Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

( PHOTO) Going To Hell And Proud.. Really? Can You Imagine These People? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ( PHOTO) Going To Hell And Proud.. Really? Can You Imagine These People? (6106 Views)

A Student Thought On Hell,and The Replies He Got (pics) / Will This My Act Of Good Lead Me To Hell? / This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

( PHOTO) Going To Hell And Proud.. Really? Can You Imagine These People? by jiggaz(m): 9:16pm On Feb 11, 2016
First of all i want to say something... Most people do not know how terrible & horrible Hell is.... They think its just fire burning... Hell and later the Lake of Fire is 1000 times more horrible than we think!!! That place is not meant for Humans at all... It is for the devil and his angels....

Likewise, Heaven is 1000 times more Glorious and wonderful than we can imagine... Our imagination are only limited to this world and so we can't begin to comprehend the Glorious nature of Heaven and the Horrid state of Hell... We think we have the Best Life here on earth as a rich person, wait till you experience Heaven!! Its 1000 times better!! You think you have the worst life here on earth as a wretched man, wait till you experience Hell, its 1000 times more Horrible!!!

I am not saying this to frighten people to accept CHRIST under duress.. but its just that the only way an unbeliever will escape Hell is by accepting CHRIST into your heart. By believing and trusting in His Death & Resurrection on the Cross as your only means of Salvation... CHRIST is Love.... He loves us with an unimaginable Love.....

The End of the Age is drawing very near with everything that is happening..... With the way i am seeing it, by 2030 the Body of CHRIST would have been Raptured... cos with the way things are going.. the anti christ would have been revealed by then.... Just check out how some people are condemning themselves to Hell in this photo.

Re: ( PHOTO) Going To Hell And Proud.. Really? Can You Imagine These People? by Eebrahym(m): 9:19pm On Feb 11, 2016
Oga Pastor, try next category
undecided

1 Like

Re: ( PHOTO) Going To Hell And Proud.. Really? Can You Imagine These People? by jiggaz(m): 9:38pm On Feb 11, 2016
Eebrahym:
Oga Pastor, try next category
undecided
I am not a Pastor though... just dat i am amazed that some people seem to be joking with this kinda thing...
Re: ( PHOTO) Going To Hell And Proud.. Really? Can You Imagine These People? by Niyeal(m): 9:44pm On Feb 11, 2016
All ye reader of dis post giv ur life to Christ b4 it 2late

1 Like

Re: ( PHOTO) Going To Hell And Proud.. Really? Can You Imagine These People? by Eebrahym(m): 9:58pm On Feb 11, 2016
jiggaz:
I am not a Pastor though... just dat i am amazed that some people seem to be joking with this kinda thing...

Ok Sir, Baba Alfa
Re: ( PHOTO) Going To Hell And Proud.. Really? Can You Imagine These People? by shollyboy2: 1:29am On Feb 12, 2016
They probably mean they going to NIGERIA..... whats the different between Nigeria and Hell?? ..

3 Likes

Re: ( PHOTO) Going To Hell And Proud.. Really? Can You Imagine These People? by analice107: 1:45am On Feb 12, 2016
jiggaz:
Bros, you see it as shocking because you don't know what their idea of hell is. Right here on this forum, in Melin's thread, "How He became a Satanist" he described hell as paradise. He said, Satan has taken him to hell before and that, there's no place as beautiful as hell. That Yahweh the enemy is lying and keeping people from going to hell.
They are told, that the hell the Bible is talking about is not true. They believe there's no fire in hell. But they will be shocked. Just like Muhammed got shocked when he got to Allah's heaven but didn't see any virgins, but demons an fire.

1 Like

Re: ( PHOTO) Going To Hell And Proud.. Really? Can You Imagine These People? by meixili: 5:22am On Feb 12, 2016
analice107:

Bros, you see it as shocking because you don't know what their idea of hell is. Right here on this forum, in Melin's thread, "How He became a Satanist" he described hell as paradise. He said, Satan has taken him to hell before and that, there's no place as beautiful as hell. That Yahweh the enemy is lying and keeping people from going to hell.
They are told, that the hell the Bible is talking about is not true. They believe there's no fire in hell. But they will be shocked. Just like Muhammed got shocked when he got to Allah's heaven but didn't see any virgins, but demons an fire.

