Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,635 members, 7,820,225 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Nairaland MissTechy Featured On Nigerian Bulletin:Give advice to New Bloggers - Webmasters (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Nairaland MissTechy Featured On Nigerian Bulletin:Give advice to New Bloggers (30439 Views)

7 Silly Mistakes New Bloggers Makes When Applying For Adsense - Mediapace / 7 Top Niches New Bloggers Can Use By Mediapace / 7 Most Influential Tech Blogs According To Nigerian Bulletin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland MissTechy Featured On Nigerian Bulletin:Give advice to New Bloggers by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jun 17, 2015
undecided if only she was igbo..

the guy below me has gone berserk beware!!!
Re: Nairaland MissTechy Featured On Nigerian Bulletin:Give advice to New Bloggers by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jun 17, 2015
Viciyus:

grin grin either You be that black girl, you open new account just to bash me for the truth I said.

them get one thing I know about women, (very predictable)
Dem hate when you tell them that there are very stvpid and ugly Mix with uselessness.

AS FOR YOU!!

YOU NEED TO BE CAGE LIKE A DOG, CAUSE YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A DOG.

RET@RDED SOMEONE LIKE YOU

I am your nemesis, justfollowit cheesy

Can any female member of your family including your mother stand beside that pretty lady in terms of beauty and intelligence? I don't have to guess, the obvious answer is no. In case you do not know, intelligence is mainly inherited from one's mother and so far you have shown who you are and who your mother is. If I were I will keep off this thread, it is way above your level of intelligencecheesy

Bastard!
Re: Nairaland MissTechy Featured On Nigerian Bulletin:Give advice to New Bloggers by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jun 17, 2015
Viciyus:

grin grin either You be that black girl, you open new account just to bash me for the truth I said.

them get one thing I know about women, (very predictable)
Dem hate when you tell them that there are very stvpid and ugly Mix with uselessness.

AS FOR YOU!!

YOU NEED TO BE CAGE LIKE A DOG, CAUSE YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A DOG.

RET@RDED SOMEONE LIKE YOU

I think it's high time you stopped typing bullshit...
Re: Nairaland MissTechy Featured On Nigerian Bulletin:Give advice to New Bloggers by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jun 17, 2015
Viciyus:

YOU THIS MAD WOMAN!!! , I THOUGHT I HAVE DONE WITH YOU!!

WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS FOLLOWING ME.

DID I TAKE SOMETHING FROM YOU?

WHAT I WRONG WITH YOU.

LEAVE ME ALONE JORR. I AM DONE WITH YOU

I am not done with you until then I will continue to make your e-presence miserable. Bastard!
Re: Nairaland MissTechy Featured On Nigerian Bulletin:Give advice to New Bloggers by naijainfogalery: 3:43pm On Jun 17, 2015
well may be not the simple ones, i know what i am talking about and i guess you know that too. Most ladies i know use expensive phones but when i ask things like whats the spec, or the pixel of the phone or some simple things they just go numb lol
Luckygurl:

Not true jorh!!
We know the basic relevant things and leave the advanced part of it to the techies.

Haba!! Why will you say majority naija girls know nothing about pixels, wifi and it's like?
That's plain wickedness jorh!!
Re: Nairaland MissTechy Featured On Nigerian Bulletin:Give advice to New Bloggers by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jun 17, 2015
Viciyus:

cause your life already dey miserable.
you want make I follow the same path with you.

Sorry! since I know your type, I won't go haywire on you, neither cross words with you since you dey mentally ret@rded.
and you love e-fight so much.

my moonlight and queen of the night grin grin grin

I no get of your time.

Idio.t

When nxt ou address your Quen,
Re: Nairaland MissTechy Featured On Nigerian Bulletin:Give advice to New Bloggers by Aitee1: 4:14pm On Jun 17, 2015
naijainfogalery:
is she single? I think i finally found someone i can relate with without having to explain all the technical jagons that women always want you to explain like whats the meaning of pixel, whats hard drive, what is Intel Core i5, Whats the difference between Apple laptops and Windows, Whats WIFI etc

Mama, Ive finally found her grin

You mean in this age and time you're mingling with people that ask for the meaning of all these?

Even my advanced mum has a router that I do tap from

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland MissTechy Featured On Nigerian Bulletin:Give advice to New Bloggers by naijainfogalery: 4:18pm On Jun 17, 2015
you will be amazed some of your friends still dont know lol
Aitee1:

You mean in this age and time you're mingling with people that ask for the meaning of all these?

Even my advanced mum has a router she I tapped from
Re: Nairaland MissTechy Featured On Nigerian Bulletin:Give advice to New Bloggers by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jun 17, 2015
Viciyus:

WORK ON YOUR ENGLISH PLEASE

OMG! Can you please look in the mirror cheesy. Darling, you are in no position to rant,shocked.

