Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,539 members, 7,812,672 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:19 PM

Am I Handsome **hot pics** - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Am I Handsome **hot pics** (5608 Views)

Cute And Handsome Guy In Search Of True Love (with Pics) / I Need A Sincere Relationship, I'm A Changed Man, Also Handsome (pics) / The Daily Pains Of A Handsome Or Good Looking Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I Handsome **hot pics** by chefremy(m): 10:58pm On Jun 17, 2015
Loyalblak007:

AM I?!...Thanks dear
yeah, hun. . **drooling**

1 Like

Re: Am I Handsome **hot pics** by Alezy(m): 10:58pm On Jun 17, 2015
softysparky:
See nose like CMS pedestrian bridge.
haba nau, dat guy is cute Jor.
Re: Am I Handsome **hot pics** by chefremy(m): 11:01pm On Jun 17, 2015
xpac01:
Guy no near carpentar shop o! Dey fit mistake your for hammer.
and that's one spiteful comment. .Heartless fella
Re: Am I Handsome **hot pics** by xpac01(m): 11:04pm On Jun 17, 2015
chefremy:
and that's one spiteful comment. .Heartless fella
lol.
Re: Am I Handsome **hot pics** by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jun 17, 2015
Alezy:
haba nau, dat guy is cute Jor.
Yeah, we are saying same thing.
Re: Am I Handsome **hot pics** by boombay(m): 11:11pm On Jun 17, 2015
and I'm single and searchingundecided
i'm based in France also
Re: Am I Handsome **hot pics** by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jun 17, 2015
Nigeria is a joke. I thought they said Ogogoro was banned? If true, how did this guy get the one he drank that inspired him to open this sh1t?
Re: Am I Handsome **hot pics** by Alezy(m): 11:12pm On Jun 17, 2015
softysparky:
Yeah, we are saying same thing.
hnmm...ok
Re: Am I Handsome **hot pics** by Alezy(m): 11:14pm On Jun 17, 2015
boombay:
and I'm single and searchingundecided i'm bases in France also
cheii...who be dis
Re: Am I Handsome **hot pics** by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jun 17, 2015
OP no mind them. dem dey jealous u cheesy
Re: Am I Handsome **hot pics** by czarr(m): 11:46pm On Jun 17, 2015
Behira:
angry No ur not.....or rather, Yes i tink u are handsome just like a cute gorrilla
.....why you being a bish?
Re: Am I Handsome **hot pics** by czarr(m): 11:49pm On Jun 17, 2015
softysparky:
See nose like CMS pedestrian bridge.
.....bishes everywhere, he said no bashing it means if you are going to bash stfu!!!,is that so hard for you creatures?
Re: Am I Handsome **hot pics** by chukzy700: 11:52pm On Jun 17, 2015
u done hawk cigar before?
Re: Am I Handsome **hot pics** by Behira(f): 12:03am On Jun 18, 2015
czarr:
.....why you being a bish?
Dats because ur Mum was my teacher nd am just BEEN her gud student Dearie kiss

1 Like

Re: Am I Handsome **hot pics** by czarr(m): 12:05am On Jun 18, 2015
Behira:
Dats because ur Mum was my teacher nd am just BEEN her gud student Dearie kiss
....draft creature!!
receive sense
Re: Am I Handsome **hot pics** by Behira(f): 12:12am On Jun 18, 2015
czarr:
....draft creature!!
receive sense
I tink its u dat need the SENSE dan i do.....it is DAFT and not DRAFT, wen i told ur Mum to allow u join in her Prostitutio«N business she insisted u go to school now see the result cry

1 Like

Re: Am I Handsome **hot pics** by Nobody: 12:24am On Jun 18, 2015
Behira:
I tink its u dat need the SENSE dan i do.....it is DAFT and not DRAFT, wen i told ur Mum to allow u join in her Prostitutio«N business she insisted u go to school now see the result cry
ur own foolishness na end of discussion shaa. Did you have to bring his mum into the matter? See as you left the person that you have beef with and start looking for his mum. SMH for you

2 Likes

Re: Am I Handsome **hot pics** by Behira(f): 12:37am On Jun 18, 2015
cupid1:
ur own foolishness na end of discussion shaa. Did you have to bring his mum into the matter? See as you left the person that you have beef with and start looking for his mum. SMH for you
atleast u say iam foolish which means i hav a brain but i fail to use dem, wat of u dat move around wit an unripe watermelon as brain. When Guys learn to stop insultin the female folks den there wud be no insults why wud he call me a *bish... toh if am one then i learnt it frm the Master of all *bishez who is his MUM

1 Like

Re: Am I Handsome **hot pics** by czarr(m): 12:40am On Jun 18, 2015
Behira:
.....lol,you can't get to me slowpoke.
go and sleep olosho,you look like one even.

