Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,452 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

Panel beater shot dead in attempt to kidnap Europe returnee(Pictured) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Panel beater shot dead in attempt to kidnap Europe returnee(Pictured) (44937 Views)

For Being In Possession Of 3 Phones, SARS Operatives Assault U.S Returnee / Police Assault And Detain US Returnee And Her Baby (picture) / Man Rapes 70-year-old London Returnee To Death (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Panel beater shot dead in attempt to kidnap Europe returnee(Pictured) by animality: 4:25pm On Jun 19, 2015
SONS OF AN ANIMAL

HUMAN BEINGS KILLING THEM SELF LIKE FOWL

NO RIP COS YOU DESERVE IT.

NONSENSICAL NONSENSE
Re: Panel beater shot dead in attempt to kidnap Europe returnee(Pictured) by bigiyaro(m): 4:50pm On Jun 19, 2015
dre11:

Seems kidnapping is now the easy way for lazy people to make money
guy even kidnapin is nt easy. Taking d risk alone na hefty liver.
Re: Panel beater shot dead in attempt to kidnap Europe returnee(Pictured) by free13: 4:53pm On Jun 19, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: Panel beater shot dead in attempt to kidnap Europe returnee(Pictured) by Islie: 4:54pm On Jun 19, 2015
nikkiking:
End of the road.

Boyz 11 Men
gringringrin
Re: Panel beater shot dead in attempt to kidnap Europe returnee(Pictured) by harry509: 5:03pm On Jun 19, 2015
dre11:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/06/panel-beater-shot-dead-another-wounded-over-kidnap-attempt-in-enugu/

Pictures credit: http://.net/2015/06/17/pictured-benue-born-hoodlums-meet-their-waterloo-in-enugu/
u see now, wasted life, everi day 4 d thief, 1 day 4 d owna. Wat shall it profit a man if he gain d whole world and lost his soul. D family he left behind I pity 4.
Re: Panel beater shot dead in attempt to kidnap Europe returnee(Pictured) by dre11(m): 5:07pm On Jun 19, 2015
bigiyaro:
guy even kidnapin is nt easy. Taking d risk alone na hefty liver.

But it becomes easy when you see people doing it and getting out of it unscratched.......

It's like carrying drugs where one hit gives you maga pay packet
Re: Panel beater shot dead in attempt to kidnap Europe returnee(Pictured) by femliany(m): 5:07pm On Jun 19, 2015
Yustash001:
Everyday is for the thief....and one day is for the owner.....make them go face the panel...
at least he was a panel beater...make him go face serious eternal serious beating
Re: Panel beater shot dead in attempt to kidnap Europe returnee(Pictured) by nonjebose(m): 5:07pm On Jun 19, 2015
ijustdey:

only if the dead could come and defend himself by saying he wasn't the one that brought up the job...

we have to lie on the dead
As bad as this kidnapping issue is, I got laughing by your comment. If they had succeeded,their demand would have got off from #50mil.
Re: Panel beater shot dead in attempt to kidnap Europe returnee(Pictured) by ekiloui(f): 5:16pm On Jun 19, 2015
Gejpresident:
Bia-fraud country

I'll suggest u read the content of the post, maybe u'll be smart enough to edit your post.

Thank me when you're done
Re: Panel beater shot dead in attempt to kidnap Europe returnee(Pictured) by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jun 19, 2015
ekiloui:

I'll suggest u read the content of the post, maybe u'll be smart enough to edit your post.

Thank me when you're done
it happened in Biafra ryt?
Re: Panel beater shot dead in attempt to kidnap Europe returnee(Pictured) by scentmarlc(m): 5:35pm On Jun 19, 2015
Re: Panel beater shot dead in attempt to kidnap Europe returnee(Pictured) by callmenow: 5:44pm On Jun 19, 2015
dre11:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/06/panel-beater-shot-dead-another-wounded-over-kidnap-attempt-in-enugu/

Pictures credit: http://.net/2015/06/17/pictured-benue-born-hoodlums-meet-their-waterloo-in-enugu/

Killed like a rat! Since when did BENUE people become kidnappers? I thought it was a Yoruba, niger delta and Eboe problem. Very distasteful and disgusting development.
Re: Panel beater shot dead in attempt to kidnap Europe returnee(Pictured) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jun 19, 2015
bushdoc9919:

And it isn't nice to be a bigot.

Kidnapping is a Nigerian problem....everyone's problem. Including yours.

(Unless you want to pretend that your tribe is without sin).

