Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,677 members, 7,823,913 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

African Elephant Escapes And Kills A German Man. This Is Sad! - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / African Elephant Escapes And Kills A German Man. This Is Sad! (4094 Views)

I Just Lost One Of My Precious Dogs (so Sad) / A Nairalander's Dog, 'Ramsey' Kills A Snake (Photos) / Caucasian Battles And Kills 2 Wolves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

African Elephant Escapes And Kills A German Man. This Is Sad! by mazeech: 12:07pm On Jun 17, 2015
An African elephant called Baby escaped from a Circus and shortly afterwards, attacked and killed a man who went for his regular early morning walk in the woods near Buchen Germany. So unfortunate! sad

Quick facts:
The African Elephant is the 5th deadliest animal in the world. It is responsible for about 500 human deaths per year.

This is a very painful death! cry

Click to read details and watch video to see how it happened…
https://www.mazech.com/elephant_kills_a_german_man

Re: African Elephant Escapes And Kills A German Man. This Is Sad! by pussygotlips: 12:17pm On Jun 17, 2015
Ok
Re: African Elephant Escapes And Kills A German Man. This Is Sad! by mazeech: 12:21pm On Jun 17, 2015
pussygotlips:
Ok

Not ok sad cry cry cry
Re: African Elephant Escapes And Kills A German Man. This Is Sad! by pussygotlips: 12:44pm On Jun 17, 2015
Can elephant run that fast ? I think not with that it huge body that man must be sick for him not to runaway.
Re: African Elephant Escapes And Kills A German Man. This Is Sad! by Prodeegee(m): 12:45pm On Jun 17, 2015
Did you even check the pictures you posted?

The fact that elephants don't have tribal marks don't mean we can't recognise the difference.

And besides, one of the pictures was a drawing.

#fake
Re: African Elephant Escapes And Kills A German Man. This Is Sad! by Prodeegee(m): 12:55pm On Jun 17, 2015
pussygotlips:
Can elephant run that fast ?
I think not with that it huge body
that man must be sick for him not to runaway.
Elephants run faster than you think
Re: African Elephant Escapes And Kills A German Man. This Is Sad! by mazeech: 1:22pm On Jun 17, 2015
Prodeegee:
Did you even check the pictures you posted?

The fact that elephants don't have tribal marks don't mean we can't recognise the difference.

And besides, one of the pictures was a drawing.

#fake

Follow link above to see the elephant that killed him and watch video. It's none of the ones in these photos. It's real. Even "president of western Germany" knows about it . It happened on Saturday, long after Buhari's visit. You can google it! sad
Re: African Elephant Escapes And Kills A German Man. This Is Sad! by Baroba(m): 3:36pm On Jun 17, 2015
pussygotlips:
Can elephant run that fast ?
I think not with that it huge body
that man must be sick for him not to runaway.

You cannot outrun a charging bull Elephant or Rhino.. They might look big and clumsy, but the can shift..

2 Likes

Re: African Elephant Escapes And Kills A German Man. This Is Sad! by mazeech: 4:05pm On Jun 17, 2015
The best way to run away from them is to run 'zig-zag'! That's a general suggestion from experts...
Re: African Elephant Escapes And Kills A German Man. This Is Sad! by pussygotlips: 12:02pm On Jun 18, 2015
Baroba:

You cannot outrun a charging bull Elephant or Rhino.. They might look big and clumsy, but the can shift..
Prodeegee:

Elephants run faster than you think
Baroba:

hmmm,
now i know.
Re: African Elephant Escapes And Kills A German Man. This Is Sad! by johnabr(m): 1:24pm On Jun 18, 2015
Is running is the only way to protect us ?Any one other way to avoid.
If they are threat to humans, then it should be left in the forest.would have saved a life.
Re: African Elephant Escapes And Kills A German Man. This Is Sad! by mazeech: 2:08pm On Jun 18, 2015
Make heavy noise as you run fast in a zig-zag way, shake trees, objects, etc. Such heavy noises scares them!

Tips: whenever you see an Elephant with two ears down, run for your life, the Elephant is on attack mood! If the two ears are up, the Elephant is happy and friendly. Follow link above and read more...
Re: African Elephant Escapes And Kills A German Man. This Is Sad! by Prodeegee(m): 3:05pm On Jun 18, 2015
mazeech:
Make heavy noise as you run fast in a zig-zag way, shake trees, objects, etc. Such heavy noises scares them!

Tips: whenever you see an Elephant with two ears down, run for your life, the Elephant is on attack mood! If the two ears are up, the Elephant is happy and friendly. Follow link above and read more...

Hehehe...who told you elephants are scared of noises?

And how the hell would you shake a tree while running? U be elephant?
Re: African Elephant Escapes And Kills A German Man. This Is Sad! by mazeech: 3:23pm On Jun 18, 2015
Lol, wetin I go talk naa? We're looking for a way out! But that's what the video on that link tells us. Whenever Elephant is chasing you, Just try it and let us know if it worked for you, okay smiley
Re: African Elephant Escapes And Kills A German Man. This Is Sad! by Prodeegee(m): 3:29pm On Jun 18, 2015
mazeech:
Lol, wetin I go talk naa? We're looking for a way out! But that's what the video on that link tells us. Whenever Elephant is chasing you, Just try it and let us know if it worked for you, okay smiley

It's you that elephant will chase oh...
Re: African Elephant Escapes And Kills A German Man. This Is Sad! by mazeech: 4:09pm On Jun 18, 2015
Haha...you're already on the run

I'll kick the Elephant out with one leg! smiley

(1) (Reply)

Adult German Shepherd Pair And Lhasa For Sale / Need Help: Pet/animal Courier Services In Nigeria / Eva Mama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.