Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,671 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Ibori's Married Mistress in London's Holloway prison hopes to make bail - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibori's Married Mistress in London's Holloway prison hopes to make bail (7490 Views)

Saruku Suraju Dies In Ogun Hotel, Mistress Disappears / Diezani Alison-Madueke Released On Bail - TVC News / Ibori, Others To Complete Jail Terms In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ibori's Married Mistress in London's Holloway prison hopes to make bail by osisi2(f): 11:58pm On Feb 23, 2009
Four months after her arrival in the women-only Holloway jail in London,
Ibori's mistress, 49-year old Udoamaka Okoronkwo, continued her custody this weekend following the objection to bail last Friday of the Crown Prosecution Service at the Southwark Crown court of Judge Rivlin.
Since her arrest last October in Paris on a European warrant and subsequent extradition to the UK, Mrs. Okoronkwo had been unable to make bail despite the efforts by Ibori and his associates.   Mrs. Okoronkwo bore James Ibori a female child.

Saharareporters has learned, however, that Judge Rivlin has agreed to grant her bail early this week, but with very strict conditions.  Those conditions might include the kind of jewelry she is unfamiliar wit: an electronic ankle bracelet, to forestall another escape to Nigeria as she once did following her initial bail in 2006.

Mrs. Udoamaka's bail bond is being undertaken by an Ibori associate, Patrick Denyefa Ndiomu.  Mr. Ndiomu presented company minutes of Bronwen Energy Trading Limited as the court determined his suitability to stand as security in the sum of £200,000 and a Surety of £400,000.  In his sworn court testimony on Friday, Mr. Ndiomu claimed that the board of Bronwen Energy passed a resolution to lend him the required £200,000.

However, unknown to Ndiomu, the Crown Prosecution's check on his company ownership structure revealed that Chiedu Ebie is also a shareholder and director of Bronwen Energy.  Chiedu Ibie is implicated in a series of money-laundering investigations in London that include James Ibori in London.

Indications are that Mrs.  Okoronkwo will be bailed on Monday when the bail bond funds are paid into the City of Westminster Court.  Given her record and the quality of her associates, however, it is a safe bet that every whisper or shuffle of hers will be closely monitored and recorded.

http://www.saharareporters.com/index.php/news/ibori_mistress_hopeful_of_bail_with_electronic_ankle_bracelets.html

Re: Ibori's Married Mistress in London's Holloway prison hopes to make bail by Sauron1: 12:17am On Feb 24, 2009
This is crazy.
All the beautiful Naija babes in London have all been locked up.
What is going on?? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Ibori's Married Mistress in London's Holloway prison hopes to make bail by maxell(f): 12:39am On Feb 24, 2009
osisi, you should have both the lady and Ibori's pictures as whores, not just the lady's.

I think it is fair to say all Nigerian "big men" have women on the side.
Re: Ibori's Married Mistress in London's Holloway prison hopes to make bail by Treetop20(m): 12:40am On Feb 24, 2009
~Sauron~:

This is crazy.
lol i think not
Re: Ibori's Married Mistress in London's Holloway prison hopes to make bail by Sauron1: 12:58am On Feb 24, 2009
Treetop20:

lol i think not

I went there to visit a colleague that was held in Holloway on immigration issues in January.
Cheese n Rice. . . . .The number of em Naija babes i saw there was staggering.
Pretty damsels wasting away in Prison while we are dealing with the Silverbacks on the outside.
I have never seen such huge collection of Naija cuties at a go like i did in their visiting hall.
It was like a Tyrese music video audition. grin
Re: Ibori's Married Mistress in London's Holloway prison hopes to make bail by Treetop20(m): 12:59am On Feb 24, 2009
~Sauron~:

I went there to visit a colleague that was held in Holloway on immigration issues in January.
Pretty damsels wasting away in Prison while we are dealing with the Silverbacks on the outside.
I have never seen such huge collection of Naija cuties at a go like i did in their visiting hall.
lol i haven't heard of this before
Re: Ibori's Married Mistress in London's Holloway prison hopes to make bail by tope2000(f): 1:02am On Feb 24, 2009
You guys shud go there n pick ur bride grin cheesy
Re: Ibori's Married Mistress in London's Holloway prison hopes to make bail by RichyBlacK(m): 1:04am On Feb 24, 2009
~Sauron~:

Be careful, jailbirds almost always look pretty grin.
Re: Ibori's Married Mistress in London's Holloway prison hopes to make bail by Sauron1: 1:07am On Feb 24, 2009
RichyBlacK:

Be careful, jailbirds almost always look pretty grin.

