Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,380 members, 7,819,382 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Rivers State Governor Wike Sacks 344 Staff Of State Polytechnic - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers State Governor Wike Sacks 344 Staff Of State Polytechnic (35328 Views)

Governor Wike Sacks Rivers Commissioners / Wike Sacks Two LG Council Bosses Over Non-participation At Jubillee Anniversary / Wike Sacks Opunabo Inko-Tariah, His Media Adviser (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Governor Wike Sacks 344 Staff Of State Polytechnic by seunfape(m): 8:43pm On Jun 17, 2015
peterside will do that to him come 2019.
Re: Rivers State Governor Wike Sacks 344 Staff Of State Polytechnic by saaedlee: 8:47pm On Jun 17, 2015
Truckpusher:
Thanks for the iidiotic correction but that was a typo by the way though I never expected a janjawiid to stop throwing cheap punches .

I hope you're aware that ,that female ox was paid to campaign for Atiku here on nl during the APC presidential prrinaries ?.
Most of these goons like ya type that has lost common sense will see white and call it black any day .
Kontinu. grin
Thank you. I see u got common sense; mkpo umia doh!

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Governor Wike Sacks 344 Staff Of State Polytechnic by extomol99: 8:48pm On Jun 17, 2015
That is how Senator Ibikunle Amosun did in his first term in office then by sacking those staffs employed by Otunba Gbenga Daniel....and 9ja wan reduce rate of Unemployment #IRANU#
Re: Rivers State Governor Wike Sacks 344 Staff Of State Polytechnic by ibietela2(m): 8:49pm On Jun 17, 2015
BaddieKay:

I thought u guys said der was no election in Rivers state?

Don't mind the hypocrite

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Governor Wike Sacks 344 Staff Of State Polytechnic by omooba969(m): 8:50pm On Jun 17, 2015
ibietela2:
[s][/s]

I don't give a poo

Dis r words of a reckless man. undecided
Re: Rivers State Governor Wike Sacks 344 Staff Of State Polytechnic by martineverest(m): 8:52pm On Jun 17, 2015
Ur own na to dey inside ppl up and down.
Truckpusher:
I still can't figure out how on earth someone your age could be this daft beyond redemption by spreading unconfirmed lies and junk journalism .

I pity ya life.
Re: Rivers State Governor Wike Sacks 344 Staff Of State Polytechnic by ibietela2(m): 8:52pm On Jun 17, 2015
Oildichotomy:
See insult for our leaders .. Wow

Interestingly The Daura President is the number one leader grin
That pretty much settles it
Re: Rivers State Governor Wike Sacks 344 Staff Of State Polytechnic by ibietela2(m): 8:54pm On Jun 17, 2015
Truckpusher:
The she-goat was even saying that they voted massively for Wike while just few days ago she and her fellow iidiots were saying that he rigged and killed his way into Governorship position in Rivers State . grin

Bunch of patheticos they are .

Hahahahaha......... My prayer is he should not 4up
Re: Rivers State Governor Wike Sacks 344 Staff Of State Polytechnic by chichichilolo1(f): 8:55pm On Jun 17, 2015
Wike the sacker grin
Re: Rivers State Governor Wike Sacks 344 Staff Of State Polytechnic by ibietela2(m): 8:56pm On Jun 17, 2015
omooba969:

Dis r words of a reckless man. undecided

Your opinion doesn't count
Re: Rivers State Governor Wike Sacks 344 Staff Of State Polytechnic by omooba969(m): 9:03pm On Jun 17, 2015
meforyou1:
This man amaechi is evil. Recruiting workers at the tail end of his administration and dump them on Wike. Wike should however pls tamper justice with mercy

As soon as I read 'Amaechi is evil' I expected to see 'goodluck ebele jonathan is evil' as well but... undecided
Re: Rivers State Governor Wike Sacks 344 Staff Of State Polytechnic by ibietela2(m): 9:05pm On Jun 17, 2015
[s]
ybalogs:

Who voted massively for him ke? We all know what happened. I just hope this impostor is shown the way out fast.
[/s]

TRASH
Re: Rivers State Governor Wike Sacks 344 Staff Of State Polytechnic by ibietela2(m): 9:06pm On Jun 17, 2015
Truckpusher:
I don't have a problem with that girl that has boobs that can pass for a milk industry but her schizophrenic utterances are disgusting to say the least.

Na person mother o
Re: Rivers State Governor Wike Sacks 344 Staff Of State Polytechnic by ibietela2(m): 9:11pm On Jun 17, 2015
Truckpusher:
Thanks for the iidiotic correction but that was a typo by the way though I never expected a janjawiid to stop throwing cheap punches .

I hope you're aware that ,that female ox was[b] paid to campaign for Atiku[/b] here on nl during the APC presidential prrinaries ?.
Most of these goons like ya type that has lost common sense will see white and call it black any day .
Kontinu. grin

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Rivers State Governor Wike Sacks 344 Staff Of State Polytechnic by omooba969(m): 9:15pm On Jun 17, 2015
ibietela2:

Your opinion doesn't count

Therefore it's an opinion really, only that to you it does not count. For you to have recognised its intent can only afford same its prominence.

