Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,057 members, 7,814,637 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

Gas Explosion At Richbam Filling Station Allegedly Owned By Olamide - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gas Explosion At Richbam Filling Station Allegedly Owned By Olamide (3906 Views)

Henod Luxury Hotels, Lagos Owned By Prince Odi Okojie, Mercy Johnson's Husband / Don Jazzy Reacts To Lagos Explosion At Otedola Bridge / Juliet Okeke's Brother Who Survived Explosion At Gas Station In Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gas Explosion At Richbam Filling Station Allegedly Owned By Olamide by sugarcanebaby: 6:41pm On Dec 14, 2016
There s a gas explosion at richbam filling station on kusa street, bariga. The fikkibg station which is allegedly owned by olamide is currently on fire. Presently it has engulfed the building beside it.
Re: Gas Explosion At Richbam Filling Station Allegedly Owned By Olamide by angeltolly(f): 6:45pm On Dec 14, 2016
Haa...... Gbese re o shocked

Re: Gas Explosion At Richbam Filling Station Allegedly Owned By Olamide by bigFOOTcaveMAN(m): 6:48pm On Dec 14, 2016
Lets wait to hear from kemi olunloyo as per rituals grin
Re: Gas Explosion At Richbam Filling Station Allegedly Owned By Olamide by Mrfixitxtech: 6:58pm On Dec 14, 2016
sugarcanebaby:
There s a gas explosion at richbam filling station on kusa street, bariga. The fikkibg station which is allegedly owned by olamide is currently on fire. Presently it has engulfed the building beside it.

So fast your brought the news here.... I bet you live close to Olorunkemi Street....
Re: Gas Explosion At Richbam Filling Station Allegedly Owned By Olamide by Mrfixitxtech: 7:03pm On Dec 14, 2016
Richbam filling Station Still Burning..

Re: Gas Explosion At Richbam Filling Station Allegedly Owned By Olamide by Sylvarresta(m): 7:04pm On Dec 14, 2016
*****NEW SCAM OO!!***** Don't fall a victim o!
You will never believe what happened to me today. I still can't get over it. I went to the supermarket by d road side to pick something to eat pending d time I get home. As I was walking to d counter, I noticed this woman starring at me. I looked at her and kept walking to the front to pick bottled water and Cookies As I picked them and turned, I found the same woman right behind me! I tried to show her some love, so I smiled & said "Gudday
maa". Then I went on to get a juice.
Can u believe the same woman followed me? I was getting a little bit nervous and mad because she was following me without saying a thing. But I tried to stay friendly, I just said Gudday maa" again. She finally responded and
said, "I am sorry for starring, but you look just like my youngest son We just buried him two weeks ago" I felt silly for getting
mad as I expressed my sympathy to
her. She said she was fine as she
knows that her Child is with the Lord. She then asked me to do her a favour
which I obliged. She said "I'm a bit sad
that my child never said goodbye to
me before passing on". She said i wil do sumtin 4 her, she asked me to get in
line behind her so when she's leaving the store, I should say "goodbye
mum" so she could have some sense
of closure. Though her request was weird, I however agreed to grant it. So as she collected her bags from the cashier and walked away, I said "bye mum". She turned and said "bye my son". When d cashier calculated my stuff, she said d total was 500 pounds. I said what!!!
Can u tell me how a 6pounds bottled water,
20pounds Cookies and 70pounds juice equals 500pounds?
She said "your mum said you are paying for her too". My mum? I shouted. That woman is not my mother ooo!!!. I quickly rushed out just in time to see the woman
approaching the parking lot. I ran after her and was screaming..."ex cuse
me, excuse me!!!". She started
running. I caught up with her just before she was able to close the door of her cab. I kept on pulling and pulling her leg, just like I am pulling yours now! You too like
gist self. See as u serious dey read....abeg who get pin mouth charger?! Make i
charge my phone

#Goodevening....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gas Explosion At Richbam Filling Station Allegedly Owned By Olamide by Nobody: 7:11pm On Dec 14, 2016
Mrfixitxtech:
Richbam filling Station Still Burning..
This is Pedro road
Re: Gas Explosion At Richbam Filling Station Allegedly Owned By Olamide by Mrfixitxtech: 7:14pm On Dec 14, 2016
[quote author=Tosinayoko post=51931166]
This is Pedro road[/quote

Yes...
Re: Gas Explosion At Richbam Filling Station Allegedly Owned By Olamide by Airforce1(m): 7:16pm On Dec 14, 2016
What's going on here
Re: Gas Explosion At Richbam Filling Station Allegedly Owned By Olamide by oluwas3un(f): 8:56pm On Dec 14, 2016
oya,eyin ti Pedro -ladylack Owo yin da,Eje arowo yin ooo
Re: Gas Explosion At Richbam Filling Station Allegedly Owned By Olamide by tobby1987(m): 6:11pm On Dec 20, 2016
Owo wa re oo
Re: Gas Explosion At Richbam Filling Station Allegedly Owned By Olamide by prela(f): 6:49pm On Dec 20, 2016
this your title abi na heading no be here o.........gas explosion owned by olamide

(1) (Reply)

Photos Of The Scandalous Sexy Matharoo Sisters / Wizkid Spends Quality Time With His Son, After Being Called A Deadbeat Dad (Pix) / Tboss Celebrates Her 36th Birthday With Beautiful Photos Of Herself Breastfeedin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.