Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,933 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:29 PM

"It Was NOT Buhari That Spoke": FFK, Others React To PMB's Sallah Message - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "It Was NOT Buhari That Spoke": FFK, Others React To PMB's Sallah Message (16222 Views)

Oshiomhole: It Was The Same Buhari That Invited Me To Be Chairman That Sacked Me / Buba Galadima: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not The Buhari That We Used To Know / Pastor Canon Iyke Egbuonu Says "The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

"It Was NOT Buhari That Spoke": FFK, Others React To PMB's Sallah Message by lordkit2: 4:49am On Jun 26, 2017
Former Minister of Aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode, says the voice in the recorded audio tape is not that of President Buhari.

See more reactions after the cut..

Source: http://www.flexygist.net/2017/06/26/ffk-other-nigerians-react-to-president-buhari-sallah-recorded-message-in-which-he-spoke-in-hausa/

Cc: Lalasticlala

3 Likes

Re: "It Was NOT Buhari That Spoke": FFK, Others React To PMB's Sallah Message by lordkit2: 4:50am On Jun 26, 2017
more

1 Like

Re: "It Was NOT Buhari That Spoke": FFK, Others React To PMB's Sallah Message by Nobody: 4:52am On Jun 26, 2017
Very insulting and pitiful. All those who forced that man on the country will never know peace.

189 Likes 15 Shares

Re: "It Was NOT Buhari That Spoke": FFK, Others React To PMB's Sallah Message by 989900: 4:55am On Jun 26, 2017
"Charles the 1st" got it right.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "It Was NOT Buhari That Spoke": FFK, Others React To PMB's Sallah Message by ZKOSOSO(m): 5:10am On Jun 26, 2017
SirJeffry:
Very insulting and pitiful. All those who forced that man on the country will never know peace.

Buhari's Speech was made to spite Osinbajo and to reassure the HausaFulaniKanuris-Muslims that Nigeria remains their personal property. Imagine a president speaking in Hausa, the most hated people across other regions presently. Buhari has always believed that HausaFulaniKanuris-Muslims own Nigeria.

62 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "It Was NOT Buhari That Spoke": FFK, Others React To PMB's Sallah Message by fiizznation: 5:15am On Jun 26, 2017
People never get tired of whining and complaining in this part of the world. I thought some people said the president is dead!!! So why are you crying because a "dead" man spoke in hausa language?

Btw BBC hausa service paid him the courtesy visit, so you don't expect the president to speak any other language aside hausa language.
cheesy cheesy

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "It Was NOT Buhari That Spoke": FFK, Others React To PMB's Sallah Message by Nobody: 5:33am On Jun 26, 2017
grin grin grin grin

Awon Voltrons and Sock puppets go soon show up...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "It Was NOT Buhari That Spoke": FFK, Others React To PMB's Sallah Message by vedaxcool(m): 5:35am On Jun 26, 2017
fiizznation:
People never get tired of whining and complaining in this part of the world. I thought some people said the president is dead!!! So why are you crying because a "dead" man spoke in hausa language? cheesy cheesy

grin reacting thief....oya nairaland give your favorite thief a platform to entertain the ever so gullible ipork fools to remunerate over their self impose low status.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "It Was NOT Buhari That Spoke": FFK, Others React To PMB's Sallah Message by fiizznation: 5:38am On Jun 26, 2017
vedaxcool:

grin reacting thief....oya nairaland give your favorite thief a platform to entertain the ever so gullible ipork fools to remunerate over their self impose low status.
lol. These guys are funny. BBC hausa interviewed the president and people expected buhari to speak English to a hausa service cheesy

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "It Was NOT Buhari That Spoke": FFK, Others React To PMB's Sallah Message by Opharhe: 5:42am On Jun 26, 2017
It appears there's a deliberate plan to cause wahala in this country. Me I am not understanding. We have an already divided country and the President abandons the official language for one of the many native languages?
I weak.

