Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,080 members, 7,835,644 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

469 NASS Members Have Five Aides Each – Deputy Speaker - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 469 NASS Members Have Five Aides Each – Deputy Speaker (25215 Views)

Senators Vote YES for Immunity for NASS members / FG Creates 193,469 Jobs In Ministry Of Works, Housing / REVEALED: 469 Lawmakers Have 2,570 Aides – And Some Earn N950,000/Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 469 NASS Members Have Five Aides Each – Deputy Speaker by ollyruffy: 12:59pm On Jun 17, 2015
agabaI23:
Bugari is the dictator and has to work with these laws.

We told you and you would not listen.

GEJ was the guy who wanted to review the constitution and you shot him down. Enjoy your master from West Germany...

And who says Buhari cannot amend the constitution? Or sorry i forgot he has lost the NASS to the opposition party.
Re: 469 NASS Members Have Five Aides Each – Deputy Speaker by MORNDEW(m): 1:03pm On Jun 17, 2015
EagleScribes:

@benmurraybruce
thanks ppl hv already started setting fire on his page
Re: 469 NASS Members Have Five Aides Each – Deputy Speaker by alsudaes1(m): 1:09pm On Jun 17, 2015
DROGON:
Since the DauraDullard became President.

They've turned the Government to Nollywood.

So so Drama.

I would rather say: since Muhammadu Buhari became president, so many people now have knowledge of how Nigeria's money is being drained by few individuals
Re: 469 NASS Members Have Five Aides Each – Deputy Speaker by ngooka: 1:13pm On Jun 17, 2015
Only in the zoo republic
Re: 469 NASS Members Have Five Aides Each – Deputy Speaker by vecman22(m): 1:17pm On Jun 17, 2015
FowlYansh:
[size=30pt]#BringBackGEJ[/size]

[size=25pt]anybody that quotes me is a ''Dullard''[/size]

[size=15pt]whatever that means[/size] undecided

Thunder fire you and GEJ...
Re: 469 NASS Members Have Five Aides Each – Deputy Speaker by Afamdman(m): 1:25pm On Jun 17, 2015
You dullard its since PMB entered that all these happenings are being revealed to us, this is his past nass have been allocating all sorts of money to themself.
DROGON:

So so Drama.
Re: 469 NASS Members Have Five Aides Each – Deputy Speaker by emmygoldlee(m): 1:33pm On Jun 17, 2015
Five aides is just too much for just one lawmaker;what are they using five aides for? #wastetage of resourse!
Re: 469 NASS Members Have Five Aides Each – Deputy Speaker by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jun 17, 2015
What did d constitution say abt it, if thats wot d constitution says, sorry nothing you or bushari can do ababt it. You guys should sit down and read your constitution
Re: 469 NASS Members Have Five Aides Each – Deputy Speaker by Dpopsman123(m): 1:54pm On Jun 17, 2015
My question is ; are the senators alongside their aides elected into huge money earning office with less developmental impact on our socio- economical status in this country....
Is the cost of running this Nigeria government not exorbitant when compared to other countries that are doing even far better?
Should public office holders be rewarded before they deliver their service to their Nation....??
These & So many priorities to be appropriated
Re: 469 NASS Members Have Five Aides Each – Deputy Speaker by mbulela: 1:58pm On Jun 17, 2015
Hon. Lasun Yussuf is a clown.
5 aides will do him no good. He will still not sponsor a solitary bill in the 8 assembly same way he did not sponsor one in the 7th.
Did he not have 5 aides then?
Just chop your money and keep quiet.
The less we hear from these clowns the better.
Re: 469 NASS Members Have Five Aides Each – Deputy Speaker by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jun 17, 2015
What did d constitution say abt it, if thats wot d constitution says, sorry nothing you or bushari can do abt it. You guys should sit down and read your constitution, know your constitution. That's d problem of Nigeria- their constitution
Re: 469 NASS Members Have Five Aides Each – Deputy Speaker by happney65: 2:08pm On Jun 17, 2015
Tazmode:
To call the President of Nigeria a dullard means you are an icon of sheer hatred and asininity

Ohhh but when GEJ was called clueless una dey shout they laugh then abi?Mumu people
Re: 469 NASS Members Have Five Aides Each – Deputy Speaker by Oiselenjakhian(m): 2:15pm On Jun 17, 2015
Hello Everyone. My company Dreamquest Multimedia has just released a commemorative game on the recent victory by the APC.

You can download it for free on the Google Play store here -> https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=Dreamquest+Multimedia&hl=en

Please contact me if you need web development, interactive media and game development services. My number is +2349032291323.

Re: 469 NASS Members Have Five Aides Each – Deputy Speaker by 151487made(m): 2:23pm On Jun 17, 2015
DROGON:

So so Drama.
yes they have turned it into d nollywood because d truth is just coming out unlike Jonathan dat hide dis from us
Re: 469 NASS Members Have Five Aides Each – Deputy Speaker by 989900: 2:23pm On Jun 17, 2015
And you might be surprised that we have reasons for doing that because we can compare with other legislative bodies all over the world but it is not going to come from us, it is going to come from the body that would sit on the issue.”

While they are at it, let them compare the minimum wage with other 'government bodies all over the world'.

Whichever country they arrive at for their wages, would be the same that would be applied for minimum wage.
#deal

1 Like

Re: 469 NASS Members Have Five Aides Each – Deputy Speaker by Orikinla(m): 2:26pm On Jun 17, 2015
Five aides and girlfriends.

