Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,611 members, 7,820,176 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

Nairaland MissTechy Featured On Nigerian Bulletin:Give advice to New Bloggers - Webmasters (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Nairaland MissTechy Featured On Nigerian Bulletin:Give advice to New Bloggers (30438 Views)

7 Silly Mistakes New Bloggers Makes When Applying For Adsense - Mediapace / 7 Top Niches New Bloggers Can Use By Mediapace / 7 Most Influential Tech Blogs According To Nigerian Bulletin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland MissTechy Featured On Nigerian Bulletin:Give advice to New Bloggers by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jun 17, 2015
MissTechy:

Aww thank you dear kiss
You are welcome dearie, God is your strength.
Re: Nairaland MissTechy Featured On Nigerian Bulletin:Give advice to New Bloggers by RobinHez(m): 7:34pm On Jun 17, 2015
MissTechy:

lol
i dunno if you use hangouts...cuz i messaged u there.
Re: Nairaland MissTechy Featured On Nigerian Bulletin:Give advice to New Bloggers by SmokingGunZ(m): 7:37pm On Jun 17, 2015
MissTechy:

Are you serious, had as in past tense?
As in, before and presently grin. I wish you would look my way. embarassed
Re: Nairaland MissTechy Featured On Nigerian Bulletin:Give advice to New Bloggers by Esdb3: 7:45pm On Jun 17, 2015
MissTechy:

Lol @ techy's stalker - so what is my middle name tongue
Oh I'll know that in due time. You'll tell me yourself.
Re: Nairaland MissTechy Featured On Nigerian Bulletin:Give advice to New Bloggers by naijainfogalery: 7:46pm On Jun 17, 2015
The consistency though!! you should write a book from it winks
Luckygurl:

It's been fun, having to bare out your hearts without any form of judgment..
Re: Nairaland MissTechy Featured On Nigerian Bulletin:Give advice to New Bloggers by khalhokage(m): 7:48pm On Jun 17, 2015
What can I say that hasn't already been said?
All I have to say now is Misstechy more grease to your elbow, more wind in your sails, don't stop till you surpass your goals and more.
Re: Nairaland MissTechy Featured On Nigerian Bulletin:Give advice to New Bloggers by MissTechy(f): 7:49pm On Jun 17, 2015
Shouting at to Mrdigitech dunno if he is on Nairaland - Thanks for an enjoyable convo.
Re: Nairaland MissTechy Featured On Nigerian Bulletin:Give advice to New Bloggers by Jhonnyboy(m): 8:02pm On Jun 17, 2015
Covenant university again!! grin who says we are not the best!...keep up the good work!

1 Like

Re: Nairaland MissTechy Featured On Nigerian Bulletin:Give advice to New Bloggers by adeolazzy: 8:05pm On Jun 17, 2015
Abeg, @Seun, @lalasticlala @UjSizzle and @prof800

Let us all join hands and promote this girl by unbanning her URL na, it haf do na abeg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland MissTechy Featured On Nigerian Bulletin:Give advice to New Bloggers by adeolazzy: 8:05pm On Jun 17, 2015
MissTechy:
Shouting at to Mrdigitech dunno if he is on Nairaland - Thanks for an enjoyable convo.

Who is he?
Re: Nairaland MissTechy Featured On Nigerian Bulletin:Give advice to New Bloggers by davide470(m): 8:08pm On Jun 17, 2015
MissTechy,
*On my knees* , Will you Marry Me?
P.S: Choose your answer very carefully angry

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland MissTechy Featured On Nigerian Bulletin:Give advice to New Bloggers by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jun 17, 2015
MissTechy:

Amen prophet shockwave ^_^
hope u liked d plane tho? smiley
Re: Nairaland MissTechy Featured On Nigerian Bulletin:Give advice to New Bloggers by Luckygurl(f): 8:17pm On Jun 17, 2015
modified
Re: Nairaland MissTechy Featured On Nigerian Bulletin:Give advice to New Bloggers by Luckygurl(f): 8:19pm On Jun 17, 2015
*modified*
Re: Nairaland MissTechy Featured On Nigerian Bulletin:Give advice to New Bloggers by Luckygurl(f): 8:19pm On Jun 17, 2015
naijainfogalery:
The consistency though!! you should write a book from it winks

No way! That'll be asking for much.
Re: Nairaland MissTechy Featured On Nigerian Bulletin:Give advice to New Bloggers by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jun 17, 2015
MissTechy:
Thank you so much guys, I feel so overwhelmed by these, my prayer is that At the long run, all of us would all smile at the top #Amen

#OverwhelmedByComments

Re: Nairaland MissTechy Featured On Nigerian Bulletin:Give advice to New Bloggers by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jun 17, 2015
Re: Nairaland MissTechy Featured On Nigerian Bulletin:Give advice to New Bloggers by Sharksblow(m): 8:27pm On Jun 17, 2015
alphalpha:
God make you bigger Tobi
the slimmer the better, she's big enough.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland MissTechy Featured On Nigerian Bulletin:Give advice to New Bloggers by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jun 17, 2015
Jhonnyboy:
Covenant university again!! grin who says we are not the best!...keep up the good work!

