Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,118 members, 7,828,985 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Tyra Banks Bares Her Early Morning Face (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tyra Banks Bares Her Early Morning Face (photo) (3918 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim's No Makeup Face (Photo) / Tboss Shares Her Early Morning Picture Without Makeup(photo) / Laura Ikeji Bares Her Baby Bump In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tyra Banks Bares Her Early Morning Face (photo) by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jun 17, 2015
41 year old Supermodel Tyra Banks today shared a photo of her face without any make-up on her instagram page revealing her uneven skin tone, blotches and dark circles around her eyes. She wrote;
'You know how people say #no filter but you know there's a freakin' filter on their pic? Or maybe there's a smidge of retouching going on but they're lying and saying it's all raw & real? Well, this morn, I decided to give you a taste of the really real me. I wanted to smooth out my dark circles so badly!!! But I was like, "Naw, Ty. Show 'em the real you. So...here I am. Raw. And there you are...looking at me, studying this picture. Maybe you're thinking, "Whoa, she looks rough." And if you are, great! You deserve to see the real me. The really real me. #RawAndReal'

Source: LIB

Re: Tyra Banks Bares Her Early Morning Face (photo) by Tallesty1(m): 9:38pm On Jun 17, 2015
shockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshocked
Re: Tyra Banks Bares Her Early Morning Face (photo) by temitemi1(m): 9:40pm On Jun 17, 2015
Nawaha oooooooo... Make up nah another face surgery shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Tyra Banks Bares Her Early Morning Face (photo) by donholy28(m): 9:47pm On Jun 17, 2015
she resemble winch....

2 Likes

Re: Tyra Banks Bares Her Early Morning Face (photo) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jun 17, 2015
Honestly, men are in trouble...

5 Likes

Re: Tyra Banks Bares Her Early Morning Face (photo) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jun 17, 2015
I swear Makeup na anoda face surgery

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tyra Banks Bares Her Early Morning Face (photo) by vizkiz: 10:05pm On Jun 17, 2015
this is some scary shiit! shocked
Re: Tyra Banks Bares Her Early Morning Face (photo) by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jun 17, 2015
Makeup constumer.
Re: Tyra Banks Bares Her Early Morning Face (photo) by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jun 17, 2015
God of geography
Re: Tyra Banks Bares Her Early Morning Face (photo) by RedCard1(m): 10:15pm On Jun 17, 2015
Jollyjoy:
Makeup constumer.
I think she's still beautiful considering her age. 41 no be come chop. She still beats the 30years old Mercy Johnson and co

4 Likes

Re: Tyra Banks Bares Her Early Morning Face (photo) by Realtol(m): 10:19pm On Jun 17, 2015
Sheer wickedness and deception in her part for covering that face with make up. She can't even compete with my granny as far as beauty is concerned.

1 Like

Re: Tyra Banks Bares Her Early Morning Face (photo) by atilla(m): 10:52pm On Jun 17, 2015
Aaaaaaaaaaah. Nawa o. Before I marry i have to see my wife with no 'filters'
Re: Tyra Banks Bares Her Early Morning Face (photo) by hatux: 12:35am On Jun 18, 2015
LaDivva:
Real trouble cheesy
Re: Tyra Banks Bares Her Early Morning Face (photo) by VIPERVENOM(m): 12:50am On Jun 18, 2015
Re: Tyra Banks Bares Her Early Morning Face (photo) by UIA04(f): 3:11am On Jun 18, 2015
She is still beautiful I was expecting to see big black patches and acne She deliberately opened her eyes wide to look uglier but still looks pretty I love her realness

