Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,554 members, 7,816,343 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Lusting After My Husband's Cousin - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lusting After My Husband's Cousin (78730 Views)

My Fiancée Had An Incest Relationship With Her Cousin Years Back, I'm Devastated / Guy Shares Pics With Cousin & People Are Reacting With The Way He Is Holding Her / Is My Brother Lusting Over Me???? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by zeusdgrt(m): 10:02am On Jun 26, 2015
biaka1994:
I have done dat so many times all he tells me is I won't tell him wen 2 do it n wen not to. Bro am getting tired. I wanted 2 walk out but I take a glance @my baby nd I hv a 2nd thought. Its rili weighing me down.
mydear let's forget dis holy attitude n get a dilido dt has a vibrator. Satisfy urslf wit it n kip ur marriage until he is rdy bt if it lasts more dan two months den U report to his family after dt U can leave him if he doesn't chng,do tk ur child wit U and remember to do it legally so dt U can be well taken care of also ur child cz some men dnt knw wt dey hv until dey loose it

1 Like

Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by Toks2008(m): 10:02am On Jun 26, 2015
biaka1994:
Please I just need your advice or advices which ever of them. I met my husband in 2013 things were going on well and sweet. We normally make love almost every minute of the day so much dat I got used to it. When we got married and I got pregnant my husband became so cold towards sex I thought maybe he was scared of my pregnancy. Some times i'll have to beg him to make love to me. After much begging he'll reluctantly do it. I gave birth and I thought things would change but it's all the same. I keep begging and begging embarassed I have just decided to be myself and take my mind of it. The only person I talk to is his cousin and have become so close to him that am beginning to lust after him he is married tho but he lives close to us. Just this evening I nearly kissed him and I felt so embarrassed. Please guys help me it's Getting out of hand. What do I do? sad sad Please no bashing we all are humans and we do silly things atimes.

Cc: Lalasticlala

Why should any sane person bash you?

Anyways it boils down to communication.

wake him up at the middle of the night which signifies seriousness of the matter.

Tell hiim you are a lady who never ever would contemplate cheating on her husband but as a sexually avtive lady,you need conjugation so that your emotions will not run wild at least once or twice a week.

Also ask him to let you know if there is somthing you did or anything at all that may be the issue that he should be open with you.

Finally i presume you are not the rigid type. Men love their wives to be a LovePeddler for them alone. dont wait for him to make the move,go down on him when he least expects it and give him an unexpected BJ,caress him when he is just sitting and in the bedroom do crazy things on him and i bet he will always want to hve u.

Please dont also forget to look good and get rid of that after child birth baby bump because guys foolishly always want to see their lady looking the way they met her before child birth.crazy i guess
Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by vegetables(m): 10:03am On Jun 26, 2015
biaka1994:
I have done dat so many times all he tells me is I won't tell him wen 2 do it n wen not to. Bro am getting tired. I wanted 2 walk out but I take a glance @my baby nd I hv a 2nd thought. Its rili weighing me down.
You may be going through a test. But I doubt it cos I smell foul play from you or your hubby.

Last Bullet
Try to obey and observe for additional 3 months.
If he doesn't sleep with you in 3 months talk with him again & wait for additional 3 months.
If its still the same, involve credible family members...
Meanwhile, update us more on it when your husband repent
Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by Nobody: 10:04am On Jun 26, 2015
Thank u! I will
vegetables:

You may be going through a test. But I doubt it cos I smell foul play from you or your hubby.

Last Bullet
Try to obey and observe for additional 3 months.
If he doesn't sleep with you in 3 months talk with him again & wait for additional 3 months.
If its still the same, involve credible family members...
Meanwhile, update us more on it when your husband repent
Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by 989900: 10:05am On Jun 26, 2015
Bi@tch.
Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by Djicemob: 10:05am On Jun 26, 2015
Oh! ThankGod the story wasnt about ur "friend" as most OPs term it.
Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by Captainswag225(m): 10:06am On Jun 26, 2015
go get a sex machine and stop lusting after ur husbands's cousin
Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by adjoviomole(m): 10:07am On Jun 26, 2015
I will just ask you this question.was. Your husband present with you in the labor room during your delivery?
Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by Nobody: 10:08am On Jun 26, 2015
I have done dat but will still try. Thanks
Toks2008:

Why should any sane person bash you?

Anyways it boils down to communication.

wake him up at the middle of the night which signifies seriousness of the matter.

Tell hiim you are a lady who never ever would contemplate cheating on her husband but as a sexually avtive lady,you need conjugation so that your emotions will not run wild at least once or twice a week.

