Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:58 AM

Udom Set To Sell Private Jet - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Udom Set To Sell Private Jet (27518 Views)

Udom Set To Build Governor's Lodge In Lagos As State Media Condemns Move (pics) / Udom Set To Floor Umana As APC Witnesses Makes Unpardonable mistakes / Udom Emmanuel To Sell Private Jet Acquired By Akpabio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Udom Set To Sell Private Jet by Tonybills(m): 7:20pm On Jun 17, 2015
mccoy47:
I wonder why people still call gov Apkabio a good man.
it gives me stomach upset!
i dont blame you.you co get the one where pass stomach upset. who told you Akpabio is not a good man.which of your state governors as done the nature of things Akpabio did or you are just vomiting out of ignorance.
beside if he did not do well he wouldn't have the title of CON.
the. the present governor is a former bank manager n you knows banker are very economical in nature.don't be surprise he may sell the least things like his convoy car just to serve money .so be careful my brother
Re: Udom Set To Sell Private Jet by amanze15(m): 7:23pm On Jun 17, 2015
anonimi:
Buhari should follow the good example of this PDP governor.

[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkyt1qu47j1vpc7.098c78cb.jpg[/img]
haba

1 Like

Re: Udom Set To Sell Private Jet by strongerthaneva(m): 7:24pm On Jun 17, 2015
dearpreye:

Allah is dead!
Well jesus lives and not for fools like u cos u know where u belong...
Re: Udom Set To Sell Private Jet by ocelot2006(m): 7:24pm On Jun 17, 2015
People can now see why we elected a technocrat. Well done my able Governor.
Re: Udom Set To Sell Private Jet by amanze15(m): 7:24pm On Jun 17, 2015
Akpabio was busy flying around in a Bombardier angry grin angry and forming working governor and being witty, well played sir, odom u better sell am make I look like chief looter too
Re: Udom Set To Sell Private Jet by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jun 17, 2015
strongerthaneva:
Well jesus lives and not for fools like u cos u know where u belong...

Yes. Jesus lives. And he doesn't strike people dead.
Re: Udom Set To Sell Private Jet by strongerthaneva(m): 7:26pm On Jun 17, 2015
dearpreye:

Yes. Jesus lives. And he doesn't strike people dead.
And Allah lives more u stupid..
Re: Udom Set To Sell Private Jet by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jun 17, 2015
strongerthaneva:
And Allah lives more u stupid..

God isn't allah. They're not the same abeg
Re: Udom Set To Sell Private Jet by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jun 17, 2015
EvilHeaven:

You think building concrete structures all over the state is an achievement? In what way have benefited from those entertainment centres?

The economy is tight as we all know, and we need people with the sense of value for money, not people who spends extravagantly and with reckless abandon.
I see you don't even have an idea of what you are arguing. Take a seat, hunie
Re: Udom Set To Sell Private Jet by cmax16: 7:33pm On Jun 17, 2015
EvilHeaven:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/06/gov-emmanuel-to-auction-a-iboms-private-jet/#sthash.053AIJfB.dpuf

To expensive to fly private jet, so I'l fly helicopter instead huh?! shocked shocked shocked.

Dullards!
Re: Udom Set To Sell Private Jet by meforyou1(m): 7:44pm On Jun 17, 2015
OLX. Sell it!
Re: Udom Set To Sell Private Jet by Sacramento4real(m): 7:45pm On Jun 17, 2015
EvilHeaven:

better than being a chief servant to Islam.
Though am a Christian,but get sense bros.

1 Like

Re: Udom Set To Sell Private Jet by meforyou1(m): 7:46pm On Jun 17, 2015
dearpreye:

God isn't allah. They're not the same abeg
Hey, say what you know. Allah is the Arabic word for God
Re: Udom Set To Sell Private Jet by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jun 17, 2015
strongerthaneva:
u see that u are just case and problem to christianity..May God deliver u...

Christian don't have to defend Jesus Christ or God. He is an all seeing God. He is alive and will always reward anyone who sins against him as He deems fit. Any God who cannot defend himself and have to rely on human being to defend him is no God
Re: Udom Set To Sell Private Jet by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jun 17, 2015
good.... less wastage in government.
Re: Udom Set To Sell Private Jet by mildflame: 7:56pm On Jun 17, 2015
Mr ACTING GOVERNOR continue acting well becos soon u n ur BOSS will be KICKED OUT of office...8-)
Re: Udom Set To Sell Private Jet by optimusprime2(m): 8:22pm On Jun 17, 2015
So if he sells the jet now, what other asset can he put back in place of thats the price of the Jet? or he would spend the money rather and when its depleted thats it? for crying out loud, a states brand new jet to be sold out just like that??
I really hate it when people in high priority positions think like market women... if aviation fuel and operational costs are high, cant he rent the jet out to an airline?
SMH ... the old men in power these days with lack of dynamism in thinking
Nigeria really needs help

1 Like

Re: Udom Set To Sell Private Jet by strongerthaneva(m): 8:43pm On Jun 17, 2015
toyetade:

