Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,933 members, 7,817,723 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Chika Ike And Mum On Vacation In Dubai (photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chika Ike And Mum On Vacation In Dubai (photos) (41259 Views)

Chika Ike And Peter Okoye Pictured Together / Between Emeka Ike And A Mad Woman {pic} / Emeka Ike And Wife Allegedly Reconcile (photos) - Splendormag.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chika Ike And Mum On Vacation In Dubai (photos) by Behira(f): 5:38pm On Jun 17, 2015
osdesd:
Let her go and marry biko
She just got divorced not too long abeg she needs all the vacations she can get because sometimes marriage can be Hell on Earth.
Re: Chika Ike And Mum On Vacation In Dubai (photos) by modelboy(m): 6:15pm On Jun 17, 2015
danaiks:
make she go marry abeg
abi she wan marry her mama
see mumu undecided undecided undecided
Re: Chika Ike And Mum On Vacation In Dubai (photos) by danaiks(m): 7:08pm On Jun 17, 2015
modelboy:
see mumu undecided undecided undecided
When you are empty you resort to insults.

Sorry, but I can't degrade myself this way.
cry
Re: Chika Ike And Mum On Vacation In Dubai (photos) by modelboy(m): 10:45pm On Jun 17, 2015
danaiks:

When you are empty you resort to insults.

Sorry, but I can't degrade myself this way.
cry
just ask your self if what you said make a lil sense
Re: Chika Ike And Mum On Vacation In Dubai (photos) by Mykelpato(m): 11:30pm On Jun 17, 2015
Dormitila:
Gud 4 her. But dis babe likes dubai oh. She s always going dia

Affordable place and easy Visa
Re: Chika Ike And Mum On Vacation In Dubai (photos) by DYKA: 3:05am On Jun 18, 2015
[quote author=Midehi post=34854202]nice of her! SHE HAD TO CARRY HER MUM COS DUBAI NOR GIVE VISA COS OF HER AGEM
Re: Chika Ike And Mum On Vacation In Dubai (photos) by danaiks(m): 8:32am On Jun 18, 2015
modelboy:
just ask your self if what you said make a lil sense
Nigga get a life!!
And stop quoting me!! angry
Re: Chika Ike And Mum On Vacation In Dubai (photos) by mira4u: 10:11am On Jun 18, 2015
Good for her. Dubai is the second best place in the world to spend such vacation. cool
Re: Chika Ike And Mum On Vacation In Dubai (photos) by modelboy(m): 10:09pm On Jun 18, 2015
danaiks:

Nigga get a life!!
And stop quoting me!! angry
fucckk u
Re: Chika Ike And Mum On Vacation In Dubai (photos) by obontami: 8:39am On Feb 19, 2016
Anybody got her mum control ??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Illbliss Writes On DonJazzy And Olamide Ending Their Beef / Odunlade Adekola Celebrates His Wife's Birthday With Cute Pictures & Accolades / Daddy Freeze Defends Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy With Biblical Backings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.