Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:06 AM

PDP Supporters Has Grown Stronger Than APC Change Agents on Nairaland - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Supporters Has Grown Stronger Than APC Change Agents on Nairaland (4427 Views)

Governor El-Rufai's Joke About PDP Fighting Corruption Better Than APC In 2019 / PDP Supporters In Edo Sit On Floor & Block Roads As They Protest Over Results / Man Who Fries Garri: "APC Change Is Suicide" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Supporters Has Grown Stronger Than APC Change Agents on Nairaland by Nobody: 9:59pm On Mar 21, 2016
I have observed the politics section for some time now and have observed some reations of Nairalanders on issues regarding the two major political parties, PDP and APC.

From the number of likes a comments/posts receives for speaking againt the APC Government and their acheivements while in turn supporting the opposition, PDP, it is clear that PDP supporters has stronger arguments against the APC Change agents even though they make valuable arguments sometimes.

At first, I thought it was because of the cry of witch hunt by the PDP which was obvious, but I have gathered the evidence that it was, in deed, the failure of the APC lead government.

Some of the Reasons comes to mind.

1. The Punishment given to pro biafra agitants resulted less number of Igbos on Nairaland. This means that the population that are agaist the APC government are not the few Igbos on Nairaland but people from other region with few Igbos.

Since this is becomming viral, Let us just do the little poll using the like and share button

Let APC Change Agents hit Like

While PDP Suporters shoulp hit Share

20 Likes 135 Shares

Re: PDP Supporters Has Grown Stronger Than APC Change Agents on Nairaland by divinehand2003(m): 10:11pm On Mar 21, 2016
True talk.
If the ruling party isn't performing up to the expectations of the masses, her supporters will join with the opposition to backlash and criticize the party in power.
In general, we want APC and Buhari to look at the hand writing on the wall and act fast before it becomes too late.
We all want a better Nigeria where things work for real.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PDP Supporters Has Grown Stronger Than APC Change Agents on Nairaland by Solowande(m): 10:14pm On Mar 21, 2016
I tire 4 u o, because say pdp nor dey form nor mak apc good pass dem. Oya mak we fyn out d truth, if u be pdp press like while apc click share

90 Likes 8 Shares

Re: PDP Supporters Has Grown Stronger Than APC Change Agents on Nairaland by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:20pm On Mar 21, 2016
We have about 330 IPOB illiterates on Nairaland. So they give their "LIKES" to any lie against Buhari and APC out of frustration..and nothing more... grin grin

36 Likes 8 Shares

Re: PDP Supporters Has Grown Stronger Than APC Change Agents on Nairaland by Aegon(m): 10:21pm On Mar 21, 2016
Sibrah:
What is this intellectually epileptic OP saying.?
To copy this tune press 11.

10 Likes

Re: PDP Supporters Has Grown Stronger Than APC Change Agents on Nairaland by daniska3yaro(m): 10:28pm On Mar 21, 2016
Its not abt the apc or pdp stuffs bt the stand for just the truth.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Supporters Has Grown Stronger Than APC Change Agents on Nairaland by ifeanyija(m): 10:30pm On Mar 21, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
We have about 330 IPOB illiterates on Nairaland. So they give their "LIKES" to any lie against Buhari and APC out of frustration..and nothing more... grin grin
all APC members on nairaland are professors?

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: PDP Supporters Has Grown Stronger Than APC Change Agents on Nairaland by AngryNigerian(m): 10:38pm On Mar 21, 2016
No...rather confusion has multiplied many times on Nairaland!!!
Re: PDP Supporters Has Grown Stronger Than APC Change Agents on Nairaland by Nobody: 10:43pm On Mar 21, 2016
ifeanyija:
all APC members on nairaland are professors?
Good apquestion. 99% of apc supporters are very dull, they can't even construct complex sentence neither can they give constructive criticism. The moment you criticize them, they insult u just like Liar Mohamed.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Supporters Has Grown Stronger Than APC Change Agents on Nairaland by obailala(m): 10:44pm On Mar 21, 2016
victorels:
I have observed the politics section for some time now and have observed some reations of Nairalanders on issues regarding the two major political parties, PDP and APC.

From the number of likes a comments/posts receives for speaking againt the APC Government and their acheivements while in turn supporting the opposition, PDP, it is clear that PDP supporters has stronger arguments against the APC Change agents even though they make valuable arguments sometimes.

At first, I thought it was because of the cry of witch hunt by the PDP which was obvious, but I have gathered the evidence that it was, in deed, the failure of the APC lead government.

Some of the Reasons comes to mind.

1. The Punishment given to pro biafra agitants resulted less number of Igbos on Nairaland. This means that the population that are agaist the APC government are not the few Igbos on Nairaland but people from other region with few Igbos.

Lol... Wonders shall never end, PDP has stronger arguments indeed grin. Op are you confusing pointless wailing for 'strong argument'?

The APC guys are bored arguing day and night with incoherent wailing kids, that's why most of the vocal guys who supported Buhari dont respond to the childish wailers that litter NL any more. Besides, elections are long over and a winner has since been announced; you don't expect winners to be expending valuable energy joining issues with losers do you? It is losers that make noise remember?

