Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,927 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Arrested, If - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Arrested, If (14477 Views)

This Is Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Not Storm Lagos / Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Arrested For Including Kogi In Biafra- Kogi Group / The Orders For The Bail Of Dasuki & Kanu Should Be Obeyed - Femi Falana. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Arrested, If by soonest(f): 8:21pm On Jun 18, 2015
I am an Igbo, i identify with the movement for biafra but i don't support this massive attack on Pastor Kumuyi. He may have been insensitive and said the prayer to the wrongest set of people but it's his prayers. God alone will decide who he will answer. I don talk my own.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Arrested, If by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jun 18, 2015
Why are there so much hidden posts in this thread.

Is the mod afraid of something?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Arrested, If by Captain2605(m): 11:22pm On Jun 18, 2015
This is just how the tribal war between hutu and tutsi started in Rwanda in 1994, it all started with hate speeches made on radio just like the one dey are doing on biafra radio, buh I tell u guyz one things, it's better igbo's get their biafra through referendum and stop all this hate campaign they re doing, coz when the consequences starts, Rwanda genocide will be a learner... Nuff said
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Arrested, If by samtol4(m): 11:42pm On Jun 18, 2015
otr1:
Radio biafra hate sermons won't hurt anyone but "Biafrans".
As someone stated earlier that people attacked a vehicle with Deeper Life poster on it and saying derogatory words against Kumuyi and the Yorubas. You people are learning fast. The next step is to start disrupting Church services in those churches and then, advance to bombing. Was that not how it started in the North? Very soon, your people who go to churches like Deeper Life will be seen in the light of an "infidel" and a Catholic who finds it repulsive to give his daughter's hand in marriage to an Anglican man, won't find it hard to blow up his brethren attending church service in any "yoruba church". Don't say we didn't tell you.
WISE WORD! Your post is big message to those chanting for war ! Let dem ask Yemen and Syria

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Arrested, If by Nobody: 1:06am On Jun 19, 2015
You can achieve your dreams without spreading hate. I listened to radio Biafra once and I heard the man saying something about buhari's daughter just before May 29th. It is wrong to threaten people and yell abuses.
I heard he said same thing about punch publisher. If anything should happen to those people, he will be a suspect. I think he should thread carefully.

The silence and apparent 'I don't care' stance of the Nigeria law enforcement should not be taken for granted. If anything happens to him, those who support him now would abandon him. There are lots of people who don't support this movement in the East.

Hate speeches and incitements to violence should be condemned. If you are appalled by Akiolus speech and that of Dr Ariyo and voiced it out but support Kalu's speech against punch. Newspaper man, buhari's daughter etc...you are a big hypocrite and not supposed to be called an Igbo man.

You don't have to fight kumuyi or any Yoruba pastor because of what they preach. Leave their buses alone and tell people why they shouldn't go there. He shouldn't force them.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Arrested, If by EasternPride: 2:47am On Jun 19, 2015
gbosaa:
You can achieve your dreams without spreading hate. I listened to radio Biafra once and I heard the man saying something about buhari's daughter just before May 29th. It is wrong to threaten people and yell abuses.
I heard he said same thing about punch publisher. If anything should happen to those people, he will be a suspect. I think he should thread carefully.

The silence and apparent 'I don't care' stance of the Nigeria law enforcement should not be taken for granted. If anything happens to him, those who support him now would abandon him. There are lots of people who don't support this movement in the East.

Hate speeches and incitements to violence should be condemned. If you are appalled by Akiolus speech and that of Dr Ariyo and voiced it out but support Kalu's speech against punch. Newspaper man, buhari's daughter etc...you are a big hypocrite and not supposed to be called an Igbo man.

You don't have to fight kumuyi or any Yoruba pastor because of what they preach. Leave their buses alone and tell people why they shouldn't go there. He shouldn't force them.

Before u touch him, u have to first kill millions of IPOB and the Army of Biafra, you guys don't get it.
He said he has solid concrete plan to restore Biafra, and May 30th showed everyone how much the people are in support, IPOB family meetings are everywhere in the east, people attend it weekly like village meeting.

I pray for any station or barrack that will hold Nnamdi Kalu, because they will first get their own doses of suicide bombers in the East or North Or West wherever they keep him, before even the volunteer army comes out for him.

Nigeria just enter one chance.

