Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,211 members, 7,811,572 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:53 PM

Video Of Buhari Speech Being Read Out By A Rep At AU Summit - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Buhari Speech Being Read Out By A Rep At AU Summit (2452 Views)

Buhari Shares Table With Mugabe At AU Summit Dinner Last Night (photos) / Buhari Hails Jonathan At AU Summit / Heads Of States In Africa At AU Summit (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of Buhari Speech Being Read Out By A Rep At AU Summit by Nobody: 11:10am On Jun 17, 2015
Go to 21:50 of the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSedRt4-kFc

Buhari has not appeared in person for any live events since his inauguration.
Re: Video Of Buhari Speech Being Read Out By A Rep At AU Summit by SMARTgurUxxxxxxx(m): 11:13am On Jun 17, 2015
B
Re: Video Of Buhari Speech Being Read Out By A Rep At AU Summit by amanze15(m): 11:14am On Jun 17, 2015
U
Re: Video Of Buhari Speech Being Read Out By A Rep At AU Summit by Nobody: 6:09am On Jun 18, 2015
smiley
Re: Video Of Buhari Speech Being Read Out By A Rep At AU Summit by Nobody: 6:13am On Jun 18, 2015
Welcome back from ban sire
Re: Video Of Buhari Speech Being Read Out By A Rep At AU Summit by Nobody: 6:55am On Jun 18, 2015
Since inauguration, PMB has:

not appeared at any live or televised public events in Nigeria.

not been seen by any Nigerian journalists who any questions to him.

not been photographed by anybody in Nigeria other than official photos issued to media showing him on steps of Aeroplanes going to and returning from foreign trips.

Not appeared at any live events at the G7 summit

Has not appeared for any press conference.

Has not appeared to explain by himself why he has no moved into the presidential villa 3 weeks after inauguration.

Has not appeared to explain why he is not having meetings with members of his transition team as non of them have been seen or photographed other than Lai Mohammed and John Oyegun.

Has not appointed ministers and is apparently attending summits without any team to accompany him.

Hasn't appeared at any live press conference to inform us of the outcomes of any of the summits or state visits he has attended.

Did not appeared at any live events at AU summit with other African leaders.

Did not appear to inaugurate his own NAss.

Did not appear to meet APC lawmakers.

Am I the only person in Nigeria that is concerned by all of the above?

President Yemi Osinbajo loading..99.8%.... ?

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video Of Buhari Speech Being Read Out By A Rep At AU Summit by Nobody: 7:04am On Jun 18, 2015
OK na.
Re: Video Of Buhari Speech Being Read Out By A Rep At AU Summit by Nobody: 7:12am On Jun 18, 2015
Responses so far to this thread are shown below:

Nashoji:
OK na.

OREMUSSANCTUS:
Welcome back from ban sire

amanze15:
U

SMARTgurUxxxxxxx:
B

Are we really this unconcerned?
Re: Video Of Buhari Speech Being Read Out By A Rep At AU Summit by tucky200(m): 7:17am On Jun 18, 2015
GenBuhari:

not been photographed by anybody in Nigeria other than official photos issued to media showing him on steps of Aeroplanes going to and returning from foreign trips.

Has not appeared to explain by himself why he has no moved into the presidential villa 3 weeks after inauguration.

Has not appeared to explain why he is not having meetings with members of his transition team as non of them have been seen or photographed other than Lai Mohammed and John Oyegun.

Has not appointed ministers and is apparently attending summits without any team to accompany him.

Hasn't appeared at any live press conference to inform us of the outcomes of any of the summits or state visits he has attended.

So you no watch wen hin call germany west germany abi...u knw watch when hin dey talk for AU submit abi...dey dere dey decieve urself and ur fellow yeebos

1 Like

Re: Video Of Buhari Speech Being Read Out By A Rep At AU Summit by gratiaeo(m): 7:27am On Jun 18, 2015
Duara dullard! We are in for a serious gobe
Re: Video Of Buhari Speech Being Read Out By A Rep At AU Summit by tucky200(m): 7:30am On Jun 18, 2015
gratiaeo:
Duara dullard! We are in for a serious gobe
Only u and ur family is in serious gobe...
Nigeria is about to be changed

1 Like

Re: Video Of Buhari Speech Being Read Out By A Rep At AU Summit by Nobody: 7:32am On Jun 18, 2015
That was not a live event when he made reference to West Germany it was a statement he made likely after attending preliminary gathering of G7 leaders approximately on 10th May 2015 and it is likely he attended AU preliminary gathering between 11th May and 27th May 2015.

Did you notice it was not a press conference? Notice no questions were being put to him and he was speaking into a single microphone.

tucky200:

So you no watch wen hin call germany west germany abi...u knw watch when hin dey talk for AU submit abi...dey dere dey decieve urself and ur fellow yeebos

1 Like

Re: Video Of Buhari Speech Being Read Out By A Rep At AU Summit by Nobody: 7:32am On Jun 18, 2015
tucky200:
Only u and ur family is in serious gobe... Nigeria is about to be changed
Shut up daura cow
Re: Video Of Buhari Speech Being Read Out By A Rep At AU Summit by Bifwoli: 7:36am On Jun 18, 2015
The dullard is too old even to read a speech has to be done for this useless dullard.Nigeria on autopilot heading for a crash.

Gosh,he had to be aided to even put an AU pin on himself.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Buhari Speech Being Read Out By A Rep At AU Summit by Nobody: 8:07am On Jun 18, 2015
Truth is we do not know who is running Nigeria, Buhari and his team are no way to be found.
Re: Video Of Buhari Speech Being Read Out By A Rep At AU Summit by tucky200(m): 8:19am On Jun 18, 2015
GenBuhari:
That was not a live event when he made reference to West Germany it was a statement he made likely after attending preliminary gathering of G7 leaders approximately on 10th May 2015 and it is likely he attended AU preliminary gathering between 11th May and 27th May 2015.

