Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,290 members, 7,839,432 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

Manu Garba Throws In The Towel : Hints At Flying Eagles Exit - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Manu Garba Throws In The Towel : Hints At Flying Eagles Exit (9747 Views)

Pogba Sign-on Fee: ManU Fans Query EFCC; EFCC Replies - Read Tweets / Man Breaks His TV After ManU Lost Their Match Tonight (Photo) / Flying Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (South Korea 2017) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manu Garba Throws In The Towel : Hints At Flying Eagles Exit by farmer99: 1:13pm On Jun 20, 2015
i noted ds b4
Re: Manu Garba Throws In The Towel : Hints At Flying Eagles Exit by 9jatatafo(m): 1:13pm On Jun 20, 2015
This Manu Garba and Nduka Ugbade dey make me vex. Na that Nduka Ugbade own tire me, the man enter Top Radio for the Godwin Enakhena show (Top Sport) dey tear mouth say he nor dey play FORMATION say na INFORMATION he dey play, he think say coaching na RHYMES?. For the U20 tournament for New Zealand I nor see any element of information wey those boys play. Even that Basket keeper Joseph Enaholo abi na Enahole tear mouth pass anything. A beg Manu Garba park well jare.
Re: Manu Garba Throws In The Towel : Hints At Flying Eagles Exit by Sunnypa11(m): 1:18pm On Jun 20, 2015
He used overage players like Ifeanyi Ifeanyi,Sokari,Enaholo and Olorunleke ojo kill his squad....Olorunleke Ojo Uploaded Marriage proposal picture on facebook yesterday confirming him as a real overage...His plan was to win world cup and marry but GOD knows best

1 Like

Re: Manu Garba Throws In The Towel : Hints At Flying Eagles Exit by NewsINigeria(m): 1:25pm On Jun 20, 2015
Re: Manu Garba Throws In The Towel : Hints At Flying Eagles Exit by nonjebose(m): 2:30pm On Jun 20, 2015
Sunnypa11:
He used overage players like Ifeanyi Ifeanyi,Sokari,Enaholo and Olorunleke ojo kill his squad....Olorunleke Ojo Uploaded Marriage proposal picture on facebook yesterday confirming him as a real overage...His plan was to win world cup and marry but GOD knows best
That is the saddest part. They were over aged and could not deliver. Ifeanyi ifeanyl was rubbish
Re: Manu Garba Throws In The Towel : Hints At Flying Eagles Exit by watchindelta(m): 2:34pm On Jun 20, 2015
cowba coach undecided
Re: Manu Garba Throws In The Towel : Hints At Flying Eagles Exit by ohenhen1: 2:37pm On Jun 20, 2015
The NFF should keep Garba. Sponsor him on refresher courses.
Re: Manu Garba Throws In The Towel : Hints At Flying Eagles Exit by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jun 20, 2015
Manu Garba to me remains a good coach. I think he deserves another chance to correct his mistakes. It wouldn't be a wise idea to either sack him or accept his resignation letter.

He and ugbade deserve another chance. I think they might correct their errors.
Re: Manu Garba Throws In The Towel : Hints At Flying Eagles Exit by Iyke1998(m): 9:35pm On Jun 20, 2015
The man was paid some huge amount of money by some of the new players so as to give them enough play time....
A player there paid 3million just to be in that squad and have enough play time#Fact

(1) (2) (Reply)

U20 WAFU Zone B: Agents Besiege Flying Eagles Camp Over Oladoye Adewale / Nigerian Officials Diverted $100,000 Meant For Women Basketball Team - SR / Rasheedat Ajibade Extends Her Contract With Atletico Madrid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.