Salamalikum Shalom sister!

I see your claim about what you're saying regarding Muhammad pbuh. Can you back your claim with factual evidences and sources for the good people here. A detailed explanation based on Qu'ran and sound Hadith, showing how you arrived at this conclusion. Thank you kindly in advance my sister.

Per chance are you holding any Doctorates in religious studies, Christianity or Islam ?
Re: ( PHOTO) Going To Hell And Proud.. Really? Can You Imagine These People? by jiggaz(m): 6:38am On Feb 12, 2016
analice107:

Nawa oo its so unfortunate. People perish for lack of knowledge... it is well...
Re: ( PHOTO) Going To Hell And Proud.. Really? Can You Imagine These People? by reallest(f): 6:46am On Feb 12, 2016
jiggaz:
First of all i want to say something... Most people do not know how terrible & horrible Hell is.... They think its just fire burning... Hell and later the Lake of Fire is 1000 times more horrible than we think!!! That place is not meant for Humans at all... It is for the devil and his angels....

Likewise, Heaven is 1000 times more Glorious and wonderful than we can imagine... Our imagination are only limited to this world and so we can't begin to comprehend the Glorious nature of Heaven and the Horrid state of Hell... We think we have the Best Life here on earth as a rich person, wait till you experience Heaven!! Its 1000 times better!! You think you have the worst life here on earth as a wretched man, wait till you experience Hell, its 1000 times more Horrible!!!

I am not saying this to frighten people to accept CHRIST under duress.. but its just that the only way an unbeliever will escape Hell is by accepting CHRIST into your heart. By believing and trusting in His Death & Resurrectioxn on the Cross as your only means of Salvation... CHRIST is Love.... He loves us with an unimaginable Love.....

The End of the Age is drawing very near with everything that is happening..... With the way i am seeing it, by 2030 the Body of CHRIST would have been Raptured... cos with the way things are going.. the anti christ would have been revealed by then.... Just check out how some people are condemning themselves to Hell in this photo.

@bold,do you Christians & ur sadist God know what love is?if truly ur Jesus has any love in him, he won't commit all d atrocities attributed to him in ur bible

1 Like

Re: ( PHOTO) Going To Hell And Proud.. Really? Can You Imagine These People? by reallest(f): 6:56am On Feb 12, 2016
jiggaz:
First of all i want to say something... Most people do not know how terrible & horrible Hell is.... They think its just fire burning... Hell and later the Lake of Fire is 1000 times more horrible than we think!!! That place is not meant for Humans at all... It is for the devil and his angels...

How did you know all dis?have u been to hell before?

jiggaz:

Tell us how you know about all dis ^^^^^^^

jiggaz:
I am not saying this to frighten people to accept CHRIST under duress.. but its just that the only way an unbeliever will escape Hell is by accepting CHRIST into your heart. By believing and trusting in His Death & Resurrection on the Cross as your only means of Salvation... CHRIST is Love.... He loves us with an unimaginable Love.....

He truly loves,dats why he committed those horrible acts

jiggaz:

Osogbo weeds at work

2 Likes

Re: ( PHOTO) Going To Hell And Proud.. Really? Can You Imagine These People? by xendra: 7:26am On Feb 12, 2016
you know this white people, them no dey understand them finish..oo, they might mean something else when they say hell and even if they really mean hell it still won't be the worse thing God and Bible haters have done.

@reallest, go lick stew... I hope nobody here argues with you.....
Re: ( PHOTO) Going To Hell And Proud.. Really? Can You Imagine These People? by reallest(f): 7:36am On Feb 12, 2016
xendra:
you know this white people, them no dey understand them finish..oo, they might mean something else when they say hell and even if they really mean hell it still won't be the worse thing God and Bible haters have done.

@reallest, go lick stew... I hope nobody here argues with you.....