Did you notice it was not a press conference? Notice no questions were being put to him and he was speaking into a single microphone.

U are not good at spreading lies..only ur igbo brothers will bliv u....pls don't quote me agin..tanks
Re: Video Of Buhari Speech Being Read Out By A Rep At AU Summit by Nobody: 8:22am On Jun 18, 2015
Obiagelli I sight u
Re: Video Of Buhari Speech Being Read Out By A Rep At AU Summit by Nobody: 8:32am On Jun 18, 2015
What did I say that was a lie?
tucky200:

U are not good at spreading lies..only ur igbo brothers will bliv u....pls don't quote me agin..tanks
Re: Video Of Buhari Speech Being Read Out By A Rep At AU Summit by Nobody: 9:02am On Jun 18, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Obiagelli I sight u
Same here
Re: Video Of Buhari Speech Being Read Out By A Rep At AU Summit by Nobody: 9:19am On Jun 18, 2015
Madam are you not also concerned that the president appears to be missing in Nigeria?
Obiagelli:

Same here
Re: Video Of Buhari Speech Being Read Out By A Rep At AU Summit by Nobody: 11:09am On Jun 18, 2015
GenBuhari:
Madam are you not also concerned that the president appears to be missing in Nigeria?
I honestly don't know what to make of this, trust me the president is okay and in full control
Re: Video Of Buhari Speech Being Read Out By A Rep At AU Summit by Nobody: 11:37am On Jun 18, 2015
If he was okay and in full control, he would have at least attended to inaugurate NAss.

He would have had his ministers installed and working from at latest 1st of June 2015.

We need to brace ourselves for an announcement that may traumatise us all.

Obiagelli:

I honestly don't know what to make of this, trust me the president is okay and in full control
Re: Video Of Buhari Speech Being Read Out By A Rep At AU Summit by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jun 18, 2015
GenBuhari:
If he was okay and in full control, he would have at least attended to inaugurate NAss.

He would have had his ministers installed and working from at latest 1st of June 2015.

We need to brace ourselves for an announcement that may traumatise us all.

I hope this helps

President Buhari was scheduled to leave for the AU summit at night. However, because of the issues that were thrown up by the National Assembly elections, he had to the next morning instead. His speech was therefore read by a Nigerian official. This was widely reported by the media and there was even a nairaland front page thread about it.

www.nairaland.com/2377247/buhari-leaving-nigeria-forthe-au
Re: Video Of Buhari Speech Being Read Out By A Rep At AU Summit by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jun 18, 2015
How does that explain his non appearance to inaugurate the NAss?
Obiagelli:

I hope this helps

President Buhari was scheduled to leave for the AU summit at night. However, because of the issues that were thrown up by the National Assembly elections, he had to the next morning instead. His speech was therefore read by a Nigerian official. This was widely reported by the media and there was even a nairaland front page thread about it.

www.nairaland.com/2377247/buhari-leaving-nigeria-forthe-au
Re: Video Of Buhari Speech Being Read Out By A Rep At AU Summit by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jun 18, 2015
GenBuhari:
How does that explain his non appearance to inaugurate the NAss?
I don't think he wanted to be there with the whole controversy around the election of house leaders. Just my opinion.
Re: Video Of Buhari Speech Being Read Out By A Rep At AU Summit by atlwireles: 12:24pm On Jun 18, 2015
Were you people expecting anything different? Nigerians are in the chaos of a lifetime. This PR packaging industry, surrounding Buhari and his supporters will explode like an atom bomb on the world's stage.
Re: Video Of Buhari Speech Being Read Out By A Rep At AU Summit by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jun 18, 2015
But it was his non appearance at NAss that caused the problem with elections of house leader.

What of the fact he hasn't moved into presidential villa?
Obiagelli:

I don't think he wanted to be there with the whole controversy around the election of house leaders. Just my opinion.
Re: Video Of Buhari Speech Being Read Out By A Rep At AU Summit by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jun 18, 2015
GenBuhari:
But it was his non appearance at NAss that caused the problem with elections of house leader.

What of the fact he hasn't moved into presidential villa?
Okay let's wait and see, I wish I had other ways to prove it
Re: Video Of Buhari Speech Being Read Out By A Rep At AU Summit by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jun 18, 2015
Is 3 weeks not a long enough wait?
Anyway It is not for you to prove, the President only has to show his face at a press conference and answer some questions on current events, then my mind would be at rest.
Obiagelli:

Okay let's wait and see, I wish I had other ways to prove it
Re: Video Of Buhari Speech Being Read Out By A Rep At AU Summit by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jun 18, 2015
GenBuhari:
Is 3 weeks not a long enough wait?
Anyway It is not for you to prove, the President only has to show his face at a press conference and answer some questions on current events, then my mind would be at rest.
Hopefully he will do that soon
Re: Video Of Buhari Speech Being Read Out By A Rep At AU Summit by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jun 18, 2015
GenBuhari:

President Yemi Osinbajo loading..99.8%.... ?

........ but what do you really want?
Re: Video Of Buhari Speech Being Read Out By A Rep At AU Summit by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jun 18, 2015
APC supporters will not realise they have been disenfranchised until evil Yemi Osinbajo is promoted to president and the country falls apart.
Obiagelli:

Hopefully he will do that soon

(1) (2) (Reply)

In Tears! Police Officers Rush To Separate Two Pastors Fighting Inside Church :( / Why Are The Igbos Crying More Than The Bereaved??? / See The Gift A Child Gave 2 Buhari 2day In Kaduna At NDA Passing Out Parade(Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.