Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,074 members, 7,814,724 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Arrested, If - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Arrested, If (14475 Views)

This Is Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Not Storm Lagos / Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Arrested For Including Kogi In Biafra- Kogi Group / The Orders For The Bail Of Dasuki & Kanu Should Be Obeyed - Femi Falana. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Arrested, If by Iweonuma: 6:15pm On Jun 21, 2015
soonest:
I am an Igbo, i identify with the movement for biafra but i don't support this massive attack on Pastor Kumuyi. He may have been insensitive and said the prayer to the wrongest set of people but it's his prayers. God alone will decide who he will answer. I don talk my own.

Kumuyi is one of the Yoruba religious thieves, we don't want him in Biafra land. He is an agent of exploitation & brain oppression. Yoruba & religious business of exploitation of the ignorants cannot be tolerated in the kingdom of Chukwu Okike Abiama.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Arrested, If by Iweonuma: 6:19pm On Jun 21, 2015
gbosaa:
You can achieve your dreams without spreading hate. I listened to radio Biafra once and I heard the man saying something about buhari's daughter just before May 29th. It is wrong to threaten people and yell abuses.
I heard he said same thing about punch publisher. If anything should happen to those people, he will be a suspect. I think he should thread carefully.

The silence and apparent 'I don't care' stance of the Nigeria law enforcement should not be taken for granted. If anything happens to him, those who support him now would abandon him. There are lots of people who don't support this movement in the East.

Hate speeches and incitements to violence should be condemned. If you are appalled by Akiolus speech and that of Dr Ariyo and voiced it out but support Kalu's speech against punch. Newspaper man, buhari's daughter etc...you are a big hypocrite and not supposed to be called an Igbo man.

You don't have to fight kumuyi or any Yoruba pastor because of what they preach. Leave their buses alone and tell people why they shouldn't go there. He shouldn't force them.

Kumuyi is one of the Yoruba religious thieves, we don't want him in Biafra land. He is an agent of exploitation & brain oppression. Yoruba & religious business of exploitation of the ignorants cannot be tolerated in the kingdom of Chukwu Okike Abiama.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Arrested, If by olisa4(m): 7:53pm On Jun 21, 2015
Ralphlauren:

Kanu is mentally deranged. No doubt.

He is playing with fire.

It seems like his whole plot is to pitch ibos against yoruba by starting with a high profile attack against someone from the south west.

It's obvious he is hell bent to see the blood of the innocent (both yoruba and ibo) just to "actualise" his biafra agenda. How can any sane man be so blood thirsty.

He should go back and read history books. Men like him don't end well.
and if the war starts he will escape to europe with his family leaving innocent nigerians to suffer
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Arrested, If by Ralphlauren(m): 8:14pm On Jun 21, 2015
olisa4:
and if the war starts he will escape to europe with his family leaving innocent nigerians to suffer

Exactly!!

The dude has dual citizenship -american and nigerian.

He will dissapear to the US with his family and extended family, just like how Ojukwu ran away to Ivory Coast and left innocent women and children to die during the Biafran civill war.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Arrested, If by olisa4(m): 8:24pm On Jun 21, 2015
Ralphlauren:

Exactly!!

The dude has dual citizenship -american and nigerian.

He will dissapear to the US with his family and extended family, just like how Ojukwu ran away to Ivory Coast and left innocent women and children to die during the Biafran civill war.
i lost family in that war... I pity this generation, if this rain falls...

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Arrested, If by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jun 21, 2015
Respect for the men of God is paramount let God's will be done
Meanwhile please patronize Hary Building Concept. As the best awaits you with us. Thanks.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Arrested, If by fr3do(m): 9:27pm On Jun 21, 2015
Captain2605:
This is just how the tribal war between hutu and tutsi started in Rwanda in 1994, it all started with hate speeches made on radio just like the one dey are doing on biafra radio, buh I tell u guyz one things, it's better igbo's get their biafra through referendum and stop all this hate campaign they re doing, coz when the consequences starts, Rwanda genocide will be a learner... Nuff said

What are you insinuating? That the Igbos will only be tge ones to suffer? Will you be taking part in the pogrom to ensure that the rwandan genocide will be a learner?
If you speak as if you want peace, speak peacefully absolutely.

This your mentality is possessed by so many people who dogmatically proclaim one Nigeria.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Arrested, If by obontami: 6:33pm On Jul 29, 2015
KinkyAngela:

im sorry pls find a place in your heart to forgive me
i know i messed up big time

i really really sorry

pls say something
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Arrested, If by Pshowrock: 7:39pm On Jul 29, 2015
Mr man that is a big lie.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fuel Strike: FG Now Owes Marketers N470b - Vanguard / Boko Haram: Nigeria Won’t Hire Mercenaries — Presidency / Mass Sack In Banks Ploy To Discredit FG -APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.