Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,248 members, 7,815,367 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Caucasian Battles And Kills 2 Wolves - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Caucasian Battles And Kills 2 Wolves (1535 Views)

Elephant Kills 2 Persons At Yankari Game Reserve In Bauchi / Caucasian Battles Wolves / This Can Save A Life - Dog Attack And Kills Four-month Old Baby In Asaba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caucasian Battles And Kills 2 Wolves by barcaboi(m): 2:22pm On Oct 25, 2015
We have flooded pet section with advertisements or sale of dogs or stud services. Kudos to prodeegee and IRoyalKennel for informative topics; dog walks and for Dog transformation where vicdamm and I humbly belong.....now let's enjoy this video of this hero caucasian battling wolves that attacked it's owners flock.....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCpiV44zm08
Re: Caucasian Battles And Kills 2 Wolves by saintkash(m): 2:36pm On Oct 25, 2015
barcaboi:
We have flooded pet section with advertisements or sale of dogs or stud services. Kudos to prodeegee and IRoyalKennel for informative topics; dog walks and for Dog transformation where vicdamm and I humbly belong.....now let's enjoy this video of this hero caucasian battling wolves that attacked it's owners flock.....

link please
Re: Caucasian Battles And Kills 2 Wolves by barcaboi(m): 9:42am On Nov 03, 2015
saintkash:

link please
it's there already
Re: Caucasian Battles And Kills 2 Wolves by Prodeegee(m): 8:34am On Nov 04, 2015
Oh boy....dogs will always be mans best friend

1 Like

Re: Caucasian Battles And Kills 2 Wolves by barcaboi(m): 2:45pm On Nov 04, 2015
Prodeegee:
Oh boy....dogs will always be mans best friend
I tripped for the dog.....
Re: Caucasian Battles And Kills 2 Wolves by sholay2011(m): 5:39pm On Nov 04, 2015
Wow smiley
Re: Caucasian Battles And Kills 2 Wolves by TheHeGoat: 7:38pm On Nov 04, 2015
I don't even understand what the fuzz is all about. You mean 11 Caucasians against just two wolves and you're hailing them like they did something spectacular? undecided Btw, try watching the full video, the owner maimed the wolves with his stick and made it easy for the silly dogs to crush them. Which is improper!
Re: Caucasian Battles And Kills 2 Wolves by barcaboi(m): 8:15pm On Nov 04, 2015
TheHeGoat:
I don't even understand what the fuzz is all about. You mean 11 Caucasians against just two wolves and you're hailing them like they did something spectacular? undecided Btw, try watching the full video, the owner maimed the wolves with his stick and made it easy for the silly dogs to crush them. Which is improper!
are dose caucasians?....just 1 caucasian finished and killed d 1st wolf....the dogs scared d other wolf but none dare pass their boundary, the caucasian came for the other one and did same....u no watch am well
Re: Caucasian Battles And Kills 2 Wolves by xreal: 6:27am On Nov 05, 2015
the dog should be given a nice and special treat thereafter.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Male Boston Terrier Needed For Mating / Check Our This Rare Creature / Please Which Breed Of Dog Is Diz?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.