I hope you can decipher the above or is it too much for your black brain? cheesy

Indeed, you are a reckless man who has purely chosen to live in denial !
Re: Rivers State Governor Wike Sacks 344 Staff Of State Polytechnic by omooba969(m): 9:20pm On Jun 17, 2015
jamesbridget13:
its true

Nice shoes. grin
Re: Rivers State Governor Wike Sacks 344 Staff Of State Polytechnic by front247: 9:20pm On Jun 17, 2015
Wike will soon meet its waterloo
Re: Rivers State Governor Wike Sacks 344 Staff Of State Polytechnic by jamesbridget13(f): 9:29pm On Jun 17, 2015
omooba969:

Nice shoes. grin
auhhh!!!! thks. it hurts me dat d shoe is bad now undecided
Re: Rivers State Governor Wike Sacks 344 Staff Of State Polytechnic by ibietela2(m): 9:31pm On Jun 17, 2015
[s]
omooba969:

Therefore it's an opinion really, only that to you it does not count. For you to have recognised its intent can only afford same its prominence.

I hope you can decipher the above or is it too much for your black brain? cheesy

Indeed, you are a reckless man who has purely chosen to live in denial !
[/s]

Gibberish
Re: Rivers State Governor Wike Sacks 344 Staff Of State Polytechnic by ibietela2(m): 9:34pm On Jun 17, 2015
omooba969:

Nice shoes. grin

Mtcheeeeeeew......
Re: Rivers State Governor Wike Sacks 344 Staff Of State Polytechnic by omooba969(m): 9:34pm On Jun 17, 2015
ibietela2:
[s][/s]

Gibberish

Is dat all u 've got? cheesy U can do better baby.

Am sorry for u ! undecided
Re: Rivers State Governor Wike Sacks 344 Staff Of State Polytechnic by AndyMolarAllwel(m): 9:35pm On Jun 17, 2015
lol, still having pity for some ppl!!! U all voted for such a tyrannic dictator lol.
"wike has no agenda for River state" if the process is not due, why not make it DUE instead!
Instead of finding a way forward, he keeps spoiling what has spoilt, adding salt to injury.......
mtschewwwwwww

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Governor Wike Sacks 344 Staff Of State Polytechnic by omooba969(m): 9:37pm On Jun 17, 2015
ibietela2:

Mtcheeeeeeew......

Bad belle wey no fit appreciate our sister. cheesy

I knw say u go don check d shoes out, nor be so? ODE
Re: Rivers State Governor Wike Sacks 344 Staff Of State Polytechnic by kazmanbanjoko(m): 9:39pm On Jun 17, 2015
I tot this PDP crew were mature sef. Dat is why President BUHARI pass TANoids for everything. Tanoids dey do like small pikin .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers State Governor Wike Sacks 344 Staff Of State Polytechnic by kazmanbanjoko(m): 9:39pm On Jun 17, 2015
I tot this PDP crew were mature sef. Dat is why President BUHARI pass TANoids for everything. Tanoids dey do like small pikin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers State Governor Wike Sacks 344 Staff Of State Polytechnic by madridguy(m): 9:53pm On Jun 17, 2015
Thank you sister.

jamesbridget13:
its true
Re: Rivers State Governor Wike Sacks 344 Staff Of State Polytechnic by JonCina(m): 10:05pm On Jun 17, 2015
To everyone ranting about this issue, let me say few things as one who is concerned.

This recruitment started in 2013 with a widely publicized advert for academic & Non-academic Staff. It was to be a massive one based on the advert.

After that, interview was conducted in the 2nd half of 2014 and the offer was given in April 2015. I may not know the remote or immediate cause of his action but coming up to spew trash about a recruitment that has lasted about 2years may not be wise.

I was one of the Academic Staff employed and I had already told my employer I would resign my appointment and was to hand in my resignation letter in May but something just held me back from resigning my current job.

Everything has been sealed: offer has been made, acceptance sent, biometrics done, Identity Cards collected and Salary account opening commenced. I had even met my H. O. D and together with new guys in the department awaiting instructions of what to do.

I think with this background information, a number of us who want to be objective can comment now.
Re: Rivers State Governor Wike Sacks 344 Staff Of State Polytechnic by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jun 17, 2015
344 people rendered jobless...
Re: Rivers State Governor Wike Sacks 344 Staff Of State Polytechnic by ibietela2(m): 10:22pm On Jun 17, 2015
omooba969:

Is dat all u 've got? cheesy U can do better baby.

Am sorry for u ! undecided

Ogbeni, leave me na
Re: Rivers State Governor Wike Sacks 344 Staff Of State Polytechnic by ibietela2(m): 10:23pm On Jun 17, 2015
omooba969:

Bad belle wey no fit appreciate our sister. cheesy

I knw say u go don check d shoes out, nor be so? ODE

You leave body dey check shoe? U well?
Re: Rivers State Governor Wike Sacks 344 Staff Of State Polytechnic by ogunsbanjul(m): 10:24pm On Jun 17, 2015
Who voted for dis guy in d first place. May be he has forgotten d ways his political giants were terrorizing d state before and during d election with d help of federal power then. Wait and see when tribunal will show u way out of dat temporary state house bcs Buhari himself once said it dat d way security men were been used against d state governor then Amaechi. I pity you bcs ur DAYS are numbered. Remember EFCC is awaiting u too on ur past deeds as chief of staff to Amaechi and as a state education minister stewardship . Dakuku Peterside get ready to take over from ur guy. O dabooooooo

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Governor Wike Sacks 344 Staff Of State Polytechnic by eabebe: 10:24pm On Jun 17, 2015
HzRF:

So if dey are illegally got the job
Itz bad for him to reverse the appointment
One of the sacked employee spotted.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Akin Alabi Says Man Who Rejected House For Borehole Didn’t Make A Wise Decision / Nigerian Tribune Newspaper Sacks 160 Workers / Fani Kayode Replies Dino For Mocking Tinubu Promises "Fire For Fire" (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.