Argument?am even not ready for dat,is anything bad in learning?just curious to know how he comes to know much about heaven & hell
Re: ( PHOTO) Going To Hell And Proud.. Really? Can You Imagine These People? by oteneaaron(m): 7:38am On Feb 12, 2016
Let's get things straight.......

If u must pay your allegiance to a God in exchange for an imaginary life in the skys,

Then its better u be yourself and be condemed to the so called hell .......

Mind you there is a difference between

Hell and Hell fire......

YOU must have personality issues....for you "created" a race of super beings(angelus) and lesser beings(homo sapiens) just for theme to keep worshiping and worshipping you

And for those bold enough to ask why, you send exile them to a life of toture and "gnashing" of teeth?

Why didn't you just create them like Zombies so that all they can do is worship and ask no questions?.....

Oh you did, but a rogue "serpent" foiled your plans and liberated them......so begun the battle of all time right?

Good thing, you are only a creation of the Human Mind.....

1 Like

Re: ( PHOTO) Going To Hell And Proud.. Really? Can You Imagine These People? by Nobody: 8:17am On Feb 12, 2016
Deluded op. undecided
Re: ( PHOTO) Going To Hell And Proud.. Really? Can You Imagine These People? by Humblebloke(m): 8:41am On Feb 12, 2016
Looks like hell will be fungrin

OP....you should stop threatning people....it's not nice!
Re: ( PHOTO) Going To Hell And Proud.. Really? Can You Imagine These People? by johnydon22(m): 8:42am On Feb 12, 2016
It is amazing how no Christian seem to ever know what love is all about that they always mistake Blackmail, tyranny, sadism and abject barbarism to mean love..

Oh what an unimaginable love the Christian God has that it demands you love it back or it burns you.. Can you see what a powerful love that is?

Anyone who knows what love is even in the least sense can never be a christian.

Love is not blackmail or torture threat (love me or i hurt you) love is not wrathful, judgemental or obedient conformity.

Love is not blood and ruin murdering your son to appease your own egocentric vanity, love is not sending billions to burn because they hurt you ego.

One look at the whole concept of the Judeo/Christian God concept all is spells is Chronic egoism and abject narcissism ... That is a petty and tiny God out there

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ( PHOTO) Going To Hell And Proud.. Really? Can You Imagine These People? by Psylas(m): 8:55am On Feb 12, 2016
I'm a candidate of hell for life and hell fire will be my abode,

Na we they run things cool
Re: ( PHOTO) Going To Hell And Proud.. Really? Can You Imagine These People? by Psylas(m): 8:58am On Feb 12, 2016
analice107:

can you prove that muhammad got shocked in heaven?
Re: ( PHOTO) Going To Hell And Proud.. Really? Can You Imagine These People? by analice107: 10:12am On Feb 12, 2016
meixili:

Salamalikum Shalom sister!

I see your claim about what you're saying regarding Muhammad pbuh. Can you back your claim with factual evidences and sources for the good people here. A detailed explanation based on Qu'ran and sound Hadith, showing how you arrived at this conclusion. Thank you kindly in advance my sister.

Per chance are you holding any Doctorates in religious studies, Christianity or Islam ?
Sweetie, are you just waking up from sleep? Base on Muhammed's activities, it's clearly clear, except of course to those who are still sleeping, that mohammed was a false prophet. A man like that can never be a prophet of God. So, what do you think happens to a man like that when he dies? Hell fire. The hottest part.
Re: ( PHOTO) Going To Hell And Proud.. Really? Can You Imagine These People? by Princewell2012(m): 11:11am On Feb 12, 2016
oteneaaron:

If u must pay your allegiance to a God in exchange for an imaginary life in the skys,

Hell and Hell fire......

YOU must have personality issues....for you "created" a race of super beings(angelus) and lesser beings(homo sapiens) just for theme to keep worshiping and worshipping you

And for those bold enough to ask why, you send exile them to a life of toture and "gnashing" of teeth?

Why didn't you just create them like Zombies so that all they can do is worship and ask no questions?.....

Oh you did, but a rogue "serpent" foiled your plans and liberated them......so begun the battle of all time right?

Hmmmm, my friend that's not the personallity and the persons of God. Men misunderstood him, I have said this time without number, so I decided to keep mute.

