Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,263 members, 7,836,197 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Imported Things That Sell Faster In Nigeria. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Imported Things That Sell Faster In Nigeria. (1804 Views)

MINI IMPORTATION Business - Items That Sell Fast In Nigeria / New Naira Policy: 8 Things That Will Happen In The Next 10 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imported Things That Sell Faster In Nigeria. by Millionjeff: 6:37pm On Jun 17, 2015
Pls everybody,I need ideas on imported things from china,that really sell fast .I want to sell them on konga,jumia,kaymu and other online commerce sites.pls your support is needed in this regard.keep it coming.
Re: Imported Things That Sell Faster In Nigeria. by Godmother(f): 8:32pm On Jun 17, 2015
You can't really say what will sell faster. You just need to browse through the range of products and you will see one or two things u like

1 Like

Re: Imported Things That Sell Faster In Nigeria. by Millionjeff: 6:08am On Jun 18, 2015
But people are saying female stuffs sell quick.

Godmother:
You can't really say what will sell faster. You just need to browse through the range of products and you will see one or two things u like
Re: Imported Things That Sell Faster In Nigeria. by Godmother(f): 7:40am On Jun 18, 2015
Millionjeff:
But people are saying female stuffs sell quick.

That's true, but other stuff also sell fast too. I imported some bags, shoes and mp3s last year. The mp3s sold before the others. But it depends on you; how you can market yourself
Re: Imported Things That Sell Faster In Nigeria. by Nobody: 8:50am On Jun 18, 2015
Toothpick and Exercise book sell fast..
Re: Imported Things That Sell Faster In Nigeria. by barry40: 9:00am On Jun 18, 2015
Children's items sell vey fast. Adult can manage things when they are 'rich' but children must have their things 'by fire by force'.

Re: Imported Things That Sell Faster In Nigeria. by aleshsenior2000(m): 4:54am On Jun 19, 2015
Tydies:
Toothpick and Exercise book sell fast..
How did u solve the weight problem? Besides, which agent did u use?
Re: Imported Things That Sell Faster In Nigeria. by barry40: 8:37pm On Jun 26, 2015
You can easily get business idea by reading success story. http://www.businessinfohub.com/category/success-stories/

(1) (Reply)

Stop Calling This A Scam!!! / For Those Who Got Carried Away By MMM / I Will Help You Make 120$ In A Week With Cpa Marketing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.