Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,760 members, 7,813,516 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:20 PM

Partners Needed On A Fast Rising News & Entertainment Blog - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Partners Needed On A Fast Rising News & Entertainment Blog (552 Views)

I Want To Integrate Ecommerce Into My Entertainment Blog. I Need Advice Please / Admin Needed For A News & Entertainment Blog / How Can You Make $20 A Day From Google Adsense With An Entertainment Blog? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Partners Needed On A Fast Rising News & Entertainment Blog by Brownville007: 4:52pm On Jun 17, 2015
We are currently seeking for bloggers who would like to partner with us on fast rising news and entertainment blog. Due to off duty works and my engagement with my personal blog, this would be a team work of like minded individuals who shares and have same aspiration of making the blog one of the best sought after in the country.

THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THE BLOG

Niche: News and Entertainment

Url : iRISE NIGERIA ( www.irise.com.ng)

Platform: Wordpress

Monetization: Adsense

Others: Jumia & Konga Affiliates

The Site has been optimized to rank first on google page on mostly every keyword. Check out keywords like Tonto Dikeh cancer,Tonto Dike has five months to live,Nigerian Student killed in Ghana flood e.tc , you will find it on Big G first page.

QUALIFICATION:

To qualify, you must possess;

* PASSION AND WILLINGNESS WITH THE DREAM OF GROWING TO BE THE BEST
* Knowledge of Wordpress
* Knowledge of SEO ( Not Necessary cos We Can learn together)

NUMBER OF PERSONS NEEDED

4 Bloggers ( 1 each in Entertainment and gossips, News, Health & Relationship and one other one that would be decided)

BENEFITS

Please note that We are not looking for paid bloggers but partnership where everyone is equal.

* Members would share the revenue earned monthly equally.
* Members who are into tech can also promote their affiliate products through the tech categories that would be included .

Finally, 360nobs, notjustok.com are where they are today due to partnership. No one can go it alone. You can walk a mile alone but you will walk a million miles if you walk together with people of like minds.

If you are interested in this offer comment here or drop your whatsapp numbers and i would add you up. Thanks
Re: Partners Needed On A Fast Rising News & Entertainment Blog by sleeknick: 5:02pm On Jun 17, 2015
Am in 08167650196
Re: Partners Needed On A Fast Rising News & Entertainment Blog by prevail23(m): 5:34pm On Jun 17, 2015
me too
Re: Partners Needed On A Fast Rising News & Entertainment Blog by slimjoe007(m): 6:09am On Jun 18, 2015
add me up 08189851492
Re: Partners Needed On A Fast Rising News & Entertainment Blog by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jun 18, 2015
M in too
Check : http://Gidibeat.com
Re: Partners Needed On A Fast Rising News & Entertainment Blog by zookie: 3:07pm On Jun 18, 2015
Brownville007:
We are currently seeking for bloggers who would like to partner with us on fast rising news and entertainment blog. Due to off duty works and my engagement with my personal blog, this would be a team work of like minded individuals who shares and have same aspiration of making the blog one of the best sought after in the country.

THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THE BLOG

Niche: News and Entertainment

Url : iRISE NIGERIA ( www.irise.com.ng)

Platform: Wordpress

Monetization: Adsense

Others: Jumia & Konga Affiliates

The Site has been optimized to rank first on google page on mostly every keyword. Check out keywords like Tonto Dikeh cancer,Tonto Dike has five months to live,Nigerian Student killed in Ghana flood e.tc , you will find it on Big G first page.

QUALIFICATION:

To qualify, you must possess;

* PASSION AND WILLINGNESS WITH THE DREAM OF GROWING TO BE THE BEST
* Knowledge of Wordpress
* Knowledge of SEO ( Not Necessary cos We Can learn together)

NUMBER OF PERSONS NEEDED

4 Bloggers ( 1 each in Entertainment and gossips, News, Health & Relationship and one other one that would be decided)

BENEFITS

Please note that We are not looking for paid bloggers but partnership where everyone is equal.

* Members would share the revenue earned monthly equally.
* Members who are into tech can also promote their affiliate products through the tech categories that would be included .

Finally, 360nobs, notjustok.com are where they are today due to partnership. No one can go it alone. You can walk a mile alone but you will walk a million miles if you walk together with people of like minds.

If you are interested in this offer comment here or drop your whatsapp numbers and i would add you up. Thanks

i am interested. I write on tech, i am good at wordpress(good enough to have written a begginers guide ebook about it), i am not bad with seo, i ve a very sound knowledge on ethical blogging practices, and most importantly i am a very fluent and diversified writer. But my areas of authority are: tech,politics,health.
I would wish to co-partner with any group of likeminded individuals whose goals are in tune with mine. What is my aim? To join in building a nigerian owned blog that will show up on yahoo.news,google.news and other international authorities. My number is 08100661236. Pm me on watsapp. My email is scribe81@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Opens Its First African Office In Johannesburg.. Nunu Ntshingila Heads. / Sms Portal Creator Website SUSPENDED! / I Need Someone Good With PHP And Mysql To Work On Some Projects.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.