Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,587 members, 7,865,433 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 06:01 PM

Learn Web Development And Mobile In A Group Of 5 Developers Free In 6months - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Learn Web Development And Mobile In A Group Of 5 Developers Free In 6months (369 Views)

Desktop View And Mobile View, Which Is Better For A Blog / Step-by-step Guide On How To Create A Website For Free In 10 Minutes / Learn Web Development N Mobile In A Group Of 5developers For Free In 6months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn Web Development And Mobile In A Group Of 5 Developers Free In 6months by JohnDoe2015: 5:56pm On Jun 17, 2015
pls I want serious minded persons who are ready to work as a team.
am not taking any money from you, and you must be ready for a rigorous, demanding online lectures and also share ideas...
prerequisite = HTML , little knowledge of JavaScript

courses we will treat are = HTML 5, JavaScript, jquery, jquery mobile bootstrap, angularjs, version control and Php

pls you must be ready to get along with instructions that will be given to you + study any material you are told to study at the time giving...

we will contribute money to buy online materials that will help us all as well so to get grab of real world coding...

devoted and serious minded people only pls..

whatsapp or call me on +2349033863912

thanks...
doing this in good faith

(1) (Reply)

The Niche Concept: How It Affects Your Blogging And Online Business / What Is Happening To Me? The Qustion Everyone Asks Themselves Now Have Answer... / Best And Appropriate Time To Start Running Ads On Ur Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.