1 Like

Re: 469 NASS Members Have Five Aides Each – Deputy Speaker by scentmarlc(m): 2:34pm On Jun 17, 2015
Re: 469 NASS Members Have Five Aides Each – Deputy Speaker by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jun 17, 2015
happney65:

Ohhh but when GEJ was called clueless una dey shout they laugh then abi?Mumu people
I made statements in favour of the current government. You have no right to assume that I was against the previous govt by implication or whatever path of reasoning and logic you took. Pls don't generalise.
Re: 469 NASS Members Have Five Aides Each – Deputy Speaker by Deepfreezer(m): 2:51pm On Jun 17, 2015
vimi:
Did PMB approve this rubbish?
Yes PMB approved it. are you surprised?
Re: 469 NASS Members Have Five Aides Each – Deputy Speaker by Audinowing(m): 2:54pm On Jun 17, 2015
Activity77:
5 aides For what,
Let's say 2345 aides for 4 jus 469 senators,God is really watching u ppl.pdp n apc continues to share d moni while give us d masses flimsy xcuses

I must go for dis senate position to participate in dis moni sharing.

Everyday we dey here de shout wile de busy sharing d moni,

Me 2 go join NASS mak odas shout 2
And u ve forgotten that the number of the unemployed has bn reduced by 2345.
Re: 469 NASS Members Have Five Aides Each – Deputy Speaker by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jun 17, 2015
Deepfreezer:
Yes PMB approved it. are you surprised?

Yes I am angry
Re: 469 NASS Members Have Five Aides Each – Deputy Speaker by Vikto: 3:01pm On Jun 17, 2015
Please, let this man explain if it is justifiable for #150 Billion naira to be shared to 469 people with their aids, while over 50 million Nigerians are languishing in abject poverty. What does his conscience tell him, if he has at all ?
Re: 469 NASS Members Have Five Aides Each – Deputy Speaker by eightsin(m): 3:04pm On Jun 17, 2015
Elslim:
i bet the work of d aides is to teach dem how to shout 'neh' and 'yah'

This got me lmfao

1 Like

Re: 469 NASS Members Have Five Aides Each – Deputy Speaker by Bigdreams(m): 3:29pm On Jun 17, 2015
Let's see what they will do to correct this anomaly.

Re: 469 NASS Members Have Five Aides Each – Deputy Speaker by front247: 3:30pm On Jun 17, 2015
Bastadious, three is okay
Re: 469 NASS Members Have Five Aides Each – Deputy Speaker by EagleScribes: 3:33pm On Jun 17, 2015
MORNDEW:

thanks ppl hv already started setting fire on his page

Great! But I feel he shouldn't be the only one. Each one of us should start with those representing our constituencies. We know them better and this must be done without sentiments
Re: 469 NASS Members Have Five Aides Each – Deputy Speaker by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jun 17, 2015
wastage in government!

1 Like

Re: 469 NASS Members Have Five Aides Each – Deputy Speaker by OkikiOluwa1(m): 3:53pm On Jun 17, 2015
Activity77:
5 aides For what,
Let's say 2345 aides for 4 jus 469 senators,God is really watching u ppl.pdp n apc continues to share d moni while give us d masses flimsy xcuses

I must go for dis senate position to participate in dis moni sharing.

Everyday we dey here de shout wile de busy sharing d moni,

Me 2 go join NASS mak odas shout 2
they are all mad.
bunch of thieves!
is it only 469 house of reps members that made up Nigeria?
God, judge these heartless people asap
Re: 469 NASS Members Have Five Aides Each – Deputy Speaker by waliezi(m): 4:08pm On Jun 17, 2015
I think d assembly members are worth d aids n d money. Let's give them d best n see if they will have excuses for not performing effectively.
Re: 469 NASS Members Have Five Aides Each – Deputy Speaker by Reference(m): 4:18pm On Jun 17, 2015
Very nice. Lets say 500 x 5 = 2,500 people consume 2.5% of all the oil, taxes, duties, revenue plus loans of the Federal Government. Which means by rudimentary arithmentic the entire budget should go to 100,000 people, out of 170million. If 169.9million people feed, clothe, transport, power and secure themselves abeg what is the use of government and how do we expect 100,000 people to 'change' 169.9 million people.
Re: 469 NASS Members Have Five Aides Each – Deputy Speaker by dom(m): 4:21pm On Jun 17, 2015
interesting. 150b for the legislature while the entire federal judiciary comprising Supreme Court, Court of Appeal (in all its divisions), Federal High Court (in the 36 states), National Industrial Court (in all the states), FCT Customary Court of Appeal, High Court of the FCT, Sharia Court of Appeal, National Judicial Institute, FCT Magistrates Court, FCT Customary Courts, FCT Area Courts, all the Justices, Judges, Magistrates, Khadis, Alkalis and all the staff of the judiciary are given between 45bn and 60bn. Until the judiciary is well taken care of we'll still treating corruption with kid gloves in this country. Late Chief Gani Fawehinmi once stated that a Magistrate in the U.S can come to Nigeria with his one month salary, pay all our supreme Court justices and still fly back, with change in his pocket.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP, APC Youths Clash At Benin Airport Over Motion To Impeach Buhari / Court Refuses To Stop Collation Of Rivers Election Results / Umaru Mohammed: I’ll Pull Out Of Speakership Race If APC Zones It To South-East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.