Christian don't have to defend Jesus Christ or God. He is an all seeing God. He is alive and will always reward anyone who sins against him as He deems fit. Any God who cannot defend himself and have to rely on human being to defend him is no God
Bleep off...I think is high time u mend ur mouth before u rot in Hell..
Re: Udom Set To Sell Private Jet by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jun 17, 2015
meforyou1:
Hey, say what you know. Allah is the Arabic word for God
Then what is the meaning of Ilah. Al ilah (al'lah>allah) means The God. Allah is the Chief god of ancient meccans. Research and stop being deceived. Mohammed's father is a priest to the Chief god of ancient meccans and his name is Abdullah (servant of the god). So why would he answer that name even before the revelation of Mohammed's Allah? I don't have time to educate you on Ancient Meccans culture and religion. #Peace
Re: Udom Set To Sell Private Jet by martineverest(m): 8:55pm On Jun 17, 2015
D tin tire me...akpabio and uduaghan embezzled more dan any govnor in nigeria
mccoy47:
I wonder why people still call gov Apkabio a good man.
it gives me stomach upset!
Re: Udom Set To Sell Private Jet by Nsiman(m): 9:09pm On Jun 17, 2015
Being cunny is not wisdom. All is working according to the deal. At the end Akpabio or his associate will 'buy'. Imagine Udom forwarding almost half of Akpabio's commissioners to the Assembly for confirmation.
Re: Udom Set To Sell Private Jet by geesampower(m): 9:15pm On Jun 17, 2015
Drsheddy:
How much ?? I'm interested. cool
Lol. Make sure u inspect with ur "mechanic" cheesy
Re: Udom Set To Sell Private Jet by Rekit: 9:19pm On Jun 17, 2015
I don't understand why ADMIN will remain mute and allow some idiots to insults islam and make mockery of Islam on this blog. Before now, I was convince that Nairaland is intolerable of statements capable of causing further cracks in a country already polarised along religious beliefs. Let us be matured and let our comments reflects the topic under discussion.
Re: Udom Set To Sell Private Jet by grandstar(m): 10:10pm On Jun 17, 2015
It cost 10 to 15% of the price of the jet to maintain it yearly
Re: Udom Set To Sell Private Jet by iukpe: 10:28pm On Jun 17, 2015
anonimi:
Buhari should follow the good example of this PDP governor.

[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkyt1qu47j1vpc7.098c78cb.jpg[/img]

And do what? sell our Airforce1!!*** mbaanuu! hiaa!
Re: Udom Set To Sell Private Jet by mrkings84(m): 10:31pm On Jun 17, 2015
aaamos:
H

At ur age u still day look for FTC, I pity u o!!
Re: Udom Set To Sell Private Jet by mrkings84(m): 10:36pm On Jun 17, 2015
martineverest:
D tin tire me...akpabio and uduaghan embezzled more dan any govnor in nigeria

Mr Hater No one calls him good but his works are what is called good.
Re: Udom Set To Sell Private Jet by poiZon: 10:51pm On Jun 17, 2015
saaedlee:
To Akpabio I guess?

even if na UMANA thief UMANA, so far say him collect money cash we no get wahala!
udom my mentor!
Re: Udom Set To Sell Private Jet by DROGON: 11:02pm On Jun 17, 2015
strongerthaneva:
U are stupid for mentioning Islam in ur discussion..face ur topic and neva mention the religion in vain if u don't want the wrath of Allah to bestow on u..
wrath of Allah ko... Sperm of Mohammed ni
Re: Udom Set To Sell Private Jet by poiZon: 11:05pm On Jun 17, 2015
optimusprime2:
So if he sells the jet now, what other asset can he put back in place of thats the price of the Jet? or he would spend the money rather and when its depleted thats it? for crying out loud, a states brand new jet to be sold out just like that??
I really hate it when people in high priority positions think like market women... if aviation fuel and operational costs are high, cant he rent the jet out to an airline?
SMH ... the old men in power these days with lack of dynamism in thinking
Nigeria really needs help

akwa ibom needs money not just to pay salaries but to also execute projects that can bring meaningful devts to the state. selling the jets isnt somthng a sane man will consult considerng the high cost of maintenance coupled wif fallen allocation. the money recovered from that sales if put in that ibaka deep sea projeect can in d longrun buy 10jets to the state. bros udom isnt just a banker but a seasoned banker, he has achieved so much in his life so he aint like ur progressives bunkums!

1 Like

Re: Udom Set To Sell Private Jet by martineverest(m): 11:12pm On Jun 17, 2015
Am not hating...d truth must be said or are u related to dem,?
mrkings84:

Mr Hater No one calls him good but his works are what is called good.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Breaking News: Saraki Obtains PDP Presidential Nomination Form / Edo APC Ridicules PDP On Facebook, See Public Reaction (snapshots) / Buhari Nominates Ndoma-Egba And Ekere For NDDC Chairman & MD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.