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "It Was NOT Buhari That Spoke": FFK, Others React To PMB's Sallah Message by Nobody: 5:46am On Jun 26, 2017
fiizznation:
People never get tired of whining and complaining in this part of the world. I thought some people said the president is dead!!! So why are you crying because a "dead" man spoke in hausa language?

Btw BBC hausa service paid him the courtesy visit, so you don't expect the president to speak any other language aside hausa language.
cheesy cheesy

Dead man speaking hausa? Na die grin

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: "It Was NOT Buhari That Spoke": FFK, Others React To PMB's Sallah Message by omenkaLives(m): 5:47am On Jun 26, 2017
fiizznation:

cheesy cheesy
This One is even alot better than the last stupidity they displayed.

Last time they insulted the hell out of him for "deploying troops to Taraba" and then I wondered, how does a dead man give orders to combatants? cheesy

If you wanna catch a migraine, try to reason the way these people reason. Their foolishness comes with a manual and without a careful perusal of that manual, you can never succeed in trying to act like then.

Bunch of useless souls.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "It Was NOT Buhari That Spoke": FFK, Others React To PMB's Sallah Message by rozayx5(m): 5:52am On Jun 26, 2017
the fact that such a con man is still the president of Nigeria in this modern age shows this country has no future

undecided

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "It Was NOT Buhari That Spoke": FFK, Others React To PMB's Sallah Message by vedaxcool(m): 5:53am On Jun 26, 2017
fiizznation:
lol. These guys are funny. BBC hausa interviewed the president and people expected buhari to speak English to a hausa service cheesy

grin We were not told by seun that BBC hausa actually interviewed the president.

IMAGINE fakenewsland had failed to put the context of the speech.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: "It Was NOT Buhari That Spoke": FFK, Others React To PMB's Sallah Message by rozayx5(m): 5:55am On Jun 26, 2017
fiizznation:

cheesy cheesy

they are here already. defending their lord and saviour

92 Likes 1 Share

Re: "It Was NOT Buhari That Spoke": FFK, Others React To PMB's Sallah Message by ZUBY77(m): 5:55am On Jun 26, 2017
Wonderful
Re: "It Was NOT Buhari That Spoke": FFK, Others React To PMB's Sallah Message by Tolexander: 5:56am On Jun 26, 2017
fiizznation:

cheesy cheesy
One doesn't use a wrong action to correct a wrong impression!

11 Likes

Re: "It Was NOT Buhari That Spoke": FFK, Others React To PMB's Sallah Message by fiizznation: 5:58am On Jun 26, 2017
omenkaLives:

Last time they insulted the hell out of him for "deploying troops to Taraba" and then I wondered, how does a dead man give orders to combatants? cheesy

If you wanna catch a migraine, try to reason the way these people reason. Their foolishness comes with a manual and without a careful perusal of that manual, you can never succeed in trying to act like then.

Bunch of useless souls.
They never get tired of whining. Is like whining is their new found hubby. I don't even get it why people must complain over some very irrelevant issues like this. The president spoke in hausa language to a BBC hausa broadcasting network, I don't get it, but is this even supposed to be an issue?

I saw how they were crying over the deployment of military personnels in Taraba, I just decided to ignore the thread because with these people, reasoning with them is highly impossible. You will just have to let them whine themselves out cheesy

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: "It Was NOT Buhari That Spoke": FFK, Others React To PMB's Sallah Message by Ajimike(m): 5:59am On Jun 26, 2017
vedaxcool:

omenkaLives:

Bunch of useless souls.

Being a Zombie, no one expect anything different.

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: "It Was NOT Buhari That Spoke": FFK, Others React To PMB's Sallah Message by omenkaLives(m): 6:00am On Jun 26, 2017
Ajimike:

Absolutely, your mom knows that too. wink

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "It Was NOT Buhari That Spoke": FFK, Others React To PMB's Sallah Message by chiscodedon(m): 6:02am On Jun 26, 2017
How to permanently end the Biafra agitation

A Yoruba friend asked me: Under what conditions would you support "One Nigeria" and let go of the Biafra agitation and let it die down and finally laid to rest for good?