Also ask him to let you know if there is somthing you did or anything at all that may be the issue that he should be open with you.

Finally i presume you are not the rigid type. Men love their wives to be a LovePeddler for them alone. dont wait for him to make the move,go down on him when he least expects it and give him an unexpected BJ,caress him when he is just sitting and in the bedroom do crazy things on him and i bet he will always want to hve u.
Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by afuye(m): 10:09am On Jun 26, 2015
SEND ME A PRIVATE MESSAGE, I CAN HELP U
biaka1994:
Please I just need your advice or advices which ever of them. I met my husband in 2013 things were going on well and sweet. We normally make love almost every minute of the day so much dat I got used to it. When we got married and I got pregnant my husband became so cold towards sex I thought maybe he was scared of my pregnancy. Some times i'll have to beg him to make love to me. After much begging he'll reluctantly do it. I gave birth and I thought things would change but it's all the same. I keep begging and begging embarassed I have just decided to be myself and take my mind of it. The only person I talk to is his cousin and have become so close to him that am beginning to lust after him he is married tho but he lives close to us. Just this evening I nearly kissed him and I felt so embarrassed. Please guys help me it's Getting out of hand. What do I do? sad sad Please no bashing we all are humans and we do silly things atimes.

Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by ddugeri(m): 10:09am On Jun 26, 2015
biaka1994:
winkthanks
baba pink pant and pink bra wuld do...sm white bra looks like akamu wey spoil
Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by Nobody: 10:10am On Jun 26, 2015
Thanks! Am nt a fan of Love Machine I lik it real wink
zeusdgrt:
mydear let's forget dis holy attitude n get a dilido dt has a vibrator. Satisfy urslf wit it n kip ur marriage until he is rdy bt if it lasts more dan two months den U report to his family after dt U can leave him if he doesn't chng,do tk ur child wit U and remember to do it legally so dt U can be well taken care of also ur child cz some men dnt knw wt dey hv until dey loose it

1 Like

Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by ehjiwummy(f): 10:10am On Jun 26, 2015
Firstly,the root of ur problem is u r addicted to sex,thou sex is vry good in marriage but its shldnt be all d time as u stated above.maybe ur husband notice dat in u datz y he gap u but remember prayer change things,nd secondly,cut off any closeness btw u nd his cousin nd stop telling him abt sexual predicament u r encounterin in ur home its can damage ur home.lastly,keep praying nd kip ur finger cross.

1 Like

Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by Nobody: 10:11am On Jun 26, 2015
grin
ddugeri:
baba pink pant and pink bra wuld do...sm white bra looks like akamu wey spoil
Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by Pastorfavourdes: 10:11am On Jun 26, 2015
Simple.
Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body. (KJV) 1 Corinthians 6:18

The bible didn't say try to avoid it but to flee.
I believe this will help.

1 Like

Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by omaji53jeremiah: 10:13am On Jun 26, 2015
may be you are over demanding for sex, and is beginning to wear him out.
Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by Nobody: 10:14am On Jun 26, 2015
Y don't say wat ever u wanna say here
afuye:
SEND ME A PRIVATE MESSAGE, I CAN HELP U

1 Like

Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by knowhowk: 10:14am On Jun 26, 2015
Fast, pray then after that go back to talk to Him again, He would change . For Solutions to staphylococcus AUREUS and Infertility Call Plants Doctor on 08100459321.
Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by joromi: 10:14am On Jun 26, 2015
mizzochocinco:
make sure your husband and cousin look alike so that if you fall pregnant no one will suspect you.

Since your husband doesnt find you attractive anymore let someone who still finds you attract enjoy abeg.

Body no be firewood. You are still young and you still have life in you. If you keep disturbing your husband they will tell you you nag. Dont be a nagging wife, resolves your problems in the arms of another and stop disturbing your husband over something he doesnt want to do.
grin grin grin
This advice is golden !
Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by Toks2008(m): 10:15am On Jun 26, 2015
biaka1994:
I have done dat but will still try. Thanks

Please dont also forget to look good and
get rid of that after child birth baby bump.

