Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,673 members, 7,813,241 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:17 AM

Lusting After My Husband's Cousin - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lusting After My Husband's Cousin (78707 Views)

My Fiancée Had An Incest Relationship With Her Cousin Years Back, I'm Devastated / Guy Shares Pics With Cousin & People Are Reacting With The Way He Is Holding Her / Is My Brother Lusting Over Me???? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jun 17, 2015
Please I just need your advice or advices which ever of them. I met my husband in 2013 things were going on well and sweet. We normally make love almost every minute of the day so much dat I got used to it. When we got married and I got pregnant my husband became so cold towards sex I thought maybe he was scared of my pregnancy. Some times i'll have to beg him to make love to me. After much begging he'll reluctantly do it. I gave birth and I thought things would change but it's all the same. I keep begging and begging embarassed I have just decided to be myself and take my mind of it. The only person I talk to is his cousin and have become so close to him that am beginning to lust after him he is married tho but he lives close to us. Just this evening I nearly kissed him and I felt so embarrassed. Please guys help me it's Getting out of hand. What do I do? sad sad Please no bashing we all are humans and we do silly things atimes.

Cc: Lalasticlala

40 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by ArchEnemy(m): 9:06pm On Jun 17, 2015
Why not sit down and have a 'heart to heart ' discussion with your husband. You need to dig deep to know the reasons for his action. And kill that lust Sister before it kills your home

219 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by nairalandbuzz(m): 9:08pm On Jun 17, 2015
Receive deliverance by fire.

Just kidding...

Its a simple case. Try as much as possible to stay away from him before you allow the lustful affections destroy ur home and I know one thing that never fails... Prayers. Pray to God to make ur husband do hungry for your thingy. If you pray and put ur mind in it, old feelings will come back.

You can also take ur time to ask him what about you irritates him.

68 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by masquellett(m): 9:11pm On Jun 17, 2015
Konji

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by donholy28(m): 9:12pm On Jun 17, 2015
setorimama lekuselekuse hmmm d devil is at work....find out what's repelling ur husband first...den fix ur lust

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jun 17, 2015
I have done dat so many times all he tells me is I won't tell him wen 2 do it n wen not to. Bro am getting tired. I wanted 2 walk out but I take a glance @my baby nd I hv a 2nd thought. Its rili weighing me down.
ArchEnemy:
Why not sit down and have a 'heart to heart ' discussion with your husband. You need to dig deep to know the reasons for his action. And kill that lust Sister before it kills your home

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by Melahou(m): 9:14pm On Jun 17, 2015
Jst a min

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jun 17, 2015
Thanks. I'll kip praying
nairalandbuzz:
Receive deliverance by fire.

Just kidding...

Its a simple case. Try as much as possible to stay away from him before you allow the lustful affections destroy ur home and I know one thing that never fails... Prayers. Pray to God to make ur husband do hungry for your thingy. If you pray and put ur mind in it, old feelings will come back.

You can also take ur time to ask him what about you irritates him.

2 Likes

Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jun 17, 2015
the fact is that you lost that romantic sweetness u had before u got married and pregnant. Most women are like that, so cute and romantic but as soon as they enter husband house, they start looking unattractive . Start dressing sexy and romantic and ur husband will love u like b4

103 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jun 17, 2015
I do dat. I dnt even luk Lyk sum1 dat has given birth. Its rili painful
lofty900:
the fact is that you lost that romantic sweetness u had before u got married and pregnant. Most women are like that, so cute and romantic but as soon as they enter husband house, they start looking unattractive . Start dressing sexy and romantic and ur husband will love u like b4

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jun 17, 2015
lofty900:
now I understand why most nairalanders hate u, myself included! ur just plain silly

smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by lilmax(m): 9:27pm On Jun 17, 2015
You have to look sexily presentable to him

Red pant and white bra thats all you need

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jun 17, 2015
winkthanks
lilmax:
You have to look sexily presentable to him

Red pant and white bra thats all you need
Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jun 17, 2015
biaka1994:
I do dat. I dnt even luk Lyk sum1 dat has given birth. Its rili painful
then explore new ways of seduction.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by bewla(m): 9:37pm On Jun 17, 2015
To me all start in one place try to retrace your step back to were it all begging then maybe along the line u may c the wrong turn i pray the lord c u tru

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by cococandy(f): 9:37pm On Jun 17, 2015
Let's say I believe you.
Of all the people you could discuss your sexual problems with, you chose his cousin?
Why not someone who doesn't know him
Someone neutral?

