Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

4th Longest Bridge In Nigeria Ready In Akwa Ibom State.. Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 4th Longest Bridge In Nigeria Ready In Akwa Ibom State.. Photos (6992 Views)

Akwa Ibom Is Constructing Nigeria's 4th Longest Bridge In Mbo LGA (Photos) / Third Mainland Bridge: Nigeria’s Longest Bridge Where Suicide Is Cheap / Adams Oshiomhole On His Way Back To Nigeria, Ready To Face Accusers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

4th Longest Bridge In Nigeria Ready In Akwa Ibom State.. Photos by Ilaumoh(m): 1:14am On Jan 13, 2023
Guys, this is the Etebi-Enwang Road and the Afi-Uko Nteghe Bridge, Mbo LGA as at today Thursday. It is the 4th longest bridge in Nigeria with a total length of 1,150m.

Another fine project by Governor Udom Emmanuel without noise.

Share it if you love good things.

#CompletionAgenda,

Lalasticlala , mynd44 front page

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 4th Longest Bridge In Nigeria Ready In Akwa Ibom State.. Photos by Ilaumoh(m): 1:21am On Jan 13, 2023
Morer

2 Likes

Re: 4th Longest Bridge In Nigeria Ready In Akwa Ibom State.. Photos by owobokiri(m): 1:28am On Jan 13, 2023
If I talk now, they will say I'm hating. But this kind of bridge designs are almost a century old! Come to Asia and see futuristic bridges and roads. It's even saddening when you compare prices and find out that they are building inferior roads and bridges with bigger amounts used to build better modern ones in Asia! Even the much dramatized second Niger bridge. No glamour, no glitter! Just some mundane designs with no futuristic intents.

This very bridge is supposed to be wider than this! Population in places like Uyo and Calabar are bound to explode in the near future as restructuring and business growth helps other Nigerin coastal cities to pick up more economic activities. Coastal cities like Warri, Calabar and Uyo should avoid the the mistake the Lagos State government is making by building endless bridges all over the place!

Instead of being another Lagos that is going to build a dozen bridges from the mainland to the island, why not build a big wide bridge that will still serve the increasing population in the future, without forcing the government then to use scarce state resources to start off another bridge?

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 4th Longest Bridge In Nigeria Ready In Akwa Ibom State.. Photos by Ilaumoh(m): 1:30am On Jan 13, 2023
owobokiri:
If I talk now, they will say I'm hating. But this kind of bridge designs are almost a century old! Come to Asia and see futuristic bridges and roads. It's even saddening when you compare prices and find out that they are building inferior roads and bridges with bigger amounts used to build better modern ones in Asia! Even the much dramatized second Niger bridge. No glamour, no glitter! Just some mundane designs with no futuristic intents.

This very bridge is supposed to be wider than this! Population in places like Uyo and Calabar are bound to explode in the near future as restructuring and business growth helps other Nigerin coastal cities to pick up more economic activities. Coastal cities like Warri, Calabar and Uyo should avoid the the mistake the Lagos State government is making by building endless bridges all over the place!

Instead of being another Lagos that is going to build a dozen bridges from the mainland to the island, why not build a big wide bridge that will still serve the increasing population in the future, without forcing the government then to use scarce state resources to start off another bridge?

appreciate the one you see and secondly this is an interior area not uyo

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 4th Longest Bridge In Nigeria Ready In Akwa Ibom State.. Photos by SmartPolician: 1:30am On Jan 13, 2023
Udom Emmanuel is doing a great job!

Akwa Ibom State is one of the few states in Nigeria getting her leadership right back to back.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 4th Longest Bridge In Nigeria Ready In Akwa Ibom State.. Photos by Urheadmaster(m): 1:42am On Jan 13, 2023
Asia is not Africa tongue

owobokiri:

8 Likes

Re: 4th Longest Bridge In Nigeria Ready In Akwa Ibom State.. Photos by Ilaumoh(m): 1:46am On Jan 13, 2023
Breaking news

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 4th Longest Bridge In Nigeria Ready In Akwa Ibom State.. Photos by owobokiri(m): 1:50am On Jan 13, 2023
Urheadmaster:
Asia is not Africa tongue

I commend governor Udom Emanuel for a job well done.

