Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,795 members, 7,851,680 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:16 AM

A Numbers Of Muslims Are Turning To ISIS Because They Want S_X Former Islamist - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Numbers Of Muslims Are Turning To ISIS Because They Want S_X Former Islamist (458 Views)

Scores Of Muslims Turning To Christ In Middle East; Churches Expecting 'millions / ATTENTION: What Is Happening? Our Pastors Are Turning To Motivational Speakers. / Hundreds Of Muslims Are Turning To Christ In Germany (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Numbers Of Muslims Are Turning To ISIS Because They Want S_X Former Islamist by feedthenation(m): 5:15pm On Jun 17, 2015
A former Islamist said he believes young British Muslim men are joining ISIS because they want sex.
Alyas Karmani said teenagers are at risk of being radicalised by terrorist groups because they feel isolated in 'sexualised' British society, and resent not having the same freedoms of Western youths to have girlfriends and intimate relationships.

The Bradford preacher now tours the country reaching out to young British Muslims to stop them turning to ISIS, after he was radicalised as a young man.
In 'Exposure - Jihad - A British Story', which aired on ITV on Monday night, he said young people struggle to turn to their families to talk about their sexual urges in typically conservative Muslim communities.
He said: 'This is all about sex... These guys just want girls. That's it.
'[My wife] said you can't say that because you'll get really lambasted for it, but guys do things for girls - and that's it.

'I'm there with my gun - which is more or less a penis extension... it is out there, 'look at me, I got my gear on' [sic]
'Because if you grow up and you are brought up with this value that you cannot have sex before marriage, that you cannot have a girlfriend, that you cannot be in anyway... this is something that is very big haram (sinful), a very big prohibition for an individual and you are growing up in a sexualised society, there’s a real sense of hate that you have that ‘I can’t do this’
‘And that’s why I find greater sexual dysfunction sometimes in Muslim communities as a result of that.'
Mr Karmani added that as he tours Britain to meet young Muslims and their families, he urges parents to tell their children they love and are proud of their kids, to make sure they don't feel isolated.

The documentary interviewed a number of former extremists to explore the root causes and attractions among young people for waging jihad.
It comes after Talha Asmal, 17, became Britain's youngest ever suicide bomber after he set off an explosive in device in Iraq.
His family said he was groomed online and he was the victim of peer pressure.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3126987/Huge-numbers-Muslims-turning-ISIS-want-SEX-reveals-former-Islamist-says-resent-freedoms-Western-youths-have.html
Re: A Numbers Of Muslims Are Turning To ISIS Because They Want S_X Former Islamist by madridguy(m): 5:17pm On Jun 17, 2015
k
Re: A Numbers Of Muslims Are Turning To ISIS Because They Want S_X Former Islamist by Noble11(m): 5:21pm On Jun 17, 2015
It's a simple FACT
Re: A Numbers Of Muslims Are Turning To ISIS Because They Want S_X Former Islamist by wellmax(m): 5:52pm On Jun 17, 2015
Konji na bastard.
Re: A Numbers Of Muslims Are Turning To ISIS Because They Want S_X Former Islamist by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jun 17, 2015
story for the gods
Re: A Numbers Of Muslims Are Turning To ISIS Because They Want S_X Former Islamist by NumberOne2(m): 10:16pm On Jun 17, 2015
Its no news. ISIS attracts fighters with offer of brotherhood, freedom, wives and money (soldiers get paid).
What I don't know is how they attract girls? Surely it can't be for a Husband.

(1) (Reply)

Wouldn’t You Love To Be In His Shoes? / As Agood Christian, Will You Carry Out This Other. / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.