Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,169 members, 7,864,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:52 AM

No Lawmaker Is Bigger Than APC – Hon. Dayo Saka - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Lawmaker Is Bigger Than APC – Hon. Dayo Saka (321 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Is Bigger Than Buhari - Fani Kayode / PDP Supporters Has Grown Stronger Than APC Change Agents on Nairaland / No Lawmaker Earns N1m A Month – RMAFC Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

No Lawmaker Is Bigger Than APC – Hon. Dayo Saka by TopCelebritiesM: 8:57am On Jun 17, 2015
Hon. Dayo Saka is a third term lawmaker of the Lagos State House of Assembly. In this interview with EJIRO ROMAN ADIGBO, Executive Editor of Top Celebrities Magazine, he spoke on his plans for Ifako Ijaiye people and sundry issues...
As a third time lawmaker, how has the experience been?
My experience as a lawmaker has been quite eventful, full of intrigues. Lawmaking is a serious business and a lot of people don’t really appreciate what lawmakers do and stand for. The people of Lagos and Nigerians in general should appreciate that there is no democracy without the legislature. Now, if legislature is the fulcrum of democracy, legislature should be accorded its rightful place in the scheme of things. The basic things that legislators do, what the 1999 constitution has amended; what it stipulates is for legislators to do lawmaking, representation, oversight of the executives and legitimizing of appointments and other government policies.
What has the experience been?
The experience in Lagos House of Assembly I will say has transformed me to a better being. Over the years, I have gone through several trainings and capacity building that have improved my abilities in service delivery.
What do you think compelled your people to vote for you for the third time?
Click below to see complete interview...
http://www.topcelebritiesng.com/no-lawmaker-is-bigger-than-apc-hon-dayo-saka/

(1) (Reply)

469 NASS Members Have Five Aides Each – Deputy Speaker / Your Opinion: Do You Support The 9billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance? / What Saraki Told Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.