If Buhari can lose his family to keep Nigeria one, then he can proceed, if not, he better go back to his shelf, same as any DSS or Army personnel to detain him.
Okorocha wanted to show himself, he called out all the names of his grandsons and the schools they attend and the route they take to school, the man just respect himself and calmed down.

Of course, BDOI has every details of all top politicians' children schooling abroad, for each IPOB lost to Nigerian security agency, the head of that agency will have to watch as his/her lineage is cleared off the face of the earth.

We don't want any problem, we just want Biafra and you can have you Nigeria.
But u see IPOB? DOn't even come near us, we took oath to die for Biafra, can you die for one Nigeria?

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Arrested, If by EasternPride: 2:57am On Jun 19, 2015
gbosaa:
There are lots of people who don't support this movement in the East.

Is not like we don't know the ones against it.

1. Those fathered by Awusa/Fulani people - Okoroawusa Rochas
2. Those benefiting from the scam called one Nigeria - some of the politicians
3. Cowards - we will need to check their parentage too, to check if they are actually from Biafra land
4. The ones getting screwed from the back by Awusa Fulani for contracts - I won't name them here.
5. Those brainwashed by Yoruba Pastor-preneur con artist, attending scam centers called churches.

But for 1 person against Biafra in the East, there 100 willing to die to restore Biafra.

And one thing this time, we know we have to die for this struggle, we didn't sign up to live, so if after the revolution we live, that's a bonus.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Arrested, If by Nobody: 7:48am On Jun 19, 2015
EasternPride:

3. Cowards - we will need to check their parentage too, to check if they are actually from Biafra land
4. The ones getting screwed from the back by Awusa Fulani for contracts - I won't name them here.
5. Those brainwashed by Yoruba Pastor-preneur con artist, attending scam centers called churches.

But for 1 person against Biafra in the East, there 100 willing to die to restore Biafra.

And one thing this time, we know we have to die for this struggle, we didn't sign up to live, so if after the revolution we live, that's a bonus.

Before you die, pls show me your properties or any piece of land so I can erect 6 storey building with lots flats for Yoruba people.

Tell your boss to stop threatening people. You don't win a battle that way. He is gonna run into troubles if he continues like that. You too should stop being deceived. He should come back and contest elections. Mob support won't get him anywhere. i am not sure any of you here know anything about this man. All you know about him is from radio broadcast.

Tell us how to build the whole of Igbo land, there are lots of people who will contribute to it if the project is started by a very trustful individual. I can never support and I know lots of igbos will not support anyone who uses derogatory terms for others.

If you doubt, come to Enugu and try that rubbish and see the response that you'll get.tell us meaningful things and win support. Your method is wrong and will crash.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Arrested, If by Nobody: 7:58am On Jun 19, 2015
EasternPride:

[b]And one thing this time, we know we have to die for this struggle, we didn't sign up to live, so if after the revolution we live, that's a [/b]bonus.

Bros, I hope you are not serious with that statement.

If you die, ndi awusa aruo massive shanty na enu your grave, ighotago. If your blood is really hot, go to aguleri and fight or gbadaa na nsukka jee gbusia ndi Fulani na enye ha nsogbu.

That's what nnamdi should be telling us not silly stories about buhari, kumuyi and punchnewspaper.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Arrested, If by OkparaIgbo: 8:28am On Jun 19, 2015
gbosaa:

Before you die, pls show me your properties or any piece of land so I can erect 6 storey building with lots flats for Yoruba people.

Tell your boss to stop threatening people. You don't win a battle that way. He is gonna run into troubles if he continues like that. You too should stop being deceived. He should come back and contest elections. Mob support won't get him anywhere. i am not sure any of you here know anything about this man. All you know about him is from radio broadcast.

Tell us how to build the whole of Igbo land, there are lots of people who will contribute to it if the project is started by a very trustful individual. I can never support and I know lots of igbos will not support anyone who uses derogatory terms for others.

If you doubt, come to Enugu and try that rubbish and see the response that you'll get.tell us meaningful things and win support. Your method is wrong and will crash.

Which Enugu are you talking about? The same Enugu were every public bus, taxi and even open areas now play and listen to the gospel of Biafra from Radio Biafra Dude you must be dreaming. Best believe that on 30th of May, Enugu alone sent 18 buses full to Aba for the Remembrance Day. Now the number of solid die hard Biafrans have exponentially increased in Enugu. Now almost every street has an IPOB family. Ask the Yolubas and Hawusaas who congregate in public places to listen to the message every morning and evening to know if the time has come for them to flee. Biafrans are believers of truth for Ye shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free.!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Arrested, If by EasternPride: 9:05am On Jun 19, 2015
gbosaa:

Getaway from here coward, why don't u continue being a slave in this eternal damnation.
The ones that died to liberate you but fail, all ur life you won't be better than them.