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Supporters Has Grown Stronger Than APC Change Agents on Nairaland by JuliettaBitch(f): 10:44pm On Mar 21, 2016
Failure is an orphan

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Supporters Has Grown Stronger Than APC Change Agents on Nairaland by godoluwa(m): 10:46pm On Mar 21, 2016
[s]
NgeneUkwenu:
[/s]

9 Likes

Re: PDP Supporters Has Grown Stronger Than APC Change Agents on Nairaland by JuliettaBitch(f): 10:47pm On Mar 21, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

How far Amaechi in Rivers tongue

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Supporters Has Grown Stronger Than APC Change Agents on Nairaland by DaBullIT(m): 10:50pm On Mar 21, 2016
Wankkkk a lot more about that lol

3 YEARS no get fast forward

As for me and my Family #WeStandWithBuhari

8 Likes

Re: PDP Supporters Has Grown Stronger Than APC Change Agents on Nairaland by Mrjo(m): 10:53pm On Mar 21, 2016
Thats what happend when u realise ur mistake.

1 Like

Re: PDP Supporters Has Grown Stronger Than APC Change Agents on Nairaland by Brightology2(m): 10:55pm On Mar 21, 2016
Yes ooo
Re: PDP Supporters Has Grown Stronger Than APC Change Agents on Nairaland by eziokwubundunuwa: 10:59pm On Mar 21, 2016
JuliettaBitch:
How far Amaechi in Rivers tongue
Is it this Rivers? We have no Governor if Aba Road could be like this.

Re: PDP Supporters Has Grown Stronger Than APC Change Agents on Nairaland by Mrjo(m): 11:00pm On Mar 21, 2016
Childishness is u seconed name prof.
NgeneUkwenu:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Supporters Has Grown Stronger Than APC Change Agents on Nairaland by Brightology2(m): 11:00pm On Mar 21, 2016
Ve you heard d latest trend on rivers election? ****
NgeneUkwenu:

3 Likes

Re: PDP Supporters Has Grown Stronger Than APC Change Agents on Nairaland by Nobody: 11:17pm On Mar 21, 2016
obailala:
Lol... Wonders shall never end, PDP has stronger arguments indeed grin. Op are you confusing pointless wailing for 'strong argument'?

The APC guys are bored arguing day and night with incoherent wailing kids, that's why most of the vocal guys who supported Buhari dont respond to the childish wailers that litter NL any more. Besides, elections are long over and a winner has since been announced; you don't expect winners to be expending valuable energy joining issues with losers do you? It is losers that make noise remember?

What I meant was that pro PDP or anti APC Comments receives more endorsement than pro APC/Anti PDP comments. That was the arguments I mean

4 Likes

Re: PDP Supporters Has Grown Stronger Than APC Change Agents on Nairaland by Nobody: 11:17pm On Mar 21, 2016
Not really. The quality of arguments haven't fallen to the lowest ebb and most informed people are not making comments anymore. Younger and uninformed contributors are enjoying the excitement of seeing their posts on social media. And they are motivated by the freedom to abuse others. That's my opinion. I'm neither PDP nor APC but you could say that my opinion is subject to bias due to my support for Buhari.

10 Likes

Re: PDP Supporters Has Grown Stronger Than APC Change Agents on Nairaland by somegirl1: 11:17pm On Mar 21, 2016
PDP and APC are the same.
Nigeria needs fresh faces with ideas not recycled and rebranded, unprogressive people.

4 Likes

Re: PDP Supporters Has Grown Stronger Than APC Change Agents on Nairaland by Nobody: 11:21pm On Mar 21, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
330 IPOB you said. Nairaland has over 2million users. 330 is negligible. Just try to gather all APC change agents and lets do the poll.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Supporters Has Grown Stronger Than APC Change Agents on Nairaland by Dollyak(f): 12:22am On Mar 22, 2016
The truth of the matter is neither party has anything to offer. I am struggling to see how the country can get better when the elites are firmly in control of the political systems.
I doubt you can get an independent politician who isn't controlled or influenced by the elites. Everyone is preselected, which means the citizens are often left with choosing the lesser evils. It's a never ending circle.

I am struggling to see the appeal of politicians like buhari, Aregbesola, fayose etc.. The adoration of mostof these politicians gives a disturbing insight into the physch of the average Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: PDP Supporters Has Grown Stronger Than APC Change Agents on Nairaland by obailala(m): 12:32am On Mar 22, 2016
victorels:

What I meant was that pro PDP or anti APC Comments receives more endorsement than pro APC/Anti PDP comments. That was the arguments I mean
Yeah that's exactly what I'm saying. The main pro ApC guys have no need to be stuck on NL arguing or endorsing anything hence they have since gone silent since apc won the election. On the other hand, it is the disgruntled pro-pdp jonathanians who litter NL these days wailing for a living. You dont expect the winning party to make more noise than the opposition do you?.... If you want to know if the pro-apc guys are still around, just wait till late 2018/2019 when fresh elections are around the corner.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Supporters Has Grown Stronger Than APC Change Agents on Nairaland by Rayhutar(m): 1:07am On Mar 22, 2016
APC is a complete failure, they are just power hungry and blood thirty demons, they don't know anything about good governance

3 Likes

Re: PDP Supporters Has Grown Stronger Than APC Change Agents on Nairaland by malton: 1:59am On Mar 22, 2016
At no point was it ever a contest. PDP goons have always been vociferous.

But if you consider it so,

Think of it as PDP fan boys being made to work extra to pay back for a largesse they've long forgotten how it tastes.

The victors can only bask in their glory-- something that should be done in a resting position, no need to stress.

Na pikin wey pass class dem dey carry go vacation.

grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Check Out This Beautiful Pictures Of Nigeria First Lady With Michelle Obama. / Presidency Replies Allegation That Osinbajo Appoints Yorubas, RCCG Members / Whos Watching Senator Abaribe On Sunrise Daily Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.