2 Likes

Re: Am I Handsome **hot pics** by Nobody: 12:41am On Jun 18, 2015
No u are legsome
Mtchewwww
Re: Am I Handsome **hot pics** by Nobody: 12:41am On Jun 18, 2015
Behira:
atleast u say iam foolish which means i hav a brain but i fail to use dem, wat of u dat move around wit an unripe watermelon as brain. When Guys learn to stop insultin the female folks den there wud be no insults why wud he call me a *bish... toh if am one then i learnt it frm the Master of all *bishez who is his MUM
huh, i give up on you already. I just hope you find a good man with this attitude. Every challenge is not to be accepted

1 Like

Re: Am I Handsome **hot pics** by Behira(f): 12:46am On Jun 18, 2015
czarr:
.....lol,you can't get to me slowpoke.
go and sleep olosho,you look like one even.
Yea sweetie am an olosho dat learnt frm the best which is ur MUM..... sad the only problem is i took ur Dad away frm her cos am beta on bed wink
Re: Am I Handsome **hot pics** by czarr(m): 12:54am On Jun 18, 2015
Behira:
Yea sweetie am an olosho dat learnt frm the best which is ur MUM..... sad the only problem is i took ur Dad away frm her cos am beta on bed wink
......clap for yourself!
you succeeded in proving to the world how fcked up and slow you are...save yourself the stress and find someone in your brothel to engage in petty talks.
#aintnobodygotimefohoz

peace!
Re: Am I Handsome **hot pics** by DrAify(f): 12:55am On Jun 18, 2015
You are handsome but do you have rhinophyma? lipsrsealed
Re: Am I Handsome **hot pics** by majour(m): 12:56am On Jun 18, 2015
Behira:
Seems all this trash talking gets u high or something, act like a lady

To the OP pls now, don't do this mistake again, ur average man, just focus on ur better quality, believe me its not u face, women are won by words and money, that's all

1 Like

Re: Am I Handsome **hot pics** by Behira(f): 1:03am On Jun 18, 2015
majour:
Seems all this trash talking gets u high or something, act like a lady

To the OP pls now, don't do this mistake again, ur average man, just focus on ur better quality, believe me its not u face, women are won by words and money, that's all
There is no constitution dat States “In order to be a Lady” u hav to keep quite and receive every trash spilled at you. He started it first so i am only dancing to the beat of his song My own Way.
Re: Am I Handsome **hot pics** by majour(m): 1:07am On Jun 18, 2015
Behira:
There is no constitution dat States “In order to be a Lady” u hav to keep quite and receive every trash spilled at you. He started it first so i am only dancing to the beat of his song My own Way.
I'd play a dance of dragons for u then, maybe ull enroll as a cast in game of thrones, nice meeting u though
Re: Am I Handsome **hot pics** by Behira(f): 1:08am On Jun 18, 2015
czarr:
......clap for yourself!
you succeeded in proving to the world how fcked up and slow you are...save yourself the stress and find someone in your brothel to engage in petty talks.
#aintnobodygotimefohoz

peace!
Not at all dearie its not stressful a single bit.....infact it is more energizing, and by saying - #aintnobodygotimefohoz. I dont tink so because u might not hav time for hoz but ur dad does and he enjoys it so much ask him
Re: Am I Handsome **hot pics** by czarr(m): 1:16am On Jun 18, 2015
Behira:
Not at all dearie its not stressful a single bit.....infact it is more energizing, and by saying - #aintnobodygotimefohoz. I dont tink so because u might not hav time for hoz but ur dad does and he enjoys it so much ask him
loool,u get time oo
you suppose de sleep sef,and pls I'm not dearie or sweery biko.
It haff do,u haff win...oya sleep

2 Likes

Re: Am I Handsome **hot pics** by Behira(f): 1:18am On Jun 18, 2015
czarr:
loool,u get time oo
you suppose de sleep sef,and pls I'm not dearie or sweery biko.
It haff do,u haff win...oya sleep
Now ur talking..... Gudnyt kiss
Re: Am I Handsome **hot pics** by czarr(m): 1:23am On Jun 18, 2015
Behira:
Now ur talking..... Gudnyt kiss
....Go away,don't goodbye me jare, pls dream of my mom!
Re: Am I Handsome **hot pics** by Nobody: 2:51am On Jun 18, 2015
boombay:
i take God beg una...don't bash me abeg lipsrsealed
guy na ur prison picture be dis? angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sex Mate Needed In Iyana Iyesi, Sango Ota / Any Nigerian Living In France On Nairaland! / I Must Marry Mirexxx!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.