Is this the country you envisage for your kids?

Chineke Nna meh, if you are Igbo speaking man, I weep for your case.

Awusa messed up our women, and this right here, is a proof.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Arrested, If by ikeyman00(m): 9:31am On Jun 19, 2015
@@@@

Reading all the silly comment as regard to radio biafra is very entertaining

Right from the start i have been hammering for ages how serious we are about Biafra

We have had enough of being a typical african and this is the time to take a change and move back to who we are

we are very serious and we are tired of black backwardness

Radio Biafra London has come a long way and we are heading to Biafra We believe in The most high God Chukwuabiahama and this is what makes us Biafra; u must understand that therefore why are these silly Igbos going to churches that ride around in private jet while their mass are starving. we dnt buy that

People should quit talking about one Nigeria because these people hate us to the core and they know it!

We are going to Biafra! get it!

IPOB under radio Biafra london can only multiply

let them keep the talking and we are going to Biafra
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Arrested, If by Nobody: 9:55am On Jun 19, 2015
ikeyman00:
@@@@

Reading all the silly comment as regard to radio biafra is very entertaining

Right from the start i have been hammering for ages how serious we are about Biafra

We have had enough of being a typical african and this is the time to take a change and move back to who we are

we are very serious and we are tired of black backwardness

Radio Biafra London has come a long way and we are heading to Biafra We believe in The most high God Chukwuabiahama and this is what makes us Biafra; u must understand that therefore why are these silly Igbos going to churches that ride around in private jet while their mass are starving. we dnt buy that

People should quit talking about one Nigeria because these people hate us to the core and they know it!

We are going to Biafra! get it!

IPOB under radio Biafra london can only multiply

let them keep the talking and we are going to Biafra

Where they forced to hand over their earnings to fuel the jets if these pastors? You shouldn't force the scales to fall off their eyes.

Catholics have been sending theirs to Vatican and ndi fada..Anglicans were doing same till gay bishops from England made them to change. Don't blame Yoruba pastors who spread their tentacles to the east. They even collect more money every month in Lagos than the whole of South East combined. Do you know the no that troops to Canaan city, rccg, synagogue at ikotu egbe. They have finished my brother and his friends but who am I to stop him.

Mgbe oga eme ya vum(voom) na anya, oghota ije..

Meanwhile mosques are springing up in ebonyi and imo..nnamdi and his crew will have a lot of headache to heal...as I'm typing this there are lots of Yoruba trado-healers taking their cuts. If you live in Enugu, you will know that this is real. They are all over nta enugu, etv, radio.

You guys should calm down. By the time nnamdi and uwazurike realises that most of the ebonyi youths that form barricade and protect them during such rallies are also preparing their trips to Mecca, they would develop heart problem.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Arrested, If by Nobody: 10:01am On Jun 19, 2015
@ikeyman00, as you head to Biafra, pls remember to carry your basket of tomato, bags of onions, pepper with you because there will be scarcity of such commodities now that Muslims are fasting and in the event of serious wahala, once they stop sending such commodities, aguu anyuo nmadu anya na East.

I don't know how many agricultural projects that nnamdi and uwazurike have initiated for umuigbo..Nigeria zoo hasn't stopped anyone from investing in agriculture.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Arrested, If by ikeyman00(m): 10:04am On Jun 19, 2015
@@@@

Where they forced to hand over their earnings to fuel the jets if these pastors? You shouldn't force the scales to fall off their eyes.

Catholics have been sending theirs to Vatican and ndi fada..Anglicans were doing same till gay bishops from England made them to change. Don't blame Yoruba pastors who spread their tentacles to the east. They even collect more money every month in Lagos than the whole of South East combined. Do you know the no that troops to Canaan city, rccg, synagogue at ikotu egbe. They have finished my brother and his friends but who am I to stop him.

Mgbe oga eme ya vum(voom) na anya, oghota ije..

Meanwhile mosques are springing up in ebonyi and imo..nnamdi and his crew will have a lot of headache to heal...as I'm typing this there are lots of Yoruba trado-healers taking their cuts. If you live in Enugu, you will know that this is real. They are all over nta enugu, etv, radio.

