understand the genius in a man that care less about development but corrupt ambition. Thank GOD ekiti and ondo are free from slave trade. A man that went to ondo state and tell them that they dont need all this mega schools mimiko is building! and you still call that man genius!!

1 Like

Re: People Trying To Set Me Against Buhari –tinubu by KEMELU: 4:14pm On Jun 17, 2015
I will be happy ,if Hause people(Buahri,Saraki,Atiku,Dogara,babagida and can deal with TINUBU and his wahala(GodFather)

1 Like

Re: People Trying To Set Me Against Buhari –tinubu by bummyla(m): 5:03pm On Jun 17, 2015
I Said It, Cracks Have Started Appearing on the walls of APC

http://bummyla.com

chukwudi44:

http://www.punchng.com/politics/people-trying-to-set-me-against-buhari-tinubu/

LOL JAGABAN DON HUMBLE grin grin grin grin grin
Re: People Trying To Set Me Against Buhari –tinubu by Reference(m): 5:19pm On Jun 17, 2015
Themaingate:
SATANOID AT WORK BECAUSE THEY ARE NOW AWARE OF HIS INFLUENCE

THEY HAVE FAILED FOR SURE

Jagaban YOU WILL REAP FROM YOUR INVESTMENT EITHER THEY LIKE IT OR NOT

Hmmm. Investment?
Re: People Trying To Set Me Against Buhari –tinubu by Reference(m): 5:22pm On Jun 17, 2015
rabimlomo:
I know Tinubu is very wise and will not say something like that. Online ehn is a double edge sword.

Hmm. You used it to pursue bushmeat, now bushmeat is pursuing you with it.
Re: People Trying To Set Me Against Buhari –tinubu by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jun 17, 2015

Re: People Trying To Set Me Against Buhari –tinubu by babsdeen(m): 6:57pm On Jun 17, 2015
Activity77:
JAgaban tryin to form better pikin,hahahhahaha
D hausas don tame d man down,d so called lion[jagaban] nw barking like a pus_sycat.lol

I no no say toothless jagaban dey humble lik dis

I laugh in French. The Jagaban I know will definitely bounce back. Egun ti o ko jo loro yin, iran lema wokeyin.
Re: People Trying To Set Me Against Buhari –tinubu by Dmano: 7:06pm On Jun 17, 2015
Whoever dat is speaking 4him in this case is not doing him well,but then if it was a gang up against gej karma i guest

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Highlights Of Buhari’s Meeting With Putin At The Russia-african Summit / Osinbajo Kicks Against Anonymous Ownership Of Companies / Army & Police Neutralize IPOB/ESN Combatants In Abia & Enugu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.