Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,309 members, 7,867,809 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 02:16 AM

Best Belly Fat Loss Tip - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Best Belly Fat Loss Tip (357 Views)

Loss Weight The Right Way.. 26 Utimate Weight Loss Tip / Moringa Weight Loss Tip / Save And Natural Fat Loss. (live Testimonies) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Belly Fat Loss Tip by markbor: 8:40am On Jun 17, 2015
To me, belly fat is the most embarrassing and unsightly fat you can have. What happens when you put your favorite jeans on? Your belly fat gets pushed up and spills over the top of the jeans. This is called muffin top. How cute, right? Wrong!

I hate it and belly fat loss is also the most difficult to achieve, second only to arm fat. You have to lose weight all over to lose weight in your belly and the best way to do that is to take in less calories than you burn in one day.

I want you to do something, not for me, but for yourself. Start this all off by taking a thirty minute walk everyday. If you cannot go for thirty minutes the first week then work up to it. Walking is the best thing you can do for yourself. Walking will improve lung and muscle function. Your heart will love you for it. Carry a water bottle to stay hydrated especially if it is warm outside. You can sweat out a considerable amount of water and nutrients in thirty minutes if you are not careful.

Here’s how to Burn 500 Calories in 30 Minutes, and Boost your Energy with strategic Nigerian weight loss program developed specifically for Nigerians. Click here -> www.bellyfatlossng.com to see how

(1) (Reply)

Help , Support This Little Cute Girl / How I Won My First Olympics, A Spermatolympics / The Truths Muscle Building

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.