Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,282 members, 7,867,753 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 11:35 PM

Nigerian Idol Winner,k-peace Reveal How He Is Going To Spend His 7.5m Cash Prize - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Idol Winner,k-peace Reveal How He Is Going To Spend His 7.5m Cash Prize (610 Views)

Murphy Afolabi Abandons His 7-Year-Old Daughter [PICS] / Olamide Poses With His 7 Tooxclusive Awards / Jemiriye: Evicted From Nigerian Idol, Becomes An Int'l Star (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Idol Winner,k-peace Reveal How He Is Going To Spend His 7.5m Cash Prize by starboi63(m): 11:37am On Jun 17, 2015
Some days ago, Ogunrobi Olakunle, better known as K-Peace, was announced winner of season 5 of the Nigerian Idol, a music talent hunt competition sponsored by a telecommunication company in Nigeria.

Part of what K-Peace got for emerging winner of the show was a cash prize of N7.5million.

K-Peace won the hearts of judges, audience and viewers of the competition with his blend of the Fuji music with hip-hop.

After coming top in the show, the singer has disclosed how he intends to spend his money.

"Right now, the world has accepted it and I will keep at it. Apart from music, I am also into lease of musical equipment business. I have just few types of equipment that I give out for events and in this light, I will invest my money in that and also finish an uncompleted building with four mini flats and go into real estate family business."

K-Peace beat other finalist, Modoluwamu Ogunmoyero, also known as Dolu to win the money. He also gets a recording contract with an international music label

[img]http://www.nigeriafilms.com/image.aspx?img=Y29udGVudC9jb250ZW50L0tQZWFjZTN3ZXd3d3cuanBnfDY2MA==[/img]

more@ http://www.apexnewsblog.com/2015/06/nigerian-idol-winner-k-peace-reveal-how.html

(1) (Reply)

Imported Frozen Chicken & Turkey Could Contain Toxins Dangerous To Health' Read! / Nigerians Slam Jidenna For Saying Being Light-skinned In Nigeria Made Him A Targ / Check Out Annie Idibia In Adorable Yellow Dress {SEE PHOTOS}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.