You guys should calm down. By the time nnamdi and uwazurike realises that most of the ebonyi youths that form barricade and protect them during such rallies are also preparing their trips to Mecca, they would develop heart problem.

well there is nothing u could lecture us as regard to the 419 country u are living in

u seriously under estimate us to be frank

Biafra that is coming will not be like any other black country; if u messed up u will be locked up

we are IPOB under radio biafra london in over 88 country and that doesnt ring a bell to u

to be honest we dnt expect anybody that graduated in the country named after river niger to tell us any better

we are marching and multiplying before your very eye

and forget uwazurike because he is a criminal

we are coming and if u like build and build more houses in lagos
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Arrested, If by ikeyman00(m): 10:10am On Jun 19, 2015
@@@@

gbosaa(m): 10:01am

@ikeyman00, as you head to Biafra, pls remember to carry your basket of tomato, bags of onions, pepper with you because there will be scarcity of such commodities now that Muslims are fasting and in the event of serious wahala, once they stop sending such commodities, aguu anyuo nmadu anya na East.

I don't know how many agricultural projects that nnamdi and uwazurike have initiated for umuigbo..Nigeria zoo hasn't stopped anyone from investing in agriculture.

now listen and listen carefully

we do not want biafra to be like any other black country

we will set our own not oyigbo standard in terms of building roads, farming etc

we will grow crops like tomatoes all year round

we will provide real job that feed the country

so there u go
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Arrested, If by ikeyman00(m): 10:11am On Jun 19, 2015
@@@

there will be no mosque anywhere in Biafra

but u are free to pray anywhere

but we dnt want mosque

u could as well pray in your toilet
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Arrested, If by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jun 19, 2015
X
ikeyman00:
@@@@

gbosaa(m): 10:01am

now listen and listen carefully

we do not want biafra to be like any other black country

we will set our own not oyigbo standard in terms of building roads, farming etc

we will grow crops like tomatoes all year round

we will provide real job that feed the country

so there u go

Listen to yourself,

You will do this.....
You will do that.....

What will happen if you start doing all that now? What is stopping you?, who is stopping you?
Sir, anything you can't achieve now that there is relative peace, you won't achieve it in the midst of chaos. Meet your governors to start implementing all those progressive ideas now.if you can't do it now, you will never do that later. So you think it'll be that easy to get rid of the likes of okorocha, mbadinuju, ekweremmadu,OUK, senator chime etc even people like esele and the uba family, iwuanyanwu and Arthur eze

Have you heard of Liberia? Remember Samuel Doe and other rebel leaders. You people are playing with fire. Nnamdi is threatening prominent individuals in Nigeria while he has never done anything about the killings up north.

Stop deceiving people with your...I will..do it now.. Build the roads now, start your agriculture now, start your plantations now, rebuild the schools now, create the jobs now, encourage and motivate your students now, fight corruption now. Nnamdi should thinking of how to stop govt officials from enriching themselves and not how to take a man to his fathers compound to hang him.

It's sad that by the time you guys realise that you are dealing with a psychopath, it will be too late.

Uwazurike is watching all of you in 3D, so are Elliot uko. When it's time, all of them would spread red carpet for Oga Nnamdi to walk majestically.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Arrested, If by ikeyman00(m): 6:09pm On Jun 19, 2015
Ok
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Arrested, If by Iweonuma: 6:08pm On Jun 21, 2015
embarassedKumuyi is one of the Yoruba religious thieves, we don't want him in Biafra land. He is an agent of exploitation & brain oppression. Yoruba & religious business of exploitation of the ignorants.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Arrested, If by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jun 21, 2015
enough ministers that preach undiluted word of God over here.

kumuyi pls stay in your land. pastors have now become beggars all in the name of evangelism.

why don't you go and chase him. spilling foolishly as if Millions of Igbo kwenus r not on d same west u r talking abt.

u sighted a yoruba preacher maybe for d first tym and u r.... mitcheew. 20millions of u better be going back to unrealistic Biafraudland firstly bf u talk of Kumuyi cuz that's d better way to do it.

Nothing will happen to Kumuyi. u let anything happens to any yoruba guy ever in d east. your people will hate d reactions they will get frm d west.
#IgboInferiorTribes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Amotekun: Fayemi Says South-West Has No Plans To Secede / PDP Senators To Oppose Yakubu’s Confirmation As INEC Chair / Linda Ikeji, Buhari, Dangote And Others Make New Africa Magazine List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.