Here was my response:
1. Close down Lagos ports and open up PH, Calabar, Onitsha and Warri ports.

2. Cancel all direct and major connecting flights to Lagos and Abuja airports only local connecting flights will be allowed. While this is being done, open up Enugu, Calabar, Owerri, Asaba, Uyo and PH to international flights direct and major connecting flights.

3. Ask all international and diplomatic missions to move their embassies and consulates from Lagos, Kano and Abuja to Enugu, PH and Calabar.

4. All federal governments’ agencies in Lagos and Abuja shall be relocated to Enugu, PH and Calabar. CBN, NNPC, e.t.c shall and must relocate to PH, Calabar and Enugu.

5. All multinational companies in Lagos and Abuja, shall and must relocate their offices to PH, Calabar and Enugu.

6.All oil companies must relocate their head offices to PH, as the oil capital of Nigeria.

7. Let the northern children gain admission into federal schools with 300 score points while the South Eastern Children should gain admission with only 20 score points .

8. Let all federal road projects in the North/SW should be handled by one local companies and the one in the SE/SS should be handled by Julius Berger and foreign construction companies.

If these conditions can be fulfilled and implemented for 50years , we can try one Nigeria and let see if you the North and SW will like it for a month. Meaning that Yorubas and Hausas needing to get international visas shall travel to PH, Calabar or Enugu to do that. Same with flying or connecting flights, same with shipping and importing their goods, etc etc.

The Yoruba friend replied: You can’t be serious, this is wickedness and I said... Really? Don’t you think South South and South. Eastern part of Nigeria have been suffering and enduring this very same wickedness for over 50 yrs?

He was quiet for a few seconds and said: Wow, you are right but it never occurred to me.

I said, that’s the problem with One Nigeria, those who are benefiting from it, love it and would love to maintain the status quo. Let each region develop at her own pace, with Airport, Seaports, industries, major projects open to be developed in any part of Nigeria without government interference or strangulation due to tribalism and nepotism!

Let Nigeria be fair to ALL irrespective of tribe, religion, and place of birth. Let there be true federalism and resources control, with the elimination of quota system and federal character in Nigeria. Let's have equal respect for one another irrespective of where the person is coming from in Nigeria. That is what Biafra agitation is all about.

THE SIMPLE TRUTH

Whoever tells you that if Biafra succeed or gain her independence that Igbos leaving in the North or Yoruba land will loose their properties and that things will become worst is an enemy and is among the people that are benefiting from the fraudulent arrangement that exist in Nigeria.

Yugoslavia broke into 6 countries namely: Serbia,Macedonia,Solvenia,Bosnia Hezegovia,Montengro and heaven did not fall.They did not leave their Job,leave their formal country before voting to leave....... after voting to leave, all those in the new created countries automatically become foreigners.

Malaysia broke into 2 namely: Malaysia & Singapore and heaven did not fall.

Pakistan broke into 2 namely: Pakistan & Bangladesh and heaven did not fall

United Arab Republic broke into 2 namely: Egypt & Syria and heaven did not fall

If Biafra go, it doesn't mean we can't travel anywhere again provided we have our traveling documents ready.

Why is it that Hausas & Fulanis see Biafra break up as war? Are you not tired of sucking & stealing our oil down to Kaduna reserve, Bornu reserve, and now Liberia reserve?

Allow Biafra to go because Biafrans have suffered a lot of humiliation,intimidation & marginalisation in the hand of this wicked contraption called Nigeria.

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "It Was NOT Buhari That Spoke": FFK, Others React To PMB's Sallah Message by fiizznation: 6:02am On Jun 26, 2017
Tolexander:
One doesn't use a wrong action to correct a wrong impression!
Lad, Buhari a fulani man granted the interview to a BBC hausa broadcasting network. What is the wrong action there? You want him to speak English to them or what?

3 Likes

Re: "It Was NOT Buhari That Spoke": FFK, Others React To PMB's Sallah Message by abu12: 6:02am On Jun 26, 2017
fiizznation:

did u say lessthan 2minute voice recording was an interview?

