Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,771 members, 7,955,944 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:21 PM

Apps To Boost Game To Fast On PC - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Apps To Boost Game To Fast On PC (1075 Views)

FIFA 16 Or 17 On PC / How Do I Run Whatsapp On PC? / How To Use Mtn Bis On Windows10 Store On Pc Via Simple Server [ 2015] Read More: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apps To Boost Game To Fast On PC by ttaiwo09: 3:48pm On Jun 17, 2015
Pls.. WE running slow on my system. Pls recommend any game booster and link to download..... Thankz d Gamers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apps To Boost Game To Fast On PC by basille(m): 1:33am On Jun 18, 2015
Re: Apps To Boost Game To Fast On PC by ttaiwo09: 12:38pm On Jun 18, 2015
thanks..... bro so appreciative

1 Like

Re: Apps To Boost Game To Fast On PC by rohitrog58: 2:12pm On Oct 27, 2018
The Games are drastically improving their quality and performance. But Low-end pc gamers are still there they have no Idea how to boost their PC or Laptop to Run the latest games.

Well, the game booster is a good option for them to speed up their PC Performance. And the Good news is I have top 5 best Game Booster for PC or Laptop.

Adopting these best game booster can speed up your gaming performance at the instant.

So, here are the top 5 best game booster for pc:

1. Wise Game Booster.
2. Razer Cortex Game Booster.
3. Game Boost 3.
4. Superb Game Booster.
5. Game Fire 6.

Get Full details about these top 5 Best game Booster for PC Here: https://www.rogtechs.com/best-game-booster/.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apps To Boost Game To Fast On PC by Viole1: 5:48pm On Apr 26, 2022
ttaiwo09:
Pls.. WE running slow on my system. Pls recommend any game booster and link to download..... Thankz d Gamers
I don't know about the game booster, but you can play clash of clans mod apk without any lagging and on low specification systems using BS5.

(1) (Reply)

See What I Couldn't Be Able To Identify In Computer Components. / With N63,000,you Can Get A Brand New Laptop At Chuxel Computers / These 10 Windows 8 Tricks And Hacks Will Shock You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.