3 Likes

Re: Tyra Banks Bares Her Early Morning Face (photo) by SirDorianGray(m): 4:09am On Jun 18, 2015
LaDivva:
41 year old Supermodel Tyra Banks today shared a photo of her face without any make-up on her instagram page revealing her uneven skin tone, blotches and dark circles around her eyes. She wrote;
'You know how people say #no filter but you know there's a freakin' filter on their pic? Or maybe there's a smidge of retouching going on but they're lying and saying it's all raw & real? Well, this morn, I decided to give you a taste of the really real me. I wanted to smooth out my dark circles so badly!!! But I was like, "Naw, Ty. Show 'em the real you. So...here I am. Raw. And there you are...looking at me, studying this picture. Maybe you're thinking, "Whoa, she looks rough." And if you are, great! You deserve to see the real me. The really real me. #RawAndReal'

Source: LIB

She looks like gollum
Re: Tyra Banks Bares Her Early Morning Face (photo) by Babysho(m): 4:59am On Jun 18, 2015
No Way....the person that invented MAKE-UP should be arrested oo...this na fraudulent practise!!!
Re: Tyra Banks Bares Her Early Morning Face (photo) by cahrym(m): 5:16am On Jun 18, 2015
Oh my God! Ki le leyi?
Re: Tyra Banks Bares Her Early Morning Face (photo) by dkronicle(m): 7:22am On Jun 18, 2015
That eyes can see beyond ur skin... I love ladies in make up.
Re: Tyra Banks Bares Her Early Morning Face (photo) by Nobody: 8:03am On Jun 18, 2015
hatux:
Coming from a lady's mouth...

Honestly, is this not 'J'?*the siggy*...
What's J?
Re: Tyra Banks Bares Her Early Morning Face (photo) by Nobody: 8:05am On Jun 18, 2015
Babysho:
No Way....the person that invented MAKE-UP should be arrested oo...this na fraudulent practise!!!
Lol,,, but you'll love to see your woman wear makeup right?
Re: Tyra Banks Bares Her Early Morning Face (photo) by hatux: 8:39am On Jun 18, 2015
LaDivva:
What's J?
Oh! Pardon me....
Never mind.... kiss
Re: Tyra Banks Bares Her Early Morning Face (photo) by Nobody: 8:39am On Jun 18, 2015
LaDivva:
hey i know you
Re: Tyra Banks Bares Her Early Morning Face (photo) by hensben(m): 8:59am On Jun 18, 2015
LaDivva:
so if you remove that your weavon na so you go be shocked
Re: Tyra Banks Bares Her Early Morning Face (photo) by Nobody: 9:29am On Jun 18, 2015
kaya09:
hey i know you
Sure?
Re: Tyra Banks Bares Her Early Morning Face (photo) by Nobody: 9:30am On Jun 18, 2015
hensben:
so if you remove that your weavon na so you go be shocked
I'll even look better and younger without it
Re: Tyra Banks Bares Her Early Morning Face (photo) by hensben(m): 9:41am On Jun 18, 2015
LaDivva:

I'll even look better and younger without it
Pic of you with no weavon or...
Re: Tyra Banks Bares Her Early Morning Face (photo) by Nobody: 9:52am On Jun 18, 2015
LaDivva:
Sure?
was d picture on yr display stolen?
Re: Tyra Banks Bares Her Early Morning Face (photo) by AREWAINC(m): 10:55am On Jun 18, 2015
'RAMADAN KAREEM' TO ALL OUR MUSLIM CUSTOMERS....Alright we really appreciate... Those that have been giving us a call..... We really appreciate you once again. We like to tell you our hair price are still the same...... we serve with only quality product not fake..... From #Arewahairinc... Call to make your............Order, 08074854328 or whatapps Us on the same Number..... You could also ping us.. 292DA7FC.... To see the pics of what we have go to fb.com/Arewahairinc
Re: Tyra Banks Bares Her Early Morning Face (photo) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jun 18, 2015
[quote author=kaya09 post=34885922] was d picture on yr display stolen?[/quo Hmmmmm, I don't know how to answer that question
Re: Tyra Banks Bares Her Early Morning Face (photo) by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jun 18, 2015
She looks good.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Big B00bs Owerri Girl Put What Nature Gave Her On Full Display (photos) / Gas Explosion At Richbam Filling Station Allegedly Owned By Olamide / Photos Of The Scandalous Sexy Matharoo Sisters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.