Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,893 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

See How These People Reacted To A Ramadan Post - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / See How These People Reacted To A Ramadan Post (1256 Views)

MC Abbey's Act At The Experience Lagos 2016 (That Pastor Bamiloye Reacted To) / ( PHOTO) Going To Hell And Proud.. Really? Can You Imagine These People? / How Jesus Reacted To The Worship Of Mary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How These People Reacted To A Ramadan Post by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jun 17, 2015
So I saw this reaction about Ramadan from both Muslims and non Muslims and sincerely it was overwhelming.

We need peace, we need to take down the bad eggs, or at least reduce them so we can live peacefully irrespective of our religion or race.

Here are the screenshots

Re: See How These People Reacted To A Ramadan Post by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jun 17, 2015
More

Re: See How These People Reacted To A Ramadan Post by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jun 17, 2015
More pix

Re: See How These People Reacted To A Ramadan Post by Aminat508(f): 6:45pm On Jun 17, 2015
A
Re: See How These People Reacted To A Ramadan Post by umar745(m): 6:59pm On Jun 17, 2015
Very nice
Re: See How These People Reacted To A Ramadan Post by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jun 17, 2015
reasonable comments from the non-muslims,too bad the exact opposite is about to happen here.

1 Like

Re: See How These People Reacted To A Ramadan Post by jomoh: 9:25pm On Jun 17, 2015
This seems like a forum from the middle east. Especially the one that said from Israel.

Lalasticlala
Macolatunji
Ishilove

Can we have this on the fron page to teach NL on religious tolerance.
Re: See How These People Reacted To A Ramadan Post by Crispels(m): 9:26pm On Jun 17, 2015
Greatest LASUITES!!!
Re: See How These People Reacted To A Ramadan Post by Elslim: 10:16pm On Jun 17, 2015
Ramadan Mubarak
Re: See How These People Reacted To A Ramadan Post by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jun 17, 2015
Marhab ya Ramadan
Re: See How These People Reacted To A Ramadan Post by aminho(m): 2:31am On Jun 18, 2015
Civilized dudes
Re: See How These People Reacted To A Ramadan Post by youngberry001(m): 4:43am On Jun 18, 2015
Ramadan Kareem""may Allah forgiven us nd wash away our sins(Amen

1 Like

Re: See How These People Reacted To A Ramadan Post by kliq(m): 9:48am On Jun 18, 2015
Alhamdulilah
Re: See How These People Reacted To A Ramadan Post by bilalfarid(m): 10:00am On Jun 18, 2015
Let's replicate that here o NL. Ramadan kareem my fellow muslims and non muslims.
Re: See How These People Reacted To A Ramadan Post by Blackfire(m): 4:33pm On Jun 18, 2015
Are muslims tolerant of other faith, i dont think so... Even among themselves they call themselves infidels
Re: See How These People Reacted To A Ramadan Post by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jun 19, 2015
Blackfire:
Are muslims tolerant of other faith, i dont think so... Even among themselves they call themselves infidels

Pls you shouldn't generalize. That's so wrong.
Re: See How These People Reacted To A Ramadan Post by Blackfire(m): 8:14pm On Jun 19, 2015
Mattkent:

Pls you shouldn't generalize. That's so wrong.
do muslim generalised christians,atheist,jews,hindus as infidels?. Do sunni generalised shia, sufis,ahmadeyans,bahai as infidels?.
Re: See How These People Reacted To A Ramadan Post by Anas09: 8:42pm On Jun 19, 2015
You will see a diff. Thing when chrismas comes. The vampires will forget that non-muslims were nice to them.
Re: See How These People Reacted To A Ramadan Post by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jun 19, 2015
Blackfire:

do muslim generalised christians,atheist,jews,hindus as infidels?.
Do sunni generalised shia, sufis,ahmadeyans,bahai as infidels?.

I hope you know what infidel means?
Re: See How These People Reacted To A Ramadan Post by Blackfire(m): 8:54pm On Jun 19, 2015
Mattkent:

I hope you know what infidel means?
who or what is an infidel?
Re: See How These People Reacted To A Ramadan Post by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jun 19, 2015
Blackfire:

who or what is an infidel?

I think you should answer that, u r the one that mentioned it.

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Richest Pastors In Nigeria And Their Networth / And God Gave Me The Xiaomi Mi4 I Asked For / To The Atheist, And Then Everyone Else: One Single Proof Of God's Existence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.