These ones are divas. . . . .
Christ, you need to see what i saw. grin grin grin grin
I ended up spending 2 hrs just staring at classic Naija dames.

Treetop20:

lol i haven't heard of this before

U are missing out, bruv.
Re: Ibori's Married Mistress in London's Holloway prison hopes to make bail by Sagamite(m): 1:24am On Feb 24, 2009
~Sauron~:

These ones are divas. . . . .
Christ, you need to see what i saw. grin grin grin grin
I ended up spending 2 hrs just staring at classic Naija dames.

U are missing out, bruv.

Chei, why I no get female relation for jail wey I fit visit o? grin

I go do that sex-change thing and then get them to lock me up as a woman (with a rod). grin
Re: Ibori's Married Mistress in London's Holloway prison hopes to make bail by bawomolo(m): 1:28am On Feb 24, 2009
lmao you people are not serious
Re: Ibori's Married Mistress in London's Holloway prison hopes to make bail by Sauron1: 1:35am On Feb 24, 2009
Sagamite:

Chei, why I no get female relation for jail wey I fit visit o? grin

Be careful what you wish for. grin

I go do that sex-change thing and then get them to lock me up as a woman (with a rod). grin

U will get tired.
The babes would expend your energy.
Re: Ibori's Married Mistress in London's Holloway prison hopes to make bail by bawomolo(m): 1:55am On Feb 24, 2009
The babes would expend your energy.

1. you must be speaking from experience sharon tongue

2. are they that thirsty grin
Re: Ibori's Married Mistress in London's Holloway prison hopes to make bail by StFunmi(f): 6:22am On Feb 24, 2009
osisi, you should have both the lady and Ibori's pictures as whores, not just the lady's.

I think it is fair to say all Nigerian "big men" have women on the side.
Yes.
Re: Ibori's Married Mistress in London's Holloway prison hopes to make bail by Nobody: 7:46am On Feb 24, 2009
this obori na baaaaaad man.
his mistress will certainly 'get it' tongue
Re: Ibori's Married Mistress in London's Holloway prison hopes to make bail by JJYOU: 10:35am On Feb 24, 2009
str. nwando, how come you believed this story?  this idiot is not alone. this is the order of the day in naija now. prostitution is legalised so long as money and contracts are made.

~Sauron~:

This is crazy.
you are so right.
Re: Ibori's Married Mistress in London's Holloway prison hopes to make bail by spikedcylinder: 1:48pm On Feb 24, 2009
I don't get.
If she's his mistress and she bore him a child, how is she still married?
Re: Ibori's Married Mistress in London's Holloway prison hopes to make bail by Sauron1: 2:10pm On Feb 24, 2009
bawomolo:

1. you must be speaking from experience sharon tongue

Experience ke?? No!!!
Just spewing out what ma tiny eyes saw.

2. are they that thirsty grin

They are thirsty.
There was a big scandal 2 years ago about the same Prison where the SCREWS were shagging female inmates.
I think 15 of em were sacked after discovering some inmates got preggers while in the Prison.
Re: Ibori's Married Mistress in London's Holloway prison hopes to make bail by deepthroat(f): 4:43pm On May 24, 2009
What was she in jail for?

His mistress is 49? dang she must know how to suck lipsrsealed
Re: Ibori's Married Mistress in London's Holloway prison hopes to make bail by lilytender: 11:53am On Jul 28, 2017
Has this lady been released also? If so, when will she get her own chieftancy title from her good people?

(1) (Reply)

Video Of Kaduna Bomb Blast- Viewers Discretion Is Advised / Aturu Threatens To Sue Over Fawaz , Others Detention / Humility At Its Peak:See The Cheap Phone President Buhari Is Using(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.