Hmm claiming claiming
Re: Nairaland MissTechy Featured On Nigerian Bulletin:Give advice to New Bloggers by Mrdigitech(m): 8:34pm On Jun 17, 2015
MissTechy:

Yeah Misstechy! I've always been here. Just a silent reader...It was a wonderful experience chatting with you....ShoutOut!!!!
Re: Nairaland MissTechy Featured On Nigerian Bulletin:Give advice to New Bloggers by naijainfogalery: 8:41pm On Jun 17, 2015
lol well you write well and those wrote up will be nice for publication
Luckygurl:

No way! That'll be asking for much.
Re: Nairaland MissTechy Featured On Nigerian Bulletin:Give advice to New Bloggers by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jun 17, 2015
MissTechy:

Are you serious .. yay for me then cheesy

lol,its cos am not good with all dis techy stuff..geeky girls strikes a balance 4 me..

Geek + Non-geek = Balanced equation.
Re: Nairaland MissTechy Featured On Nigerian Bulletin:Give advice to New Bloggers by xxxtedyxxx(m): 8:56pm On Jun 17, 2015
naijainfogalery:
is she single? I think i finally found someone i can relate with without having to explain all the technical jagons that women always want you to explain like whats the meaning of pixel, whats hard drive, what is Intel Core i5, Whats the difference between Apple laptops and Windows, Whats WIFI etc

Mama, Ive finally found her grin
mumu
Re: Nairaland MissTechy Featured On Nigerian Bulletin:Give advice to New Bloggers by Superman11(m): 9:01pm On Jun 17, 2015
DoroBen:
I call her Nairaland's misstechy because I knew her from here - the pretty tech queen got featured on Nigerian Bulleting one of the top news website today and I wanted to share it with you all.

Source: http://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/misstechy-breaks-down-the-door-for-nigerian-female-tech-bloggers.113211/

Blogging about software is great but creating these softwares and all those fixes is actually better.
Re: Nairaland MissTechy Featured On Nigerian Bulletin:Give advice to New Bloggers by daben1(m): 9:10pm On Jun 17, 2015
xxxtedyxxx:
mumu
teddy i quote you and you no wan reply me, we dey beef ne?
Re: Nairaland MissTechy Featured On Nigerian Bulletin:Give advice to New Bloggers by kwiin: 9:17pm On Jun 17, 2015
wow!
Re: Nairaland MissTechy Featured On Nigerian Bulletin:Give advice to New Bloggers by gidjah(m): 9:19pm On Jun 17, 2015
softysparky:

Just agree she's beautifulcheesy
yes she is , but compare to u, she is not !!!
Re: Nairaland MissTechy Featured On Nigerian Bulletin:Give advice to New Bloggers by help3852: 9:42pm On Jun 17, 2015
See my crush, misstechy wow,

Congrats dear.
Re: Nairaland MissTechy Featured On Nigerian Bulletin:Give advice to New Bloggers by VickyRotex(f): 9:59pm On Jun 17, 2015
MissTechy:

Amen and thanks so much for the prayers, greatly appreciated kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

You're very much welcome MissT. smiley

Cheers kiss
Re: Nairaland MissTechy Featured On Nigerian Bulletin:Give advice to New Bloggers by dejieo: 10:02pm On Jun 17, 2015
Esdb3:

I do know ur middle name grin
Esdb3:

I do know ur middle name
Re: Nairaland MissTechy Featured On Nigerian Bulletin:Give advice to New Bloggers by xtervaganza(m): 10:31pm On Jun 17, 2015
I like you because I'm Tobi too

cheesy
Re: Nairaland MissTechy Featured On Nigerian Bulletin:Give advice to New Bloggers by prof800(m): 10:38pm On Jun 17, 2015
adeolazzy:
Abeg, @Seun, @lalasticlala @UjSizzle and @prof800

Let us all join hands and promote this girl by unbanning her URL na, it haf do na abeg
Tell MissTechy to mail the Site owner. Hopefully, the admin might consider her case.
I wish her luck.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

10 Most Searched Topics On Google In 2017 / "Female In Nigeria" Facebook Group Founder Meets Mark Zuckerberg In USA (Photo) / How Much Should Be The Minimum Earnings Of A Developer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.