And that's why you're where you are; you willfully lower your bar to the latrines. Very incapable of bigger ambitions. Plain and bland outlook to life..
Someone said I have to appreciate what I got, as if the governor did the project with his money.

Other countries are building modern roads, bridges with provisions for fast speed train tracks and other possible new technological additions to make cities more habitable and we are here celebrating pure concrete!

You saw Qatar during the world cup, you don't like what you saw?

Enjoy

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 4th Longest Bridge In Nigeria Ready In Akwa Ibom State.. Photos by Ilaumoh(m): 1:57am On Jan 13, 2023
More

1 Like

Re: 4th Longest Bridge In Nigeria Ready In Akwa Ibom State.. Photos by Nicepoker(m): 2:08am On Jan 13, 2023
Hyping allowance came early this year. Congrats

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 4th Longest Bridge In Nigeria Ready In Akwa Ibom State.. Photos by Ilaumoh(m): 2:09am On Jan 13, 2023
Lovely

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4th Longest Bridge In Nigeria Ready In Akwa Ibom State.. Photos by tempest01(m): 3:10am On Jan 13, 2023
owobokiri:

Spot on. It pains me to see even the roads. In virgin areas where they can make it futuristic and able to cater for an exploding population. They will build one small narrow nonsense. And people will build houses around and much later there is no room for expansion, no drainage, no space that could be used for trains, trams, buses etc. People with zero vision.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 4th Longest Bridge In Nigeria Ready In Akwa Ibom State.. Photos by Superwave16320: 3:14am On Jan 13, 2023
Nigeria will adopt this method the day Igbo governor build a single bridge with your description untill then your Igbo father should shut up

owobokiri:

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 4th Longest Bridge In Nigeria Ready In Akwa Ibom State.. Photos by Superwave16320: 3:17am On Jan 13, 2023
But how your Igbo governor die not just lower their own bar but they are at the lowest of the low building center table for 20 years.

When will foolish Igbos like you call that out.

owobokiri:

And that's why you're where you are; you willfully lower your bar to the latrines. Very incapable of bigger ambitions. Plane and bland outlook to life..
Someone said I have to appreciate what I got, as if the governor did the project with his money.

Other countries are building modern roads, bridges with provisions for fast speed train tracks and other possible new technological additions to make cities more habitable and we are here celebrating pure concrete!

You saw Qatar during the world cup, you don't like what you saw?

Enjoy

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 4th Longest Bridge In Nigeria Ready In Akwa Ibom State.. Photos by omonnakoda: 3:52am On Jan 13, 2023
owobokiri:

foolish talk
Have you ever set foot on the ground there to know what life is like there before yarning u rubbish about FUTURISTIC
So what if is 100 years old the design?
Why not start using parallogram(like your head) tyres because tyres are 3000years old and you want to be futuristic
Bridge should be wider and paid for with your teeth?
Bridge cost more in Asia?
When government is building bridges the locals do not kidnap the workmen or force them to pay before working
Of course you had to get in your bile and envy of Lagos

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 4th Longest Bridge In Nigeria Ready In Akwa Ibom State.. Photos by ipobarecriminals: 3:58am On Jan 13, 2023
Seen. One Hopeless Gringory in Edo state ,gathered traditional rulers to commission street light with fanfare.. How I wish udom, wike,Sanwo can train that useless man about project

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4th Longest Bridge In Nigeria Ready In Akwa Ibom State.. Photos by Creamypie(m): 4:05am On Jan 13, 2023
Them go use billions from state money to build nonsense at 5 tines its cost, still use billions commission it. Monkeys go dey celebrate uneccessarily. Mtchew. Same flyover at Asaba my horse mouth governor build with 2 years, gov wike use 3 and half months build 3 flyovers in p.h. at same time with no announcement

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 4th Longest Bridge In Nigeria Ready In Akwa Ibom State.. Photos by Shikini: 4:26am On Jan 13, 2023
Lovely

1 Like

Re: 4th Longest Bridge In Nigeria Ready In Akwa Ibom State.. Photos by OdogwuAnambra: 4:56am On Jan 13, 2023
Superwave16320:
But how your Igbo governor die not just lower their own bar but they are at the lowest of the low building center table for 20 years.