By the way, any intelligent mind can tell it is a typo grin. Idio.t
Re: Nairaland MissTechy Featured On Nigerian Bulletin:Give advice to New Bloggers by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jun 17, 2015
Go babes...groovy!
Re: Nairaland MissTechy Featured On Nigerian Bulletin:Give advice to New Bloggers by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jun 17, 2015
Viciyus:

YOU THIS MAD WOMAN!!! , I THOUGHT I HAVE DONE WITH YOU!!
WORK ON YOUR ENGLISH PLEASE
and see who is talking...

1 Like

Re: Nairaland MissTechy Featured On Nigerian Bulletin:Give advice to New Bloggers by Luckygurl(f): 4:38pm On Jun 17, 2015
naijainfogalery:
well may be not the simple ones, i know what i am talking about and i guess you know that too. Most ladies i know use expensive phones but when i ask things like whats the spec, or the pixel of the phone or some simple things they just go numb lol

wink wink tongue tongue
Re: Nairaland MissTechy Featured On Nigerian Bulletin:Give advice to New Bloggers by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jun 17, 2015
Viciyus:

PLEASE GO AND FIND WHO WILL BE YOUR MENTIONING ENEMY, NOT ME.

HAVE A NICE DAY

Don't you get it? You are not done until I am done!

Kapish?
Re: Nairaland MissTechy Featured On Nigerian Bulletin:Give advice to New Bloggers by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jun 17, 2015
Misstechy going places...........

Re: Nairaland MissTechy Featured On Nigerian Bulletin:Give advice to New Bloggers by naijainfogalery: 4:41pm On Jun 17, 2015
You never can tell, you might not be as techie as you think
Luckygurl:

wink wink tongue tongue
Re: Nairaland MissTechy Featured On Nigerian Bulletin:Give advice to New Bloggers by Luckygurl(f): 4:43pm On Jun 17, 2015
naijainfogalery:
You never can tell, you might not be as techie as you think

Never said I was a techie but believe me, I know more than you'd imagine.
Re: Nairaland MissTechy Featured On Nigerian Bulletin:Give advice to New Bloggers by dave2meek(m): 5:09pm On Jun 17, 2015
Good for her
Re: Nairaland MissTechy Featured On Nigerian Bulletin:Give advice to New Bloggers by Dmayor7(m): 5:10pm On Jun 17, 2015
all this people shouting and using offensive words here....

Shm....

Where are the moderators?.....

The noise is becoming unbearable....

Alright, i know what to do....

Class! I am writing the names of noise makers here.... If i catch you making a noise again, i will write your name and take it to the principal...

Guess who the principal is?....

Shea you know what he can do na?...

So respect your old age, everyone...
Re: Nairaland MissTechy Featured On Nigerian Bulletin:Give advice to New Bloggers by Jasperwhizz(m): 5:53pm On Jun 17, 2015
DoroBen:
I call her Nairaland's misstechy because I knew her from here - the pretty tech queen got featured on Nigerian Bulleting one of the top news website today and I wanted to share it with you all.

Source: http://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/misstechy-breaks-down-the-door-for-nigerian-female-tech-bloggers.113211/

Congrats misstech!
Re: Nairaland MissTechy Featured On Nigerian Bulletin:Give advice to New Bloggers by iRepNaija1: 6:08pm On Jun 17, 2015
naijainfogalery:
is she single? I think i finally found someone i can relate with without having to explain all the technical jagons that women always want you to explain like whats the meaning of pixel, whats hard drive, what is Intel Core i5, Whats the difference between Apple laptops and Windows, Whats WIFI etc

Mama, Ive finally found her grin

I know all those things and I would never call myself a tech person. Those are terms a simple internet search could fix.
Re: Nairaland MissTechy Featured On Nigerian Bulletin:Give advice to New Bloggers by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jun 17, 2015
gidjah:
i could hv preffer u to her dearry,u are just ok for me
Just agree she's beautifulcheesy
Re: Nairaland MissTechy Featured On Nigerian Bulletin:Give advice to New Bloggers by naijainfogalery: 6:48pm On Jun 17, 2015
Hmmmmmmm i would have to confirm that myself LOL
Luckygurl:

Never said I was a techie but believe me, I know more than you'd imagine.
Re: Nairaland MissTechy Featured On Nigerian Bulletin:Give advice to New Bloggers by Luckygurl(f): 6:57pm On Jun 17, 2015
naijainfogalery:
Hmmmmmmm i would have to confirm that myself LOL

Lol!!
Suit yourself while at it then...
Re: Nairaland MissTechy Featured On Nigerian Bulletin:Give advice to New Bloggers by naijainfogalery: 7:02pm On Jun 17, 2015
Nice Diary you got LOL - Wow how were you able to keep it real since 2012, I salute
Luckygurl:

Lol!!
Suit yourself while at it then...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

10 Most Searched Topics On Google In 2017 / "Female In Nigeria" Facebook Group Founder Meets Mark Zuckerberg In USA (Photo) / How Much Should Be The Minimum Earnings Of A Developer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.