Do you know how embarrassed he will feel when he finds out his cousin knows all the sexual details of your marriage?

Anyway try to stay away from him.
After all is said and done, he's not worth it.
As for how to spice up your sex life and get your husband interested again, the experts are coming. Just be patient.

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by elantraceey(f): 9:40pm On Jun 17, 2015
If you really don't want anything to happen , you better disconnect every communication you have that man , When you spend time with someone so much such feelings do come up . Then sit your husband and tell his the consequences of his action, every good man wants to see their wife happy and stop begging him else you're gonna keep begging for a long time.

27 Likes

Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jun 17, 2015
I never saw it dat way but i'll start kiping my distance 2 avoid stories dat touch. Thanksquote author=cococandy post=34874530]Let's say I believe you.
Of all the people you could discuss your sexual problems with, you chose his cousin?
Why not someone who doesn't know him
Someone neutral?

Do you know how embarrassed he will feel when he finds out his cousin knows all the sexual details of your marriage?

Anyway try to stay away from him.
After all is said and done, he's not worth it.
As for how to spice up your sex life and get him interested again, the experts are coming. Just be patient.

[/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by cococandy(f): 9:42pm On Jun 17, 2015
^^^^ yea do that.

2 Likes

Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jun 17, 2015
I have talked and am tired of talking stil no change. Have just decided 2 4get anytin abt sex wit him till he learns his lesson.te author=elantraceey post=34874617]If you really don't want anything to happen , you better disconnect every communication you have that man , When you spend time with someone so much such feelings do come up . Then sit your husband and tell his the consequences of his action, every good man wants to see their wife happy and stop begging him else you're gonna keep begging for a long time.[/quote]
Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by rawtouch: 9:46pm On Jun 17, 2015
Do whatever makes you happy

9 Likes

Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by coolebux(m): 9:50pm On Jun 17, 2015
In turn, u have to pretend u don't live by sex alone.

give him some time, he'll come begging for it trust me.

He's only growing into manhood.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by ice25(f): 9:53pm On Jun 17, 2015
lady, save the self the self injury which u are about inflicting on your self. that your marriage is rocky right now doesnt mean everyother person's own has to be same. that's a married man for Pete sake.

how about communication, whatever happened to it? communicate with your husband and try to understand why. if he refuses to open up, then try doing things in a positive difference ways. something must definitely work

a war may start where you wish but might not end where you will.

starting extramarital affair is so easy but for how long and to what gain......

just doom!!!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jun 17, 2015
We do communicate, we play a lot we gist but wen it cums 2 sex Dats wen he wil say he is tired n blah blah blah
ice25:
lady, save the self the self injury which u are about inflicting on your self. that your marriage is rocky right now doesnt mean everyone's one has to be same with yours. that's a married man for Pete sake.

how about communication, whatever happened to it? communicate with your husband and try to understand why. if he refuses to open up, then try doing things in a positive difference ways. something must definitely work

a war may start where you wish but might not end where you will.

starting extramarital affair is so easy but for how long and to what gain......

just doom!!!
Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jun 17, 2015
lofty900:
now I understand why most nairalanders hate u, myself included! ur just plain silly

I now think he does this for attention, he craves controversy. I think if we all just ignore him, he will eventually get bored and go away.

20 Likes

Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jun 17, 2015
My dear, my mantra is don't let anything anyone does stake away my joy. I TRY to live my life by this motto God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
The courage to change the things I can,
And the wisdom to know the difference.

Hun sex is not food. Fact is you can live without it. Also try to lose weight and stop begging him. prob if he sees you looking all sexy and you are no longer begging him for sex, he may come round. Develop an air of mystique.

I also suggest you get a rampant rabbit for times when you are really turned on. Sometimes we need to stop expecting our spouse to make us happy when they have shown they cannot and find our happiness outside of them. Empower yourself.

36 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Pictures Of A "31-Year-Old" Mother And Her Daughter Got People Talking / Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child / Is Soya Beans Formular Good For A 6 Months Old Baby?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.