Where did it start and where is it most common?
Re: Panel beater shot dead in attempt to kidnap Europe returnee(Pictured) by ijustdey: 6:27pm On Jun 19, 2015
nonjebose:
As bad as this kidnapping issue is, I got laughing by your comment. If they had succeeded,their demand would have got off from #50mil.

and maybe they beat it down to #20mil......
those guys for don hammer man and will be flexing round the city

carrying babes like tomorrow will not come
Re: Panel beater shot dead in attempt to kidnap Europe returnee(Pictured) by ijustdey: 6:29pm On Jun 19, 2015
bushdoc9919:

And it isn't nice to be a bigot.

Kidnapping is a Nigerian problem....everyone's problem. Including yours.

(Unless you want to pretend that your tribe is without sin).

I hope you will say that too when those bigot comes and start attacking SW when a crime is committed over there
Re: Panel beater shot dead in attempt to kidnap Europe returnee(Pictured) by Superman11(m): 7:35pm On Jun 19, 2015
ijustdey:

only if the dead could come and defend himself by saying he wasn't the one that brought up the job...

you don't know only if the dead could speak.. waste RIP ooh ..
Re: Panel beater shot dead in attempt to kidnap Europe returnee(Pictured) by Neplusultra(f): 8:12pm On Jun 19, 2015
So Benue pple now come to Enugu to commit atrocities?! God punish dem!!!
Re: Panel beater shot dead in attempt to kidnap Europe returnee(Pictured) by Panelbeater(m): 8:14pm On Jun 19, 2015
Why telling all these fat lies against me nah@ OP.
I didn't do all these things U said oh.
Re: Panel beater shot dead in attempt to kidnap Europe returnee(Pictured) by Cityguy: 8:48pm On Jun 19, 2015
Oh! How I love the ending of this story. May this be the lot of all lazy people who would rather cause sorrow to those working hard to earn a living. Oloshi! Oo ni b'Olorun nile. Nonsense.
Re: Panel beater shot dead in attempt to kidnap Europe returnee(Pictured) by ijustdey: 8:57pm On Jun 19, 2015
Panelbeater:
Why telling all these fat lies against me nah@ OP.
I didn't do all these things U said oh.

How did you know it was you

Funny names
Re: Panel beater shot dead in attempt to kidnap Europe returnee(Pictured) by eliwa47(m): 9:18pm On Jun 19, 2015
That's what happen to someone who want to be rich or to be big boys by force!
Re: Panel beater shot dead in attempt to kidnap Europe returnee(Pictured) by ijustdey: 10:15pm On Jun 19, 2015
animality:
SONS OF AN ANIMAL

HUMAN BEINGS KILLING THEM SELF LIKE FOWL

NO RIP COS YOU DESERVE IT.

NONSENSICAL NONSENSE

this your moniker self

make I no talk Wetin dey my mind
Re: Panel beater shot dead in attempt to kidnap Europe returnee(Pictured) by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jun 19, 2015
Why do yorubas continue bringing shame in this country? tufiakwa
Re: Panel beater shot dead in attempt to kidnap Europe returnee(Pictured) by mekadinho(f): 12:07am On Jun 20, 2015
Gejpresident:
Bia-fraud country
MUMU READ D STORY AGAIN...
Re: Panel beater shot dead in attempt to kidnap Europe returnee(Pictured) by Nobody: 6:03am On Jun 20, 2015
PLEASE, how can i join to REDUCE their NUMBERS.?
Re: Panel beater shot dead in attempt to kidnap Europe returnee(Pictured) by luluosas(m): 7:30am On Jun 20, 2015
Nemesis
Re: Panel beater shot dead in attempt to kidnap Europe returnee(Pictured) by todayguest(m): 12:22pm On Jun 20, 2015
Kudos to the officers. Your reward will be in heaven. Serving a community who do not appreciate your efforts and sacrifices to humanity. To the Vigilantes well done. For the kidnappers, goodnight.
Re: Panel beater shot dead in attempt to kidnap Europe returnee(Pictured) by Kokolett(f): 3:18pm On Jun 20, 2015
ijustdey:

Nonsense. Are you feeling sympathy for the dead criminal? The issue of who brought the job is inconsequential. Both deserve death.
Re: Panel beater shot dead in attempt to kidnap Europe returnee(Pictured) by ijustdey: 6:04pm On Jun 20, 2015
Kokolett:

Nonsense. Are you feeling sympathy for the dead criminal? The issue of who brought the job is inconsequential. Both deserve death.

I don't feel sympathy for anyone who does disobeyed the laws of the land.....

am just saying if the dead was alive..... he would have his own story to tell

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Officer Hits A Lady With Gun In Warri As She Bleeds From Nose (Graphic) / South African Man Stabs His 23-Year-Old Girlfriend To Death (Photos) / Navy Admiral, Daniel Ikoli Was Assassinated, He Didn't Commit Suicide – Officers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.