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "It Was NOT Buhari That Spoke": FFK, Others React To PMB's Sallah Message by Tolexander: 6:07am On Jun 26, 2017
fiizznation:
Lad, Buhari a fulani man granted the interview to a BBC hausa broadcasting network. What is the wrong action there? You want him to speak English to them or what?
So using Hausa to send an Eid el filtri message to nigerians after leaving the shores for many days now?

Anything stopping him to throw the greeting in English language?

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "It Was NOT Buhari That Spoke": FFK, Others React To PMB's Sallah Message by fiizznation: 6:07am On Jun 26, 2017
abu12:

did u say lessthan 2minute voice recording was an interview?
Even if the recording was less than 2 seconds, you can't remove the fact that buhari was visited by BBC hausa broadcasting service. And they made the "recordings".

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "It Was NOT Buhari That Spoke": FFK, Others React To PMB's Sallah Message by fiizznation: 6:12am On Jun 26, 2017
Tolexander:
So to use Hausa to send an Eid el filtri message to nigerians after leaving the shores for many days now?

Anything stopping him to throw the greeting in English language?
Are you daft or what? BBC hausa interviewed him. Do you even have any idea what BBC hausa service is? BBC hausa network don't interview people in english language but only in hausa language

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "It Was NOT Buhari That Spoke": FFK, Others React To PMB's Sallah Message by Nobody: 6:27am On Jun 26, 2017
omenkaLives:

Bunch of useless souls.

More useless is the soul of those defending the indefensible simply cause they will not admit they backed the wrong horse, who will eventually destroy the country. Shameless and worthless souls!!

61 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "It Was NOT Buhari That Spoke": FFK, Others React To PMB's Sallah Message by barrydee(m): 6:30am On Jun 26, 2017
fiizznation:
Even if the recording was less than 2 seconds, you can't remove the fact that buhari was visited by BBC hausa broadcasting service. And they made the "recordings".

I don't know if some Nigerians are blind or just plain stupid. If Buhari can grant an interview to BBC Hausa in Hausa Language, why didn't he address the Nation in English as a right leader would have done.

Be wise people, Be wise.....

81 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "It Was NOT Buhari That Spoke": FFK, Others React To PMB's Sallah Message by vedaxcool(m): 6:34am On Jun 26, 2017
[s]
Ajimike:

[/s]

A shame ipork never reason the way we expect

1 Like

Re: "It Was NOT Buhari That Spoke": FFK, Others React To PMB's Sallah Message by blackpanda: 6:34am On Jun 26, 2017
ZKOSOSO:

Buhari's Speech was made to spite Osinbajo and to reassure the HausaFulaniKanuris-Muslims that Nigeria remains their personal property. Imagine a president speaking in Hausa, the most hated people across other regions presently. Buhari has always believed that HausaFulaniKanuris-Muslims own Nigeria.

Bad belle pipo....na wa o
President was being interviewed by BBC Hausa. U don't expect him to be speaking English on a Hausa programme. Take it easy abeg

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "It Was NOT Buhari That Spoke": FFK, Others React To PMB's Sallah Message by Nobody: 6:37am On Jun 26, 2017
fiizznation:
CNN has interviewed Putin several times likewise the prime Minister of Greece, Netherlands etc in English and they responded in their official languages even though a large portion of their population understand and speak English. Giving the accussations and counter accussation flying around I think the presidency shouldn't be leaving rooms for doubts.

19 Likes

Re: "It Was NOT Buhari That Spoke": FFK, Others React To PMB's Sallah Message by vedaxcool(m): 6:38am On Jun 26, 2017
wingman:

More useless is the soul of those defending COWNU the indefensible IPIG simply cause they will not admit they backed the wrong horse, who will eventually destroy the BEERFRAUD. WE ARE Shameless and worthless souls!!

Fixed.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Will Not Be President Come May 29, Says Buba Galadima / Emir Of Zazzau: Zaria Has Military Formations, Yet Under Siege — Ahmad Bamalli / Monday’s Bomb Attack: Chad Army Arrests Five Boko Haram Militants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.