God is not burning anybody forver in fire. It is either you are dead or live, no inbetween.

It is either you make heaven and live forever or you die and will not exist again. Job 14, 14 said if a man die shall he live again? From genesis to malachi that's what they believe.
But it is only Jesus who came with the massage of everlasting life. And his massage is very simple! If you accept him as ur Lord and saviour you will live forver. It is that simple.

Since Adam brought dead he Jesus has redeemed us from the power of dead, so whoever believes in him will live forever. Afterall that's the original plan of God towards man.
Pls let me stop here for now.
Re: ( PHOTO) Going To Hell And Proud.. Really? Can You Imagine These People? by Nobody: 11:59am On Feb 12, 2016
Princewell2012:

Hmmmm, my friend that's not the personallity and the persons of God. Men misunderstood him, I have said this time without number, so I decided to keep mute.

God is not burning anybody forver in fire. It is either you are dead or live, no inbetween.

It is either you make heaven and live forever or you die and will not exist again. Job 14, 14 said if a man die shall he live again? From genesis to malachi that's what they believe.
But it is only Jesus who came with the massage of everlasting life. And his massage is very simple! If you accept him as ur Lord and saviour you will live forver. It is that simple.

Since Adam brought dead he Jesus has redeemed us from the power of dead, so whoever believes in him will live forever. Afterall that's the original plan of God towards man.
Pls let me stop here for now.

Hahahaha how convenient.... Pls read the verse below and let it sink in.

"And I saw the dead, small and great, standing before God, and books were opened. And another book was opened, which is the Book of Life. And the dead were judged according to their works, by the things which were written in the books. The sea gave up the dead who were in it, and Death and Hades delivered up the dead who were in them. And they were judged, each one according to his works. Then Death and Hades were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. And anyone not found written in the Book of Life was cast into the lake of fire" (Revelation 20:12-15).
Re: ( PHOTO) Going To Hell And Proud.. Really? Can You Imagine These People? by meixili: 1:23pm On Feb 12, 2016
analice107:

Sweetie, are you just waking up from sleep? Base on Muhammed's activities, it's clearly clear, except of course to those who are still sleeping, that mohammed was a false prophet. A man like that can never be a prophet of God. So, what do you think happens to a man like that when he dies? Hell fire. The hottest part.

Peace my sister

Please wake me up !

Did your God know when judgment day is ?

Did he create himself and insert himself into Mary's uterine wall ?

Did he urinate & defecate ?

Did your God pray?

Is your God able to know who touches him in crowds?

Thanks kindly.
Re: ( PHOTO) Going To Hell And Proud.. Really? Can You Imagine These People? by Nobody: 1:42pm On Feb 12, 2016
Why do you want to live forever if there is a God you must worship?
Re: ( PHOTO) Going To Hell And Proud.. Really? Can You Imagine These People? by jiggaz(m): 6:43pm On Feb 12, 2016
reallest:

How did you know all dis?have u been to hell before?
Tell us how you know about all dis ^^^^^^^
He truly loves,dats why he committed those horrible acts
Osogbo weeds at work
lol my dear, are u an Atheist or an aspiring one ? I haven't been there before but everything i say is from the Scriptures..... I am not threatening anyone here with Hell Fire... God forbid!!! All i am saying is that God is Love.... All He requires of Us is to believe in His son Jesus CHRIST... Is dat too hard? Nobody is threatening anyone here...... You might be an Atheist and i respect your belief..... It is well.....
Re: ( PHOTO) Going To Hell And Proud.. Really? Can You Imagine These People? by jiggaz(m): 6:51pm On Feb 12, 2016
johnydon22:
It is amazing how no Christian seem to ever know what love is all about that they always mistake Blackmail, tyranny, sadism and abject barbarism to mean love..
Oh what an unimaginable love the Christian God has that it demands you love it back or it burns you.. Can you see what a powerful love that is?
Anyone who knows what love is even in the least sense can never be a christian.
Love is not blackmail or torture threat (love me or i hurt you) love is not wrathful, judgemental or obedient conformity.
Love is not blood and ruin murdering your son to appease your own egocentric vanity, love is not sending billions to burn because they hurt you ego.
One look at the whole concept of the Judeo/Christian God concept all is spells is Chronic egoism and abject narcissism ... That is a petty and tiny God out there
loool John haff come again!!! See my bro, God's Love is not blackmail neither is it vengeful..... God is Love and CHRIST loves you with an unimaginable Love..... You can go through some of my Posts on Grace and the Love of God..... Nobody is threatening anyone here with Hell Fire... just dat i am saying that the place is not meant for humans...

