Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,819 members, 7,862,711 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:49 AM

Open Letter To PMB - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Open Letter To PMB (360 Views)

"It Was NOT Buhari That Spoke": FFK, Others React To PMB's Sallah Message / President Robert Mugabe To PMB About His Ear Infection / What Is PMB Telling This Man Just Before Jetting Off To London (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Letter To PMB by Oskyworld(m): 8:46am On Jun 17, 2015
Dear President Buhari,

Honestly, when I served this nation for a whole year, (NYSC) all I got was:

1 pair of Jungle Boots - 2k
1 pair of white Tennis - 1k
1 inferior crested T-shirt - 1k
1 inferior white T-shirt - N500
1 white short - N250
1 Face cap - N200
1 Khaki trouser - 1k
1 khaki shirt - 1k

All of the kit is less than 8k, with that I still got an award as 2nd best NYSC corps member.

Abeg make them give our legislators x4 of all of that and save our 8.64b... Guess they are there to serve not for fashion parade.

Good morning Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Remitted $100M For Sold $1.85B Oil Block / Saraki Visits Obasanjo, Admits Crisis In APC / Jonathan Left A Deficit Of N7trillion - Joda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.