When will foolish Igbos like you call that out.

Igbo governors are the lowest but south west is the most indebted region

South East is the least indebted region

South Western Nigeria has the highest
Poverty
Malnutrition
Illiteracy
Out of school children in Southern Nigeria...

Do you want maps

South East cities are trashy...exalple. Abeokuta and Oshogbo

Yoruba man always making mouth...very backward people

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 4th Longest Bridge In Nigeria Ready In Akwa Ibom State.. Photos by TheChameleon: 5:55am On Jan 13, 2023
At this point ... President Bola Ahmed Tinubu should just sell the 5 useless SE states for Akwa Ibom Government to be managing.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 4th Longest Bridge In Nigeria Ready In Akwa Ibom State.. Photos by TheChameleon: 5:55am On Jan 13, 2023
grin

1 Like

Re: 4th Longest Bridge In Nigeria Ready In Akwa Ibom State.. Photos by jamesversion: 6:09am On Jan 13, 2023
owobokiri:

You don't know what you're saying, if you can call Uyo a coastal city.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4th Longest Bridge In Nigeria Ready In Akwa Ibom State.. Photos by Johnnyessence(m): 7:12am On Jan 13, 2023
The Akwa Ibom State people’s Governor, Governor Udom Emmanuel is working. Great work here sir. Pdp all the way in Akwa Ibom State and Niger Delta region. Pdp winning 90% votes in Akwa Ibom State and other States in the Niger Delta region of Nigeria. Atiku Abubakar everywhere you go.

1 Like

Re: 4th Longest Bridge In Nigeria Ready In Akwa Ibom State.. Photos by bro4u: 7:22am On Jan 13, 2023
Ilaumoh:
Lovely
You again? Where is the 13% derivation fund Buhari released to AKSG under Udom Ehn??
Re: 4th Longest Bridge In Nigeria Ready In Akwa Ibom State.. Photos by Ilaumoh(m): 7:23am On Jan 13, 2023
jamesversion:

You don't know what you're saying, if you can call Uyo a coastal city.
you be so surprised that idiot is from one depilated state grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4th Longest Bridge In Nigeria Ready In Akwa Ibom State.. Photos by bro4u: 7:23am On Jan 13, 2023
Ilaumoh:
cheesy
Mynd44 front page
Uwafid... Mkpo usop, afó ye Udom ado ino
Re: 4th Longest Bridge In Nigeria Ready In Akwa Ibom State.. Photos by Ilaumoh(m): 7:25am On Jan 13, 2023
bro4u:

Uwafid... Mkpo usop, afó ye Udom ado ino
Oga you need mental help … I swear down
Re: 4th Longest Bridge In Nigeria Ready In Akwa Ibom State.. Photos by bro4u: 7:27am On Jan 13, 2023
Ilaumoh:

Oga you need mental help … I swear down
bros answer my question, has Udom made any statement about the 13% derivation funds yet?? You can only fool those online not we... Go and romance your pink lips governor. Udom is a scam. How much are you being paid sef to do all this ur online praises?

2 Likes

Re: 4th Longest Bridge In Nigeria Ready In Akwa Ibom State.. Photos by udomonday: 7:37am On Jan 13, 2023
owobokiri:

Nigeria has lost the pride and confidence it had in the 60s and 70s, to think that the best structures in this country were constructed then,and uptil now no administration has been able to build something better is saddening,just go to Lagos Island and check out the buildings that were constructed in the 60s and 70s,those high-rises like the Nicon building and others,then go to Victoria Island and look at the nonsense they are building now,you will know that this country is retrogressing.can you compare the first Niger bridge with the nonsense Buhari has built in the name of the second Niger bridge?.it's really sad.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obidients Dig Up Wole Soyinka's Youthful Misadventure (photo) / Yahaya Bello: Court Restrains EFCC From Arresting ex-Kogi Governor / DHQ Warns Against Circulation Of Fake National ID Cards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.