Wear crazy bumpshots and try to look as though you never drop one because guys foolishly always want to see their wives looking the way they met her before child birth.crazy i guess.
Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by joromi: 10:16am On Jun 26, 2015
Why is everyone blaming the woman? cry sad
Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by afuye(m): 10:17am On Jun 26, 2015
I wont advise you to date your cousin, it will be dangerous. I can fill in the place of your husband
biaka1994:
Y don't say wat ever u wanna say here
Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by neutrotoba(m): 10:17am On Jun 26, 2015
biaka1994:
Thanks. I'll kip praying
one question... how do you dress for ur husband these days
Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by Nobody: 10:18am On Jun 26, 2015
biaka1994:

NIGERIA WOMEN ARE WORST THAN ANIMALS angry

YOU SEE WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT undecided

THE SOLUTION IS RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU, BUT YOU WANT A EASY WAY OUT.

YOUR OWN SITUATION NA IDLENESS CAUSE AM. OFF YOUR MIND OF YOUR HUSBAND, CONCENTRATE ON SOMETHING LIKE BUSINESS, AND TAKE CARE OF YOUR PHYSICAL STRUCTURE ( MOST WOMEN AFTER THEM DON DROP TWO PINKIN, DEM GO JUST DEY FAT LIKE COWangry ) YOUR BELLE AND BREA&T DON FALL FINISH YOU COME EXPECT YOUR HUSBAND TO DEY ENJOY LIKE BEFORE?

GO ENJOY YOUR HUSBAND COUSIN SEE WETI GO HAPPEN TO YOUR LIFE?

GUYS BEWARE OF NIGERIA WOMEN.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by Nobody: 10:18am On Jun 26, 2015
Really crazy grin am still tying my tummy till nw am planning 2 tie it 4 a year. My hubby lyks chubby ladies!
Toks2008:

Please dont also forget to look good and
get rid of that after child birth baby bump.

Wear crazy bumpshots and try to look as though you never drop one because guys foolishly always want to see their wives looking the way they met her before child birth.crazy i guess.
Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by vickylala239: 10:19am On Jun 26, 2015
biaka1994:
My size ain't d problem, as 4 keeping d home clean I do dat in as much as sum men r vry untidy n lazy he falls in dat category he can't even wash his clothes wen I travelled 4 3wks I came bk nd met dirty clothes he ddnt touch them. But they r not my problem cos I dnt get tired of working. As 4 meal he is very real Wt okro n sea foods. Its rili annoying dat dia is jst one way 2 appreciate mi yet he chose it 2 punnish mi.

Chai lif is Sum Hw ohh.

This is the kind of wife Dat I want.yet Anoda man has it,Bt Dnt use it.

Chai see a woman begging for sexxxx,Chai,while I cn rush to settle quarrel ,Weda am at fault or Nt Jst to Kip receiving.

Me Dat Lik sexxxx more Dan anytin.Chai!!!!!!!!

E b Lik Mke I cry Nw.

Chai Wat a lif.

1 Like

Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by MrBasketball: 10:19am On Jun 26, 2015
biaka1994:

Talking to him will make it looks like a burden to him... Try your possible best to always look attractive to him even if he doesn't care, i see that man coming back to you sexually.

But trying to kiss his cousin shows how insecure you are... Judging from your post you are fully ready to cheat on him. SMH.

1 Like

Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by EnimeBassey(m): 10:19am On Jun 26, 2015
My dear get back in shape and get ur groove on. Get new clothes that brings the best out of u. Just make sure you are always looking sexy around him. Then pray to God to do the rest for u. He will be the one begging. And please stay far away from his cousin

1 Like

Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by Caseless: 10:20am On Jun 26, 2015
biaka1994:
you are just married for 2 years and you are contemplating walking out because of sex. What if your husband is having erectile dysfunction or other problem that he has been told to avoid sex for now? He might be facing problems and might be protecting you from what having sex with you might cause, who knows.
Be calm, i've seen more worst cases and, the women are still in their husband' houses

3 Likes

Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by vickylala239: 10:20am On Jun 26, 2015
biaka1994:
Really crazy grin am still tying my tummy till nw am planning 2 tie it 4 a year. My hubby lyks chubby ladies!

Pls what is chubby?? Let Mi learn abeg

Or is it chokky Dat u wntd to write?
Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by Nobody: 10:20am On Jun 26, 2015
7F33823D ever watched how stella got her groove back?

You know what to do cool
Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by omogidi234(m): 10:20am On Jun 26, 2015
biaka1994:

Please discuss the issue with him and let him know you are at BOILING point. If that fails, please involve his Mom or a female figure he respects in his extended family. At this point please open up on the COUSIN brouhaha. For now there is the need to avoid that Cousin. Above all pray and take control over any extraneous factor affecting your hubby sexually.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply)

Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child / Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? / Don't complain that your husband is cheating on you if you are on this table

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.