From your write ups, i can see that you are a Liberal & Open minded person.... the kind of person that is LIVE AND LET'S LIVE.... i understand you cos i am dat kind of person too. Its just dat we differ in our beliefs...... lol. You are an Atheist and i respect that. Nobody can force anyone to accept the Gospel of CHRIST, it is the work of the Holy Spirit to draw people to CHRIST.... and i have a deep feeling that CHRIST will visit you one day.... grin Peace...
Re: ( PHOTO) Going To Hell And Proud.. Really? Can You Imagine These People? by analice107: 6:54pm On Feb 12, 2016
oteneaaron:

Hell and Hell fire......

You have spoken like the real seed of Satan.
Re: ( PHOTO) Going To Hell And Proud.. Really? Can You Imagine These People? by HCpaul(m): 7:19pm On Feb 12, 2016
jiggaz:
loool John haff come again!!! See my bro, God's Love is not blackmail neither is it vengeful..... God is Love and CHRIST loves you with an unimaginable Love..... You can go through some of my Posts on Grace and the Love of God..... Nobody is threatening anyone here with Hell Fire... just dat i am saying that the place is not meant for humans...

From your write ups, i can see that you are a Liberal & Open minded person.... the kind of person that is LIVE AND LET'S LIVE.... i understand you cos i am dat kind of person too. Its just dat we differ in our beliefs...... lol. You are an Atheist and i respect that. Nobody can force anyone to accept the Gospel of CHRIST, it is the work of the Holy Spirit to draw people to CHRIST.... and i have a deep feeling that CHRIST will visit you one day.... grin Peace...

A big Amen to that o.
Re: ( PHOTO) Going To Hell And Proud.. Really? Can You Imagine These People? by jiggaz(m): 7:24pm On Feb 12, 2016
HCpaul:
A big Amen to that o.
Amen oo
Re: ( PHOTO) Going To Hell And Proud.. Really? Can You Imagine These People? by analice107: 7:44pm On Feb 12, 2016
jiggaz:
lol my dear, are u an Atheist or an aspiring one ? I haven't been there before but everything i say is from the Scriptures..... I am not threatening anyone here with Hell Fire... God forbid!!! All i am saying is that God is Love.... All He requires of Us is to believe in His son Jesus CHRIST... Is dat too hard? Nobody is threatening anyone here...... You might be an Atheist and i respect your belief..... It is well.....
What surprises me is that, these Folk feel so threatened by the idea of hell fire. Who said hell fire was made for them I don't know. How many times will they be told that hell fire was not Made for man. Any man who ends in hell, he chosed it.
Pls brother, help me tell them to stop whatever is it they are doing that could get them to hell fire.
Winning about it, won't stop them from going there if they keep on their ways.
Re: ( PHOTO) Going To Hell And Proud.. Really? Can You Imagine These People? by reallest(f): 9:57pm On Feb 12, 2016
jiggaz:

Really
Re: ( PHOTO) Going To Hell And Proud.. Really? Can You Imagine These People? by jiggaz(m): 7:09am On Feb 13, 2016
analice107:

What surprises me is that, these Folk feel so threatened by the idea of hell fire. Who said hell fire was made for them I don't know. How many times will they be told that hell fire was not Made for man. Any man who ends in hell, he chosed it.
Pls brother, help me tell them to stop whatever is it they are doing that could get them to hell fire.
Winning about it, won't stop them from going there if they keep on their ways.
True talk

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Clergy Project: Godless Pastors / Christians, Why Does Faith Need Regular Recharging? / Its Sunday: What Are You Asking God For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.